Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious God i want to kill myself so badly.

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 15m
My mother just called me useless. Said i'm just a leech even though i pay rent. I hate her. I hate myself even more though. I'm so tired of living in this hell world. I want to die so badly. I would kill myself but i can't right now. I have to wait. Well maybe i can but i shouldn't. God i want to die so much. It's so hard to resist killing myself. It's like every cell in my body wants me to die.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

Keep grindin & keep huslin
-
90d 2h 21m
What keeps you from doing it?

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 15m
Kamikaze said:
What keeps you from doing it?
Alcohol, aslo i want something that i cant have it rigt now, but tbh at this point im close to just giving up

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
Id like to say something along the lines of "it will get better" but cannot.
With that being said: I won't tell you to rope because its a personal choice you must make by yourself for yourself.

Deleted member 35542

Deleted member 35542

Self-banned
-
4d 9h 30m
you might feel like there's no way out of this now but things will get better :lul::bluepill:

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
Can you get access to a firearm?

OwlGod

OwlGod

Magna Est Veritas Et Prævalebit
★★★★★
105d 22h 57m
mommy is buling me

sckicksal345

sckicksal345

humanity is a disgusting wretched depraved species
★★
51d 8h 0m
tbh i would sui from just having klinefelters, choose what way u do it carefully make sure u cannot survive, maby even go to the Emergency Room :feelsLSD:

W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 15m
Kamikaze said:
Can you get access to a firearm?
I wish but no. My country doesn't allow firearms. IF i had one i'd be dead already tbh.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
You're from the uk?

_realist_

_realist_

Crowbar King
★★★★
11d 6h 42m
I feel like this a lot. It’s hard to carry on. But I do.

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
You can look at flea markets for old mosin rifles or hunting rifles. You can saw off an old mosin to be wieldy. Other realistic methods open for you are hanging(drop hanging if you manage to set it up properly will instantly kill you by breaking your spine cord, otherwise proper obstruction of carotid arteries will make you lose conciousness in 10-15 seconds) and Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
With regular hanging its important that you can ensure at least 1 hour of not being found, otherwise they might recussitate you and end up with brain damage from hypoxia.

Last edited:
W

WawelDragon1683

Always last
-
66d 7h 15m
Kamikaze said:
You can look at flea markets for old mosin rifles or hunting rifles. You can saw off an old mosin to be wieldy. Other realistic methods open for you are hanging(drop hanging if you manage to set it up properly will instantly kill you by breaking your spine cord, otherwise proper obstruction of carotid arteries will make you lose conciousness in 10-15 seconds) and Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
With regular hanging its important that you can ensure at least 1 hour of not being found, otherwise they might recussitate you and end up with brain damage from hypoxia.
Based advice thanks. I however will kill myself by slitting my thoar with a switch knife. It will happen. The only question is when.

SerCel

SerCel

Full-time Degenerate
★★★
4d 8h 29m
Didn't you post a lifefuel post like an hour before this? What happened?

Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
WawelDragon1683 said:
Based advice thanks. I however will kill myself by slitting my thoar with a switch knife. It will happen. The only question is when.
Ask me how I know that you will never do it.

yeahyeah

yeahyeah

Banned
-
11d 5h 34m
Maybe there's something or someone telling you to continue living. It's not time to go without knowing the Gospel.

PoodankMcGee

PoodankMcGee

Crohn's/ostomycel
★★
71d 23h 32m
SerCel said:
Didn't you post a lifefuel post like an hour before this? What happened?
Yeah like this nigga just ascended with a becky and now he wants to blow his brains out.

Fucking mentalcels man

NorthernWind

NorthernWind

Major
★★★★
56d 20h 44m
Kamikaze said:
Fall from height(and by height i mean 10 floors and above), although falling from height requires a shitload of willpower, and if you survive you are turbo fucked and in a world of pain.
Jumping from mountain probably would feel fantastic.
yeahyeah said:
Maybe there's something or someone telling you to continue living. It's not time to go without knowing the Gospel.
I want women so bad it's not even funny.

Last edited:
Kamikaze

Kamikaze

-
90d 2h 21m
NorthernWind said:
Jumping from mountain probably would feel fantastic.

I want women so bad it's not even funny.
Are the guy who said he likes mountain hiking?

LOLI BREEDING

LOLI BREEDING

when your life is not your own
★★★★★
166d 8h 15m
same. every day is worse than the last :incel:

Incline

Incline

SEA is my only hope, failing that I kill myself.
★★★★★
75d 20h 10m
WawelDragon1683 said:
My mother just called me useless. Said i'm just a leech even though i pay rent. I hate her. I hate myself even more though. I'm so tired of living in this hell world. I want to die so badly. I would kill myself but i can't right now. I have to wait. Well maybe i can but i shouldn't. God i want to die so much. It's so hard to resist killing myself. It's like every cell in my body wants me to die.

I couldn't stand my family I moved out as soon as I hit 18. Their constant nagging and retarded rules were just too much for me. I don't regret that decision but at least when I was with my family I was far too occupied to even realize the magnitude of my problems and depression.