Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God I wish I was White!

wereq

wereq

Defeated by Fate | Contra Mundi Enemy of the World
★★★★★
Imagine in a robust White mogger who can endure and thrive in cold hard weather conditions, putting in unimaginable amounts of labor of love into building amazing things! And here I am, a weak low T tropical faggot who has no passion or ability to build or create anything. Tropical anthropology is the anthropology of slaves and incels: weak impotent men who suck and fail at life. Just look at the absolute state of curry and apefrican slums!

"low T tropical faggot" - :lul::lul::lul:

Imagine in a robust White mogger who can endure and thrive in cold hard weather conditions, putting in unimaginable amounts of labor of love into building amazing things! And here I am, a weak low T tropical faggot who has no passion or ability to build or create anything. Tropical anthropology is the anthropology of slaves and incels: weak impotent men who suck and fail at life. Just look at the absolute state of curry and apefrican slums!
many find the snow and overcast weather depressing but it makes me creative when I'm stuck all alone in my room. I kinda see why northern whites are aspie like and creative and contributed much to scientific progress. I wish I was white too, not cuz of mogging or anything simply for living with dignity and not treated like trash for my phenotype and shitskin

Ryan gosling breathing

I cant live in a cold weather, that shit is disturbing. Better to hope to be born in some fabulous Carribean island , parts of oceania, or somewhere near Mediterranean sea

white is the best race, skin is pleasant to the eyes, hair is good, also eyes can be blue, green, etc

i wish i was full white, but there are blax in my family tree :society:

Cumskins here would rope if they were ethnic for a day

white is the best race, skin is pleasant to the eyes, hair is good, also eyes can be blue, green, etc

i wish i was full white, but there are blax in my family tree :society:
I like my facial features but I am white-passing sand nigger, I just wish I had blue eyes and was taller. I used to hate my freckles and red beard, thought they made me look weird, but since they are a symbol of whiteness, I now like them.

same, me as a white man but with the same face i would be like a lite chad

@Retardinator

Kurds are barely sand niggers. Like 25% of you already carry

And no, brown hair is best on a man, blonde hair is for women mostly. Most european women prefer brown hair, it's ethnic women who prefer blonde hair

Everyone is an extreme cuck with 0 pride. Foid trait

White incels can literally go and marry any ethnic food they want - curry,noodle,nigger,sandnigger.

White incels are volcels.
Only ethnicels are truecels

White incels can literally go and marry any ethnic food they want - curry,noodle,nigger,sandnigger.

You're retarded

Question for the ethnics here other than HotdogFux: Are all of you as retarded and deluded as HotdogFux and agree with HotdogFux, or do any of you disagree with HotdogFux?

nah most white boys look like my avi, aint mogging nobody anytime soon

Being a criminal nigger jock is everything

bruh like 70% of Canadian cities population are just immigrants from tropical places. its cold as fuck there

View: https://youtu.be/chA02_Mez9c

I love being white! :feelsokman:

i would in fact rope if i was ethnic, but not because of inceldom but because of life itself.

Filipino? Thai?

nah most white boys look like my avi, aint mogging nobody anytime soon

Being a criminal nigger jock is everything

Most people of all races are ugly, people look at the top 1% of any given race and claim that they're the default and then looking at the bottom of other races and compare them. This is why "Every White toilet is a Stacy" because these people compare their mothers and sisters with their crushes and think it's a fair comparison.

listen buddy, here's the deal:
being white doesn't sheild you from being ugly, it's a hard pill to swallow, race theories are just pure lookism phenomenon and it's not about race more than it is about looks.

you legit think if reincarnation is real and you got incarnated white you'd be incarnated as brad pitt, but that's a fairy tale.

Niggas straight kill me, knowing that they pranksters
This is going out to you studio gangstas
See I did dirt, put in work, and many niggas can vouch that
So since I got stripes, I got the right to rap about that!!!!
@The Enforcer can relate

Salivate, ethnics

Glad to see this, glad to see this