Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Going ER is (generally) not worth it

• Thread starter Deleted member 24297
  • Start date
Deleted member 24297

Deleted member 24297

With the intent to inflict death
-
Its only worth it if you kys after. Like St.ER (PBUH). Otherwise lifelong ADX Florence range 13 till execution/natutal death. Ull just become a passing fancy breivik boomer.

Just saying getting caught is not worth it if you plan to live.

Last edited:
Honestly while I'm sure fearing violence and rape is no picnic, but having healthcare 3 meals and no waging doesn't seem bad.

Honestly while I'm sure fearing violence and rape is no picnic, but having healthcare 3 meals and no waging doesn't seem bad.
You wont fear rape/violence cause youd be in SHU/ADSEG. Saying thats ideal iz lowiq cope. Ive been in isolation units and you crack before the sun sets.

Plus you'll make us all look bad during your interrogation and trial
as Alek Minassian did and is doing as we speak

Goin ER in any form is extremely low IQ

This has been debated multiples times before

Alos Elliot Rodger was so stupid in his Quest for Vengeance, he killed his 2 (incel) flatmates in his retardness.
Hardly what Id call a succesful rebellion against women.

Honestly, just KYS if you wanna go ER.
By killing other people, youllnjust put more shit over other Incels who didnt ask anything.

No, killing pople wont change the world, it wont make foids fear you, it wont make people more interested whatsoever,

it ll just make people treat us a untreatable zoo animals who needs to be fleeced off the surface of earth

Lean to cope or get a rope ffs

What is he saying? Or did he go full foid logic and blame everyone else?

This. Death before dishonor.

based

Going er is the only way they will hear your voice.

going er is good for accelerationism
Accelerationism is lowiq. If you want the predetermined future Just wait jfl the fuck you in a hurry for. Either alter history or monk imo.

Last edited:
Going er is the only way they will hear your voice.
For a few days then everybody stops giving a shit. Not worth your voice yo be heard. Unless you wanna go out wiyj a bang. Worth your brothers voice to be heard? Well not going out with a bang is seen as cowardice and not worth life without parole.

What honour? Jfl we would all kill each other for pussy. Do you understand that no matter what we do the world will hate us? Whether your a "nice" inkwell or a violent one, they will treat you the same

Goin ER in any form is extremely low IQ

This has been debated multiples times before

Alos Elliot Rodger was so stupid in his Quest for Vengeance, he killed his 2 (incel) flatmates in his retardness.
Hardly what Id call a succesful rebellion against women.

Honestly, just KYS if you wanna go ER.
By killing other people, youllnjust put more shit over other Incels who didnt ask anything.

No, killing pople wont change the world, it wont make foids fear you, it wont make people more interested whatsoever,

it ll just make people treat us a untreatable zoo animals who needs to be fleeced off the surface of earth

Lean to cope or get a rope ffs

Scary. That phrase is my motto. Sorry for butchering the language, but "Fumei yo, yori shi" is such a splendid catchphrase.

Scary. That phrase is my motto. Sorry for butchering the language, but "Fumei yo, yori shi" is such a splendid catchphrase.
Followed :feelsYall: my motto aswell

Do you understand that no matter what we do the world will hate us? Whether your a "nice" inkwell or a violent one, they will treat you the same. Or do you not get treated like shit cause your not really incel and you just wanna be part of a "community". You don't care about me just like I don't care about you. If I died tomorrow it wouldn't effect you nor would you give a damn.

Do you understand that no matter what we do the world will hate us? Whether your a "nice" inkwell or a violent one, they will treat you the same. Or do you not get treated like shit cause your not really incel and you just wanna be part of a "community". You don't care about me just like I don't care about you. If I died tomorrow it wouldn't effect you nor would you give a damn.
Damned if you do damned if you don't, might as well do what you want then.

Damned if you do damned if you don't, might as well do what you want then.
Exactly. Terry Davis talk about "life is about entertaining God. " followed by "Why do you think Jesus hung around with prostitutes and crooks? Cause theyre more entertaining than a Calvinist that works hard and abides by social rules. God is bored by them. If youre not entertaining God gtfo". (Paraphrased).

Stuck with me.

Enjoy the shitshow while you can. Best bring colour to the reality show drama that is existence.

Two kind of people exist in my book. The people that enjoy and laugh with reality shows (jersey shore, 90day fiance, maury povich, dr. Phil) and sauer cunts that reee moralfag butthurt.

Its all fucked up anyways and will always be. Either laugh or even participate or spending your days bitter about shit thus becoming the joke.

Last edited:
I’m in favor of going ER against people that hurt you/ bully you, not random folks.
If you rope because of people treating you like shit at least take those people with you or make them incels by deforming their faces or some shit.
As lowiq as it gets if you don’t KYS after

You're glowing.

why do i care if other incels suffer due to someone going er anyway?
If that someone going er isn't you you will also suffer increased persecution and suspicion from society that's why.
That means potentially losing places like this online to vent about any issues you have.

yeh i cant imagine rotting in a prison cell for 40 years sounds like a fun time.

It is very pleasing when chads/Stacey’s face difficulties for once in their cut-short life.

Its not worth it in general unless you're striking out against a target that has caused our condition such as feminist politicians or other prominent leftards or groups.

You just waste your life to take out random roasties and Chads.