Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LDAR god i hate showering

Indari

Indari

r4peman
★★★★★
such a fucking pain in the dick every time. scrub scalp, scrub arms, scrub asshole, scrub back, scrub legs, scrub feet and in between toes, scrub face, scrubs ears and neck. walk out of shower and ur cold

such a fucking pain in the dick every time. scrub scalp, scrub arms, scrub asshole, scrub back, scrub legs, scrub feet and in between toes, scrub face, scrubs ears and neck. walk out of shower and ur cold

Showering's nice. Its the calmest moment of the day.

I hate when i have to dry up and i still feel wet and cant wear my clothes properly.

Showering isn't that bad, at least it makes you feel happy.

i just like feeling the warm water when i take showers thats it

I hate when i have to dry up and i still feel wet and cant wear my clothes properly.

ThisLOL

Yeah I hate that part the most but I just think I need to clean for my Nipponese waifu so just deal with it.

In an hour I don't even notice anymore.

That's why I like to shower well in advance of going somewhere or after I come home. Showering before going out is the worst.

i hate the process of showering, but i like the feeling of being clean

showering is annoying as fuck. It takes too long. I usually don't shower if I'm not going out that day.

I love showers especially in the morning it feels like I'm still sleeping. Hope one day I accidently break my leg from being so tired in the shower so I don't have to work for a while

I love showers especially in the morning it feels like I'm still sleeping. Hope one day I accidently break my leg from being so tired in the shower so I don't have to work for a while
hopefully i can get a gun so i can shoot myself in the brainstem so i don't have to work ever again

Just take a shower theory officially debunked.