Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill 献忠 - going ER in Chinese internet

AsiaCel

AsiaCel

[AIDS] ACCELERATIONIST INCEL DEATH SQUAD
★★★★★
Meet Xian Zhong (Xian Zhong ideloogy)

Many Chinese youth are hopeless towards their conditions.

They went from tang ping, which is alike to freeters, to Bai lan, which is freeters on steroids but combine aspects of sabtoagemaxxing. Finally, some advocate 献忠 to conduct "revenge on the society".

I do not support violence, but it's just interesting that some people feel so hopeless that they support mass violence.

Yeah it is so interesting people want revenge after years of bullying, harassment, social isolation

many such cases

Yeah it is so interesting people want revenge after years of bullying, harassment, social isolation
I sympathize with them, but it's just interesting that these cases happen a lot regardless of culture

They went from tang ping, which is alike to freeters, to Bai lan, which is freeters on steroids but combine aspects of sabtoagemaxxing. Finally, some advocate 献忠 to conduct "revenge on the society".

I do not support violence, but it's just interesting that some people feel so hopeless that they support mass violence.

Xian means to offer, to present. I don't know the whole meaning.

Everyone should protest and make it obvious that everything is skewed so foids cant larp as the ultimate victims anymore.

@Pancakecel secretly organized and encouraged all ERs since 2008

Oy vey

Looks like a guy in makeup
That’s just because actual ricemen look like foids. Brutal sexual dimorphism pill:horror: @Lv99_BixNood

must be brutal there, censorship is insane these days. even going ER has little impact

Ching chong ping pong ding dong

That’s just because actual ricemen look like foids. Brutal sexual dimorphism pill:horror: @Lv99_BixNood
That's 100% a tranny :feelspuke:

Xian means to offer, to present. I don't know the whole meaning.
It's a historical figure who went ER https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Zhang_Xianzhong

The events surrounding Zhang's rule and afterwards devastated Sichuan, where he was said to have "engaged in one of the most hair-raising genocides in imperial history".[22] Lurid stories of his killings and flayings were given in various accounts. According to Shu Bi (蜀碧), an 18th-century account of the massacre, after every slaughter, the heads were collected and placed in several big piles, while the hands were placed in other big piles, and the ears and noses in more piles, so that Zhang could keep count of his killings.[23] In one incident, he is said to have organized an imperial examination ostensibly to recruit scholars for his administration, only to have all the candidates, who numbered many thousands, killed.[24] In another, to give thanks for his recovery after an illness, he was said to have cut off the feet of many women. The severed feet were heaped in two piles with those of his favorite concubine, whose feet were unusually small, placed on top. These two piles of feet were then doused in oil and set alight to become what he called "heavenly candles".[19]

He was reported to have ordered further massacres before he abandoned Chengdu in advance of the Qing armies.[17] The massacres, a subsequent famine and epidemic, attacks by tigers, as well as people fleeing from the turmoil and the Qing armies, resulted in a large-scale depopulation of Sichuan. The worst affected areas are believed to be Chengdu and its surrounding counties, and places on the path of Zhang's retreat from Chengdu to Shaanxi.[25]

A popular account of his life has it that he erected in Chengdu a stele, which came to be known as the Seven Kill Stele (七殺碑), with the following inscription:[26][27][28]

天生萬物以養人
人無一善以報天
殺殺殺殺殺殺殺
Heaven brings forth innumerable things to nurture man.
Man has nothing good with which to recompense Heaven.
Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill. Kill.

Based tbh :feelsahh:

Last edited:
Sorry I can’t read, write or speak in Ching Chong language

So basically they went from LDAR (tang ping) to rotting (bai lan) and now ER (xian zhong).

The natural progression of male thought as human society skews ever further into women's favor.

Chinese are actually based. This what coming to Europe very soon.

So basically they went from LDAR (tang ping) to rotting (bai lan) and now ER (xian zhong).

The natural progression of male thought as human society skews ever further into women's favor.
Pretty much

Chinese are actually based. This what coming to Europe very soon.
It is what it is. You know what this means? Societal/civilization collapse. It's history, it's biology.

What's life like for chinacels? With the one child policy I imagine unless you're connected it's probably hell.

What's life like for chinacels? With the one child policy I imagine unless you're connected it's probably hell.

Many live in hostels, visiting the city for work.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back