Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God decided to strike me down

Furlossus

Furlossus

Tremble in the shadow of furlossus
I was working when I felt I'll. I didn't think it was serious, yet couple hours after I lost consciousness and was hospitalized with corona virus diagnosis. I took a sleep in hospital and when I woke up I find HUNDREDS of my fallen out hairs. I literally lost half of my hairmass overnight. And here I am, lying on the bed with TERRIBLE headache, typing this shit on incel forum. Why?

I was working when I felt I'll. I didn't think it was serious, yet couple hours after I lost consciousness and was hospitalized with corona virus diagnosis. I took a sleep in hospital and when I woke up I find HUNDREDS of my fallen out hairs. I literally lost half of my hairmass overnight. And here I am, lying on the bed with TERRIBLE headache, typing this shit on incel forum. Why?
???

Because we're the only men who understand the seriousness of the baldpill. :blackpill::blackpill::blackpill:

Hope you'll get well soon, though.

Get better

Is this the first time you got it? First time was very hard for me, i had high fever, pneumonia and stomach problems for 10 days straight, i thought im not gonna make it.
I hope your symptoms will be easier, get well soon.

Get better
:feelsYall:
Is this the first time you got it? First time was very hard for me, i had high fever, pneumonia and stomach problems for 10 days straight, i thought im not gonna make it.
I hope your symptoms will be easier, get well soon.
I lost my covid virginity :feelsUnreal: