Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

God does not send people to hell

• Thread starter Deleted member 34301
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 34301

Self-banned
-
Many people use the argument against Christians that if you don't follow the bible, god will send you to hell. This is actually really deceiving. God's nature is all forgiving, in the same way jesus was. Like jesus said, "if you know me, you know my father", and after all we are made in the image of god

See for instance John 7:37-38

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

And also revelation 22:17

“And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.”

It is actually the devil that deceives and misleads people into hell. The parable in Matthew 13 describes the situation the best. The Word finds ground is some people, in others it finds ground but when they are confronted by the world they abandon their true feelings and the roots choke the Word, in others it falls on stony grounds and takes no root.

The devil acts out of it's own character. It is defined by hate, contempt, vanity, and lies. The devil will not bow down to God, Jesus, or the Lamb, even though it is written that it will ultimately lose. The devil makes people believe that they can grab everything for themselves, live only for pleasure and gain, have contempt for others, intimidate them, and still they believe that the martyrs they abuse are the ones without power, and that their deeds will go unnoticed, but this is a mistake.

The character of the devil is well described by the Whore of Babylon in revelation 17: 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Without any reason they will elevate themselves above others, abandon the idea of living for love (man and woman were made together) and deny they will ever share in the suffering that others feel day in and day out. The danger here is that she "says this in her heart". Her mind cannot be changed, and her ways can not be changed. This is similar to the parable of the rich man that tried to save his brothers by asking abraham to warn them:

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

They can see as many miracles as they want but instead of asking for the healing, they will hate and curse god, as is prophecised within revelation.

They will elevate themselves above other without any basis. They will treat them as inferior, believe only themselves and the ideas of the world, and they won't even attempt to work for anything that is motivated by compassion. They act out of pride and vanity and they won't give up their idea that they hold power. Yet it is god that gives them the ability to breathe. In the parable, lazarus even tried to help the rich man, because that is god's nature. But just as the devil produces only lies, and god produces only truth, they are fundamentally incompatible. As it is written in revelation, those who get drunk on the blood of the saints, the same ones will drink from the cup of wrath of god. And they will be paid back double. The way of god is through martyrdom and therefore even if it seems difficult, you can not abondon the heart for the lies of the world. As it is written again in revelation "the devil deceives the whole world".

The law of god is on the other hand very simple and all-forgiving:

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

The devil lures people into hedonism and pride, even those who once listened to their heart. That is why the devil is immensly cruel, and it will do everything to take away all sorrow, pain, and true feelings of a person and replace them with pride, such that they will never bow down.

The curtain falls at the very last moment, at which moment the underlying world, those of feelings, is revealed. Lust and gluttony will make food turn into insects and gore. Hate will suddenly turn against oneself, because all doors to the martyrs are forever closed, and this hate will be embodied as the horrors of the world. Pride and vanity and lies will have completely sealed the way out towards repentence. These things aren't from god, that is why they are lies, things that shouldn't exist, and the space where they end up is hell, gehenna, and the lake of fire.

The faithful ones can't and won't hurt each other: "And no lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless." (Revelation 14:5). "...and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." (Revelation 7:17)

Don't abandon the gospel for the promises of the world, because ultimately it is the heart that speaks, and the heart is compassionate and forgiving. Without the soul, matter has no meaning. Facts might exist but they are not always truth. Don't despair and be hopeless in your heart because evil will come looking for you. Patience is the way of the saints, and the world is something that can only be endured, not gained.

I will end with matthew 13:

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

@FlamingCel @Mainländer

Last edited:
Don't give a fuck.

Devil = the Demiurge = God of the Old Testament = God the Creator = Yahweh (the jewish god)
The God of goodness = God of the New Testament = the one who sent Christ to save us

According to Marcion's eschatology, in his descent to Hell, Christ did not rescue the just people whose stories are told in the Old Testament (as they worshipped Yahweh); Christ only rescued sinners who had disobeyed God the Creator (Irenaeus 2014:I, 27.3).

Devil = the Demiurge = God of the Old Testament = God the Creator = Yahweh (the jewish god)
The God of goodness = God of the New Testament = the one who sent Christ to save us
I am not familiar with the ideas of Marcion, but Jesus refers to Moses, so the god of Moses is the same god of jesus

It doesn't change the message though

Many people use the argument against Christians that if you don't follow the bible, god will send you to hell. This is actually really deceiving. God's nature is all forgiving, in the same way jesus was. Like jesus said, "if you know me, you know my father", and after all we are made in the image of god

See for instance John 7:37-38

37 In the last day, that great day of the feast, Jesus stood and cried, saying, If any man thirst, let him come unto me, and drink.

38 He that believeth on me, as the scripture hath said, out of his belly shall flow rivers of living water.

And also revelation 22:17

“And the Spirit and the bride say, Come. And let him that heareth say, Come. And let him that is athirst come. And whosoever will, let him take the water of life freely.”

It is actually the devil that deceives and misleads people into hell. The parable in Matthew 13 describes the situation the best. The Word finds ground is some people, in others it finds ground but when they are confronted by the world they abandon their true feelings and the roots choke the Word, in others it falls on stony grounds and takes no root.

The devil acts out of it's own character. It is defined by hate, contempt, vanity, and lies. The devil will not bow down to God, Jesus, or the Lamb, even though it is written that it will ultimately lose. The devil makes people believe that they can grab everything for themselves, live only for pleasure and gain, have contempt for others, intimidate them, and still they believe that the martyrs they abuse are the ones without power, and that their deeds will go unnoticed, but this is a mistake.

The character of the devil is well described by the Whore of Babylon in revelation 17: 7 How much she hath glorified herself, and lived deliciously, so much torment and sorrow give her: for she saith in her heart, I sit a queen, and am no widow, and shall see no sorrow.

Without any reason they will elevate themselves above others, abandon the idea of living for love (man and woman were made together) and deny they will ever share in the suffering that others feel day in and day out. The danger here is that she "says this in her heart". Her mind cannot be changed, and her ways can not be changed. This is similar to the parable of the rich man that tried to save his brothers by asking abraham to warn them:

Luke 16:31 And he said unto him, If they hear not Moses and the prophets, neither will they be persuaded, though one rose from the dead.

They can see as many miracles as they want but instead of asking for the healing, they will hate and curse god, as is prophecised within revelation.

They will elevate themselves above other without any basis. They will treat them as inferior, believe only themselves and the ideas of the world, and they won't even attempt to work for anything that is motivated by compassion. They act out of pride and vanity and they won't give up their idea that they hold power. Yet it is god that gives them the ability to breathe. In the parable, lazarus even tried to help the rich man, because that is god's nature. But just as the devil produces only lies, and god produces only truth, they are fundamentally incompatible. As it is written in revelation, those who get drunk on the blood of the saints, the same ones will drink from the cup of wrath of god. And they will be paid back double. The way of god is through martyrdom and therefore even if it seems difficult, you can not abondon the heart for the lies of the world. As it is written again in revelation "the devil deceives the whole world".

The law of god is on the other hand very simple and all-forgiving:

Matthew 7:
7 Ask, and it shall be given you; seek, and ye shall find; knock, and it shall be opened unto you:

8 For every one that asketh receiveth; and he that seeketh findeth; and to him that knocketh it shall be opened.

The devil lures people into hedonism and pride, even those who once listened to their heart. That is why the devil is immensly cruel, and it will do everything to take away all sorrow, pain, and true feelings of a person and replace them with pride, such that they will never bow down.

The curtain falls at the very last moment, at which moment the underlying world, those of feelings, is revealed. Lust and gluttony will make food turn into insects and gore. Hate will suddenly turn against oneself, because all doors to the martyrs are forever closed, and this hate will be embodied as the horrors of the world. Pride and vanity and lies will have completely sealed the way out towards repentence. These things aren't from god, that is why they are lies, things that shouldn't exist, and the space where they end up is hell, gehenna, and the lake of fire.

The faithful ones can't and won't hurt each other: "And no lie was found in their mouths; they are blameless." (Revelation 14:5). "...and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes." (Revelation 7:17)

Don't abandon the gospel for the promises of the world, because ultimately it is the heart that speaks, and the heart is compassionate and forgiving. Without the soul, matter has no meaning. Facts might exist but they are not always truth. Don't despair and be hopeless in your heart because evil will come looking for you. Patience is the way of the saints, and the world is something that can only be endured, not gained.

I will end with matthew 13:

45 Again, the kingdom of heaven is like unto a merchant man, seeking goodly pearls:

46 Who, when he had found one pearl of great price, went and sold all that he had, and bought it.

@FlamingCel @Mainländer
im already in hell:reeeeee:

This doesn't logically make sense. If God doesn't send people to hell, and if the way to heaven is by accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior (or whatever), then either you don't need to accept Jesus (because nobody is going heaven), or hell doesn't need to exist because it's going to be a pointless, empty space.

There is no justice until we make it. We should make life a hell for degenerates and whores on this very earth

This doesn't logically make sense. If God doesn't send people to hell, and if the way to heaven is by accepting Jesus Christ as your lord and savior (or whatever), then either you don't need to accept Jesus (because nobody is going heaven), or hell doesn't need to exist because it's going to be a pointless, empty space.
It is not an empty space, it was a place prepared from the beginning of time and it came with the existence of the devil. Not accepting jesus in your heart here means chosing lies over truth, and those will be separated in the end.

As is said in those gospel, the disciples are blessed because they have believed because they have seen Jesus works. We have to believe in different circumstances while the world tries to steal all faith away.
There is no justice until we make it. We should make life a hell for degenerates and whores on this very earth
The wrath of god and his Lamb will be incomparable to the justice that we make ourselves. This is why followers of Christ follow the way of patience and martyrdom, only God is truly just.

Last edited:
How can good people go to heaven, if everybody wants to go to heaven, and it wouldn't be heaven if you saw the people you didn't like while on Earth there?

I also do not believe this notion, for the simple fact that most people are just trying to survive. ma[UWSL]ny actions deemed as vile or malicious are justifiable. the majority doesn't deserve neither hell nor heaven.[/UWSL]

How can good people go to heaven, if everybody wants to go to heaven, and it wouldn't be heaven if you saw the people you didn't like while on Earth there?
People that have faith, endure, and have patience will be open to the truth. Others will hate god and will curse him when confronted will miracles. Just like they hated jesus for being able to perform exorcisms and heal people. They want power for themselves that they don't truly have. People live on to suffer under the heavy burden of a cursed world, and everyone who is not of the world and follows the same path that Jesus took will be forgiven. The nature of god is to forgive rather than to punish. And the faithful follow his example. Heeding the call will move one away from the world, those will have the whole world oppose them, but they will be on the safe side and god will save them. God will show those that there is far more inside, this revelation is the mystery of god, and in heaven there will be no offense

Last edited:
So God forgives people who don't believe in him and cause corruption. I mean where's the justice?

So God forgives people who don't believe in him and cause corruption. I mean where's the justice?
God is there for everyone who seeks him. He will take care of his own. Consider matthew 18

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

God will be just because everyone will fall back unto his own works. Consider revelation 22

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

And the law will also be fulfilled (matthew 13):

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.

God is there for everyone who seeks him. He will take care of his own. Consider matthew 18

12 How think ye? if a man have an hundred sheep, and one of them be gone astray, doth he not leave the ninety and nine, and goeth into the mountains, and seeketh that which is gone astray?

13 And if so be that he find it, verily I say unto you, he rejoiceth more of that sheep, than of the ninety and nine which went not astray.

God will be just because everyone will fall back unto his own works. Consider revelation 22

11 He that is unjust, let him be unjust still: and he which is filthy, let him be filthy still: and he that is righteous, let him be righteous still: and he that is holy, let him be holy still.

12 And, behold, I come quickly; and my reward is with me, to give every man according as his work shall be.

And the law will also be fulfilled (matthew 13):

12For whosoever hath, to him shall be given, and he shall have more abundance: but whosoever hath not, from him shall be taken away even that he hath.
Christianity has been debunked. Its been known that the book has been changed. How can you trust it

Christianity has been debunked. Its been known that the book has been changed. How can you trust it
The essence of the parables in the gospel are well preserved, as is the text of revelation. Those are the most important texts.

735216B0 6239 41B1 AF60 A3FAC73A8C4D

Judaism has varying perespectives if hell even exists at all. Christianity for sure has a concept of eternal seperation (and suffering/torture). Apparently, Jesus many times talked about being cast away into hellfire. Paul had much to say as well about what happens to evildoers. John wrote Revelation so there's that.

You cant be a brocel if you claim to have ties to any abrahamic god. He is the prime mover in all suffering that ever took place. You can't question this god either, otherwise he will count it as sin.

Incels verses-
Romans 9:20 But who are you, O man, to answer back to God? Will what is molded say to its molder, “Why have you made me like this?”:feels:

All of Job 38

we are already in hell

Gnostic blackpill:blackpill::

This entire earth, existence, and reality is hell. A general agonizing living hell. :feelsUnreal::feelsjuice:
we are already in hell
This man understands. :feelsjuice::feelsdevil:

Here is how the Catechism of the Catholic Church defines hell: "the state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed, reserved for those who refuse of their own free choice to believe and be converted from sin, even to the end of their lives." It is unfortunate that "going to hell" is cartoonishly depicted as God the Father sitting on a chair deciding whether to send your soul to heaven or hell by judging your life's character. You determine your own fate, not God.

Here is how the Catechism of the Catholic Church defines hell: "the state of definitive self-exclusion from communion with God and the blessed, reserved for those who refuse of their own free choice to believe and be converted from sin, even to the end of their lives." It is unfortunate that "going to hell" is cartoonishly depicted as God the Father sitting on a chair deciding whether to send your soul to heaven or hell by judging your life's character. You determine your own fate, not God.
You determine your own fate, but if you don't listen to your heart the devil will tried to take you all for himself

You determine your own fate, but if you don't listen to your heart the devil will tried to take you all for himself
The devil only wants your corruption - to debase and humiliate yourself, to lower your station, and to sever your connection with the prime consciousness aka God.