Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Going for my police physical test tomorrow

Michael15651

Michael15651

Destined Virgin.
★★★★★
Tomorrow morning at 8 AM gotta wake up early and finally go do the physical test

Requirements are 30 push ups, 40 sit ups, and mile and a half run in 11 minutes

Ngl I’m excited but kinda nervous at the same time because if you screw up the form you’re automatically disqualified. Also I’ll likely be doing it in front of like 50+ other applicants

Wish me luck boyos

Good luck future officer :feelsYall:

30 pushups? What the fuck? There is no way that is a requirement. 99% of people cant do that even dudes who workout regularly

an inkwell cop

Please beat up the monkeys and homeless when you get the job

Whatever happens, you will always perform better than the foids (Unless they get smart and suck off the teachers to get ahead).

lol we may have literally a future police officer here :feelskek:

Good luck mang. Being a police officer on roids must be the most high T job possible.

Good luck future officer :feelsYall:
Good luck mang. Being a police officer on roids must be the most high T job possible.

Thanks guys

30 pushups? What the fuck? There is no way that is a requirement. 99% of people cant do that even dudes who workout regularly

I think a majority of it is weight. When you do a push up you are lifting 80% of your weight. When I was 106lbs before the gym I was able to do 72 pushups and had ZERO muscle

That’s why calisthenics body is more ideal rather than a dude with 300lbs of muscle

lol we may have literally a future police officer here :feelskek:

Realistically I’m deactivating my account once I pass and get accepted into the academy. I’m never get laid, but at least now I’ll have a new identity and “purpose” I’ve always wanted

Thanks guys

I think a majority of it is weight. When you do a push up you are lifting 80% of your weight. When I was 106lbs before the gym I was able to do 72 pushups and had ZERO muscle

That’s why calisthenics body is more ideal rather than a dude with 300lbs of muscle

Realistically I’m deactivating my account once I pass and get accepted into the academy. I’m never get laid, but at least now I’ll have a new identity and “purpose” I’ve always wanted
Good, leave us behind. There's no future for you here besides rotting with us. :feelsrope: Be free :feelscomfy:

Not to be a bluepilled coper but I'm pretty sure once you find your identity as an officer you will eventually escape inceldom

if you didn't post anything which may lead to your real identity i don't think you should be worried that they will find your profile

I hope you pass the test.
if you didn't post anything which may lead to your real identity i don't think you should be worried that they will find your profile
Honestly, I understand him. If he gets caught having an account here, he'll be fired immediately. Better be as careful as he can.

we are at the point where we got incel police’s now holy shit With this we all can join and rule the world Police’s get away with everything

All that just to become an .IS moderator? Damn.

Tomorrow morning at 8 AM gotta wake up early and finally go do the physical test

Requirements are 30 push ups, 40 sit ups, and mile and a half run in 11 minutes

Ngl I’m excited but kinda nervous at the same time because if you screw up the form you’re automatically disqualified. Also I’ll likely be doing it in front of like 50+ other applicants

Wish me luck boyos
Good luck boyo

Make sure to pop every speeding toilet with a nice fat ticket

30 push-ups is not a lot tbf. I'm surprised about the running one though: It would be easy for me as a regular runner but any kind of (even slightly) lardass wouldn't get anywhere near that distance in that time. But of course I guess that's the point.

Good for you bro. Its nice that you don't sit here and rot like most incels and you get money.

people here are always like "oh my god the cops are gonna arrest us inkwells!" but in reality, there are plenty of incel cops. In reality vast majority of guys here are law abiding people who are simply down on their luck.

Good luck bro, hope you make your community a safer place.

on srs note good luck mofo
i hope you succeed

one of my friends from old work got into police recently as well:feelsokman:
an inkwell cop
commits police brutality if you mog him :feelskek::feelskek:

normies be aware

30 is not a lot....
good gym bro will easily do it.

Imagine how cucked you will feel when you have to respond to a report of a rape or have to arrest some dude on a bogus dv charge.

I hope you pass the test.

Honestly, I understand him. If he gets caught having an account here, he'll be fired immediately. Better be as careful as he can.
Most people won't give a shit.
I think folks here fail to realize that most people aren't terminally online.

You need to be my inside officer please

leak me police login portal credentials pleaseeeee

Good luck bro. That will be a good workout, I’m assuming this is for something more advanced than being a beat cop cause I’ve seen a lot of fatties and foids there.

we are at the point where we got incel police’s now holy shit With this we all can join and rule the world Police’s get away with everything
I think we even have a couple now. We need to become like the Freemasons and infiltrate society

I think we even have a couple now. We need to become like the Freemasons and infiltrate society
eventually one can become the chief and we join and we become unstoppable

You're training to become a police officer? JFL.

IT gonna seethe at this. As the incidence of inceldom increases, you'll find incels in every profession, every workplace. My aim after my undergrad degree is to become a doctor, is hard with 'tism.

Soon we'll have the 'good' glow niggers and the 'bad' glow niggers.

Whatever happens, you will always perform better than the foids (Unless they get smart and suck off the teachers to get ahead).
In my country, foids get more points that men with the same perform.