Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel God damn these fucking nerd virgins showing of their gf. I was looking forward to his videos but he posted this. Why do nerds show of their gf . Fuckk

• Thread starter Reddit_is_for_cucks
  • Start date
Reddit_is_for_cucks

Reddit_is_for_cucks

Overlord
★★★★★

If you look in the comments everyone is saying it’s his sister. Cuz it’s a dead meme now. Everyone believes that OSRS players are virgins so they post shit like “didn’t know you were dating your sister” to cope with their shit life. Whole community upvotes it and laughs about it. Guess what losers he still got a gf and we don’t. And no that’s not his sisters. Total coping idiots. He fucks her while we masterbate. But I am getting more “xp “ then him. Lmao fucking idiots. Fucking a girl > xp gains.

Look at this suicide fuel! Where is my runescape gf who plays with me. I can’t escape normies even with my copes! They are every where look at this shit and tell me they are not trying to rub it on my face

These fucking cunts won’t leave me alone. They know 90% of guys who play this are virgins so they gotta rub it in every ones face.

Fat and ugly girls can’t get chad so they settle for betas like this. Nothing new.

He’s just betabux or statusbux, just have a popular YouTube channel theory

Fat and ugly girls can’t get chad so they settle for betas like this. Nothing new.

But she sounds hot

what a bunch of losers they are. LMAO who the fuck make such a cake ? like kids lmao.

I find it interesting that these GFs are never shown on video.

JBW Life fuel

do you have photos of them

what a bunch of losers they are. LMAO who the fuck make such a cake ? like kids lmao.
Runescape is such a beta game, it runs on the Microsoft word engine. “B-b-but the gameplay is what’s important!” The game looks like literal garbage and is filled with autistic no life spergers who are only second in autism to EVE Online players.
A complete waste of time beyond measure. Whoever plays Runescape should just rope, tbh. Nothing for them in this life.

Runescape is such a beta game, it runs on the Microsoft word engine. “B-b-but the gameplay is what’s important!” The game looks like literal garbage and is filled with autistic no life spergers who are only second in autism to EVE Online players.
A complete waste of time beyond measure. Whoever plays Runescape should just rope, tbh. Nothing for them in this life.
I agree this game looks like literal garbage just look at this shit I can't stand at watching it

It’s alternate reality.

Jfl when a 32 bit game with garbage graphics and grind that is considered playing gives you more enjoyment then irl.

RuneScape: for incels, by incels

have mercy. He's already been banned

Wdym it's a awesome cake
Unless you are a NOOB that is

Don’t post runescape bro, it reminds me of someone. :feelsbadman:

Cucks and whores need to off the internet.