Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God damn niggers

yeah. all those african countries are also poor shitholes with no education. you inadvertently gave more evidence to substantiate my claim.
U have it backwards. They r shitholes cuz of low iq.

U have it backwards. They r shitholes cuz of low iq.
Or because they are postcolonial countries with absolutely retarded line in the sand borders made by european retards?

Or because they are postcolonial countries with absolutely retarded line in the sand borders made by european retards?
they were p much cavemen before colonialism

E2E60140 72EA 4BDC AEDD 85A6EDD42CFA
E7BDA90C 10DA 4CAD A4E0 903D2D0BD1F1

I found your OP to be full of misleading generalizations. There are genetic and social reasons why African-Americans tend to be more violent on average. These reasons have little to do with the wider black race. In fact, most African immigrants in the US outperform African Americans socioeconomically so there goes your premise. I'm giving your generic thread traction by debating you. You should be thanking me really.

Stereotypes exist for a reason my assumptions are largely correct. In my short time here threads like these are likely to be made by whites. Actually, Latin Americans contrary to popular opinion are the strongest demographic threat to America, even if African-Americans are a bad influence on society their share of the population is growing slower than Latino Americans.
The African migrants are the cream of the crop of their home countries. But by the 3rd or 4th generation, they are indistinguishable from African Americans in all areas.

they were p much cavemen before colonialism
Meme. Ethiopia, Mali, Songhai, Kongo, Swahili coast. You show your ignorance, they had lots of cool civilizations, you just don't know them.

Meme. Ethiopia, Mali, Songhai, Kongo, Swahili coast. You show your ignorance, they had lots of cool civilizations, you just don't know them.
They built sand castles and were conquered p easily. Always have been relatively primitive