Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God I hate my counselor!

voiceoftreason

voiceoftreason

Why the long midface?
★★★★
Counselling session:
Counselor: "Voiceoftreason I think you need to start making friends"
Me: "I have trouble with socializing"
Counselor: "Everyone gets nervous when talking to people for the first time, you get used to it over time"
Me: "I don't think my social skills are the problem."
Counselor: "I've noticed you spend your breaks away from the campus have you tried speaking to anyone?"
Me: "Yes. People just don't like me."

This is why I don't go out seeking things like a psychologist or a counselor! Shitty roastie gave me the same shitty advice that the previous counselor did: "Just go talk to people bro"
"It's just words, what are you so scared of???"
"Everyone gets scared talking to people for the first time! even Chad who gets approached by Stacies and femoids everyday begging to drink his semen!"

FUCK YOU! YOU BRAINDEAD NPC! NORMIE ADVICE DOES NOT WORK ON SUB 4 MALES! MY PROBLEM IS NOT MY PERSONALITY IT'S MY FACE!

Vindictive bitch even had the gall to simulate a conversation with me and fake interest just so she could prove her own shitty advice correct. When I went out to actually try this in class I only got disinterested "Uh-hums" from femoids and the occasional "yep"! The only sentence anyone actually directed towards me was "hey voiceoftreason, do you know what class we're going to next?" Being there to be used and not for genuine interest! Just like the utility femoids intended me to be :feelshaha: I straight up left that group and headed to class, I don't care if I acted like a dick! They never gave me a chance why should I be satisfied with their company at my expense!?

A word to the not so wise about counselors: Make sure it's a male, at least they'll care enough to avoid giving low I.Q textbook advice!

there some good counselor that really give usefull advice but they are rare.
many of the psychologist/ counselor now are just indoctrinated by stupid ideologies
if your counselor preach more than he/she asks then i think its mch better to get out of there
cause they supposed to make us realize what we are doing wrong and assist us on planning/strategize to make things right
not give us step by step instructions

All "professional help" is nonsense. It only did damage to me.

all normies are fucking NPCs and exactly same small brained

You should black pill the counsellor hard.

Sounds like my blonde female therapist i had. i dropped her after wasting almost 2 months listening to her bluepilled shit.

No amount of (((therapy))) will make you skinnier, taller or better looking.

Sounds like my blonde female therapist i had. i dropped her after wasting almost 2 months listening to her bluepilled shit.
I have a curry foid counselor. Unfortunately I'm forced to go to these counselling sessions.

Counselling session:
Counselor: "Voiceoftreason I think you need to start making friends"
Me: "I have trouble with socializing"
Counselor: "Everyone gets nervous when talking to people for the first time, you get used to it over time"
Me: "I don't think my social skills are the problem."
Counselor: "I've noticed you spend your breaks away from the campus have you tried speaking to anyone?"
Me: "Yes. People just don't like me."

This is why I don't go out seeking things like a psychologist or a counselor! Shitty roastie gave me the same shitty advice that the previous counselor did: "Just go talk to people bro"
"It's just words, what are you so scared of???"
"Everyone gets scared talking to people for the first time! even Chad who gets approached by Stacies and femoids everyday begging to drink his semen!"

FUCK YOU! YOU BRAINDEAD NPC! NORMIE ADVICE DOES NOT WORK ON SUB 4 MALES! MY PROBLEM IS NOT MY PERSONALITY IT'S MY FACE!

Vindictive bitch even had the gall to simulate a conversation with me and fake interest just so she could prove her own shitty advice correct. When I went out to actually try this in class I only got disinterested "Uh-hums" from femoids and the occasional "yep"! The only sentence anyone actually directed towards me was "hey voiceoftreason, do you know what class we're going to next?" Being there to be used and not for genuine interest! Just like the utility femoids intended me to be :feelshaha: I straight up left that group and headed to class, I don't care if I acted like a dick! They never gave me a chance why should I be satisfied with their company at my expense!?

A word to the not so wise about counselors: Make sure it's a male, at least they'll care enough to avoid giving low I.Q textbook advice!
Female therapist.
No.
Stop.

What do you mean you can't? WTF?
I have to attend these sessions as they are declared mandatory by the university I'm in, if I don't, that goes into my profile as an absentee and I can't write exams.

I have to attend these sessions as they are declared mandatory by the university I'm in, if I don't, that goes into my profile as an absentee and I can't write exams.
So, they are mandatory for everyone.
At least you didn't get scammed out of 1.5k Euro over 8 years like I was.

Conversation goes both ways. If people don't want to talk to you besides giving you short replies that go nowhere there is nothing you can do. If you're a female you never experience this.

Conversation goes both ways. If people don't want to talk to you besides giving you short replies that go nowhere there is nothing you can do. If you're a female you never experience this.
The only solution to this is to be chad... or femoid.

Therapists
The rapists

That explains everything tbh.

bro you need to run away from there if possible