Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God im so fucking short

RegularManlet

RegularManlet

Former Wagecuck turned Neetbuxmaxxer. Gymcel
★★★★★
I barely mog my mother who is 4'11
I am so fucking short.

Why me

Buy some tactical soap and learn game bro

Buy some tactical soap and learn game bro
Should I make jokes about how short i am bro? :soy:
When I get rejected by a girl should I tell her that next time I should use 3 dwarves in the trenchcoat instead of 2 bro? :soy:

Just be confident and respect women and youll get as much s*x as attractive 6’1 white chads in Japan, bro.

That is what the morons of IncelTears are telling us :dab:

:cryfeels: :feelscry:
Fucked up part is they could have prevented this by having the doctor administer growth hormone before your plates fused.

Should I make jokes about how short i am bro? :soy:
When I get rejected by a girl should I tell her that next time I should use 3 dwarves in the trenchcoat instead of 2 bro?
Go for it, bro.

Fucked up part is they could have prevented this by having the doctor administer growth hormone before your plates fused.
Oh my god if only, its too late for me at 21.
My idiot parents don't know about the heightpill at all.
I will never tell them though, would just make everything so awkward.

Just be confident and respect women and youll get as much s*x as attractive 6’1 white chads in Japan, bro.

That is what the morons of IncelTears are telling us :dab:

People get satisfaction when they heightmog me

How tall is your dad?

What's your body type? (Skinny fat, fat, skinny, anorexic etc)

he is shorter than me but not by much so he has to be 5'4 or 5'3
Mother is 4'11 or 5'0
This world can be so unjust man. You’ll have people with parents above 6 foot and mothers above 5 foot 7 and that is what you have to compete with as a male.

Retarded question but have you tried lifts?
Not yet
I have been reccomended some decent ones though.
I think hiding them is an issue, I would sooner get nike air forces for the height increase but I have not gone outside all that much the past year. I think lifts are good for social events though
What's your body type? (Skinny fat, fat, skinny, anorexic etc)
I used to be skinny. I bulked up 15lbs and put on some muscle but I still look small, small wrists and stuff and I can still gymmaxx a little more
This world can be so unjust man. You’ll have people with parents above 6 foot and mothers above 5 foot 7 and that is what you have to compete with as a male.
Lol yeah I had no chance of growing tall meanwhile my cousins are 6'4 gymmaxxed and they wristmog me hard.
Life is luck.

What's your race and country?

"No such thing as genetic determinism bro"

he is shorter than me but not by much so he has to be 5'4 or 5'3
Mother is 4'11 or 5'0
My mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'10.
Ended up being 5'4 while my brother ended up being 5'8. Not like it's super tall but it fuckin beats being 5'4

My mom is 5'0 and dad is 5'10.
Ended up being 5'4 while my brother ended up being 5'8. Not like it's super tall but it fuckin beats being 5'4
5'8 at least i would not be like eye level with old women and around boomers i would be average but at 5'5 you are just short, short and short.