Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL God is dead / fuck society

CHOoseWisely123

CHOoseWisely123

Monk
★★★
Man I was actually becoming more spiritual for like a month and a half until I took a dose of shrooms and it completely shook up my faith.

How can I have faith in a god when all my school years was like being locked in a prison cell with raging niggers and psychos when you are innocent and wrongfully convicted.

Yeah, no thank you motherfucker.

You won’t sell me on some fucking fairy tale bullshit that people used to make these godless normies to act with decency.

There is no God in public school, 85% of the people act like fucking pure animals. They would use drugs, beat people, socially ostracize people, promiscuous sex, gossip, lie, etc

There is no God in the hearts of these people and if God were real he’d fucking genocide these people and wipe the face of the earth clean of them.

Also now that I have truly accepted there is no God, FUCK SOCIETY. I’ve already ranted enough so I’ll just say that I’m just going to work enough for me to survive but I don’t care who’s president, wether faggots are teaching kids shit in school, wether feminists are killing their children… WHO GIVES A FUCK NOT MY PROBLEM!

Man I was actually becoming more spiritual for like a month and a half until I took a dose of shrooms and it completely shook up my faith.

How can I have faith in a god when all my school years was like being locked in a prison cell with raging niggers and psychos when you are innocent and wrongfully convicted.

Yeah, no thank you motherfucker.

You won’t sell me on some fucking fairy tale bullshit that people used to make these godless normies to act with decency.

There is no God in public school, 85% of the people act like fucking pure animals. They would use drugs, beat people, socially ostracize people, promiscuous sex, gossip, lie, etc

There is no God in the hearts of these people and if God were real he’d fucking genocide these people and wipe the face of the earth clean of them.

Also now that I have truly accepted there is no God, FUCK SOCIETY. I’ve already ranted enough so I’ll just say that I’m just going to work enough for me to survive but I don’t care who’s president, wether faggots are teaching kids shit in school, wether feminists are killing their children… WHO GIVES A FUCK NOT MY PROBLEM!
there is a god of this reality. and hes evil.

Only retards are religious

Have faith brother God will welcome you to his kingdom at the end of it all

God is evil sadistic tranny troll

No god for your face, as i always say

Based post. There is no god in public school, fuck society