Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope God made you ugly/non NT to strengthen your character and protect you from fornication

Zer0/∞

Zer0/∞

Incelius Savage is The Godfather of Inceldom
★★★★★
Imagine if you were a good looking, hyper NT Chad/Tyrone. Imagine all the opportunity you would have to fornicate. Well God wanted to protect you from all that fornication so he made you an ugly sperg. You should be greatful and praise God for your lot in life. Now you don't have to worry about fornicating and can focus on building your inner character instead.

@Vitarius unironically believes this

i've always believed this. I have abstained from the most vile earthly pleasures offered by The Devil and I know that after a life of suffering and faith in The Lord I have earned a place in Heaven

lol this is cope since most religouscels just end up engaging in other equally sinful shit

Imagine if you were a good looking, hyper NT Chad/Tyrone. Imagine all the opportunity you would have to fornicate
yeah that would be quite amazing tbh
Well God wanted to protect you from all that fornication so he made you an ugly sperg
what god are we talking about?

He did an excellent job :feelskek:

There's no god.
Only sufferings.

God can suck my dick, since no foid will do it :reeeeee:

He did an excellent job :feelskek:

Imagine if you were a good looking, hyper NT Chad/Tyrone. Imagine all the opportunity you would have to fornicate. Well God wanted to protect you from all that fornication so he made you an ugly sperg. You should be greatful and praise God for your lot in life. Now you don't have to worry about fornicating and can focus on building your inner character instead.
Crazy to me that religion copers unironically think this.