Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God i want to kill myself so badly.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
My mother just called me useless. Said i'm just a leech even though i pay rent. I hate her. I hate myself even more though. I'm so tired of living in this hell world. I want to die so badly. I would kill myself but i can't right now. I have to wait. Well maybe i can but i shouldn't. God i want to die so much. It's so hard to resist killing myself. It's like every cell in my body wants me to die.

What keeps you from doing it?

Id like to say something along the lines of "it will get better" but cannot.
With that being said: I won't tell you to rope because its a personal choice you must make by yourself for yourself.

you might feel like there's no way out of this now but things will get better :lul::bluepill:

Can you get access to a firearm?

You're from the uk?

I feel like this a lot. It’s hard to carry on. But I do.

You can look at flea markets for old mosin rifles or hunting rifles. You can saw off an old mosin to be wieldy. Other realistic methods open for you are hanging(drop hanging if you manage to set it up properly will instantly kill you by breaking your spine cord, otherwise proper obstruction of carotid arteries will make you lose conciousness in 10-15 seconds) and Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
With regular hanging its important that you can ensure at least 1 hour of not being found, otherwise they might recussitate you and end up with brain damage from hypoxia.

Last edited:
You can look at flea markets for old mosin rifles or hunting rifles. You can saw off an old mosin to be wieldy. Other realistic methods open for you are hanging(drop hanging if you manage to set it up properly will instantly kill you by breaking your spine cord, otherwise proper obstruction of carotid arteries will make you lose conciousness in 10-15 seconds) and Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
With regular hanging its important that you can ensure at least 1 hour of not being found, otherwise they might recussitate you and end up with brain damage from hypoxia.
Based advice thanks. I however will kill myself by slitting my thoar with a switch knife. It will happen. The only question is when.

Didn't you post a lifefuel post like an hour before this? What happened?

Based advice thanks. I however will kill myself by slitting my thoar with a switch knife. It will happen. The only question is when.
Ask me how I know that you will never do it.

Maybe there's something or someone telling you to continue living. It's not time to go without knowing the Gospel.

Didn't you post a lifefuel post like an hour before this? What happened?
Yeah like this nigga just ascended with a becky and now he wants to blow his brains out.

Fucking mentalcels man

Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
Jumping from mountain probably would feel fantastic.
Maybe there's something or someone telling you to continue living. It's not time to go without knowing the Gospel.
I want women so bad it's not even funny.

Last edited:
same. every day is worse than the last :incel:

My mother just called me useless. Said i'm just a leech even though i pay rent. I hate her. I hate myself even more though. I'm so tired of living in this hell world. I want to die so badly. I would kill myself but i can't right now. I have to wait. Well maybe i can but i shouldn't. God i want to die so much. It's so hard to resist killing myself. It's like every cell in my body wants me to die.

I couldn't stand my family I moved out as soon as I hit 18. Their constant nagging and retarded rules were just too much for me. I don't regret that decision but at least when I was with my family I was far too occupied to even realize the magnitude of my problems and depression.