Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based God deserves to be punished for harming us

Logic55

Logic55

Blackpill Philosopher
★★★★★
I would like to see God be transformed into a human. Then this human with God's soul should be sent to hell where he will be thrown into the rivers of lava, be stabbed by demons with pitchforks, be eaten by wolfs with sharp teeth, and all the other worst punishments you can think of. God is evil, he could have saved us from Inceldom but he doesn't do shit to save us. God also sends innocent people to hell for having different beliefs and lifestyles. Funnily enough, some incels still believe in God, and they are cucks too. Whenever I question Christcucks about their beliefs, they evade my arguments like cowards. They evade my logical arguments because they know that they are wrong and are unable defend their beliefs.

IMG 4164

Efilism is the truth

Unfortunately, we are on the rational and intelligent side because it is what is convenient for us. But these solutions are convenient for them, even if they are very stupid.

You wanting to punish God only shows that need to direct your hatred at someone, better direct it at the people who hurt you. Just them, no other group. It would be great to be able to put all the pieces of shit together without the need of collateral damage.

There is too much suffering in nature and life, god most likely doesn't even exist.

"God bad because no sex for me"

Unfortunately, we are on the rational and intelligent side because it is what is convenient for us. But these solutions are convenient for them, even if they are very stupid.

You wanting to punish God only shows that need to direct your hatred at someone, better direct it at the people who hurt you. Just them, no other group. It would be great to be able to put all the pieces of shit together without the need of collateral damage.
The idea of god is often times psychologically comforting for people. It preys on the human primal side.

If god do inherintly exist, He was born to punish us!

The idea of god is often times psychologically comforting for people. It preys on the human primal side.
Do you really believe it? They say it a lot, but a lot of things can be comforting. This would be subjective, knowing that there is a god who created everything and is above me would be tedious. It comforts me know that this is all we get.

Who’s gonna punish god his parents ?

Do you really believe it? They say it a lot, but a lot of things can be comforting. This would be subjective, knowing that there is a god who created everything and is above me would be tedious. It comforts me know that this is all we get.
Good to know a god most likely doesn't exist. There is no 'will' behind life and the world. Nothing is really for you or against you.

I would like to see God be transformed into a human. Then this human with God's soul should be sent to hell where he will be thrown into the rivers of lava, be stabbed by demons with pitchforks, be eaten by wolfs with sharp teeth, and all the other worst punishments you can think of. God is evil, he could have saved us from Inceldom but he doesn't do shit to save us. God also sends innocent people to hell for having different beliefs and lifestyles. Funnily enough, some incels still believe in God, and they are cucks too. Whenever I question Christcucks about their beliefs, they evade my arguments like cowards. They evade my logical arguments because they know that they are wrong and are unable defend their beliefs.
God did become a human and gave his life and suffered so we can all have eternal life through him!

We live in God's universe, whether we like it or not. God decrees things, not us.

The best course of action for an incel would be to accept what was decreed for him and endure his trial with patience until his soul departs.

If you don't repent of your evil statements against God, your suffering will continue into the hereafter.

Good to know a god most likely doesn't exist. There is no 'will' behind life and the world. Nothing is really for you or against you.
I agree. Freewill cannot exist when God has determined your life. It would mean that it was gods plan for the Holocaust to occur because he knew the future

God is cope and isn`t real

God is a faggot I wanna torture that bitch for making me subhuman:lasereyes:

The person was probably real
Yes, historically speaking, Jesus most likely existed, but his story of being the Son of God is not believable

There is too much suffering in nature and life, god most likely doesn't even exist.
God is the void. The emptiness of the universe.
~Simply put, just "silence".

This is where Entropy comes into the picture, if one entity, a Singularity if you will, omitted it´s own cosmic suicide, Then all matter that exists, "the mundane" comes from this single outburst of a sum of energy, transformed into multiplicity.

The Endgoal, is to return back to it´s source, which is nothing.

Yes, historically speaking, Jesus most likely existed, but his story of being the Son of God is not believable
But people really believe he is the son of god without any evidence but the bible (which isn't a real form of evidence)

God is the void. The emptiness of the universe.
~Simply put, just "silence".

This is where Entropy comes into the picture, if one entity, a Singularity if you will, omitted it´s own cosmic suicide, Then all matter that exists, "the mundane" comes from this single outburst of a sum of energy, transformed into multiplicity.

The Endgoal, is to return back to it´s source, which is nothing.
Nihilism seems to be rather true