Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting God damn niggers

NoLooksNoLife

NoLooksNoLife

☦️Catechumencel
-
Every day when you turn on any news channel, I swear there’s always at least one god damn nigger shown committing some kind a violent crime.

What a blight on humanity they are. At this point, itd do more good than harm to just either reinstate segregation or ship them off back to wakandaland tbhngl

exactly, they are completely retarded

Attachments

• IQ_Bladk_White.jpg
    IQ_Bladk_White.jpg
    35.1 KB · Views: 93
Every day when you turn on any news channel, I swear there’s always at least one god damn nigger shown committing some kind a violent crime.

What a blight on humanity they are. At this point, itd do more good than harm to just either reinstate segregation or ship them off back to wakandaland tbhngl
im white and black people are more sympathethic in my opinion

exactly, they are completely retarded
this is a meme. its nurture not nature. black IQ is low but it is comparable to white immigrant groups in the US.

black IQ is low but it is comparable to white immigrant groups in the US
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek: no it's not, you coping nigger. up the copium, negro

Attachments

• Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    Copium-Meaning-in-Twitch.jpg
    87.3 KB · Views: 11
I somehow doubt that
yeah. all those african countries are also poor shitholes with no education. you inadvertently gave more evidence to substantiate my claim.

yeah. all those african countries are also poor shitholes with no education. you inadvertently gave more evidence to substantiate my claim.
Like African countries are the only poor shitholes in existence. U must be a nignog, right?:feelshmm: :feelshaha:
CDA02A28 BD1A 4859 88EE A00C78A5DC06

hmmm. notice how it conveniently matches the education index?
View attachment 605745
and gdp?
View attachment 605747

nope mayocel
Going back to the original point of the post, nigs are still by far the most uncivilized and barbaric in behavior with crime rates through the roof.

You also claimed white immigrants are comparable in iq when that’s blatantly false. Also, the maps may look similar, but they dont completely match if you take the time to analyze all the countries

Going back to the original point of the post, nigs are still by far the most uncivilized and barbaric in behavior with crime rates through the roof.

Blacks are actually quite civilized and peaceful. They also have a naturally high IQ.

Great sarcasm :feelshaha:
You hate incel discrimination but are somehow discriminating against geographically and socioeconomically oppressed people due to segregation forcing them into crime ridden inner cities. Kill yourself faggot. Racist cuck

To answer OP question. Their numbers have always been around 12-14% of the US population.

You may perceive their numbers are bigger than this as AAs are concentrated in cities. I think this combined with poverty explains it. Being poor in an inner city in America is a recipe for disaster.

They also carry higher levels of the MAO-A warrior gene.

View attachment 580062

That figure is a combination of 63 for Ethiopia and 72 for Kenya = 67.5.
They never tested Somalis, but based it on neighboring countries. You can't have an IQ of 68 even 75 is incredibly low. Mentally retarded kids in the West score 75. Africans & Aborigines' real IQ score is between the late 80s and 90s which is slightly on the lower side of average but believable. Also, Richard Lynn's original paper was exposed as having fabricated its results to suit their agenda. http://racialreality.blogspot.com/2011/08/devastating-criticism-of-richard-lynn.html
china faked it's iq scores. they only tested the richest and the most educated citizens
You yourself know these figures are not accurate so why use them. See my above post Richard Lynn is a clown in the scientific community.
American blacks carry higher levels of the MAO-A warrior gene (see above post). The problem is not blacks it is just that African Americans were pre-selected for physical labor and nothing else. Nigerian-Americans have a high achievement culture because all the smart Nigerians moved to America/Europe and they have an advantage by already knowing English at an advanced level.
hmmm. notice how it conveniently matches the education index?
View attachment 605745
and gdp?
View attachment 605747

nope mayocel
Finally an intelligent non-shit poster black IQ is probably in the 80s to 90s, but to deny there might be high IQ blacks is dumb.

@NoLooksNoLife I have addressed all your points. You're not the first shitposter and you won't be the last. Shit posters like yourself are a broken record hundreds of threads like this are made everyday. Stop being a coward and just say you dislike blacks because of their race. Even if blacks committed no crimes and were high IQ you still hate them and say they're stealing our jobs or controlling everything i.e. Jews and East Asians.

Last edited:
You hate incel discrimination but are somehow discriminating against geographically and socioeconomically oppressed people due to segregation forcing them into crime ridden inner cities. Kill yourself faggot. Racist cuck
ok GrAYcel

@NoLooksNoLife I have addressed all your points. You're not the first shitposter and you won't be the last. Shit posters like yourself are a broken record hundreds of threads like this are made everyday. Stop being a coward and just say you dislike blacks because of their race. Even if blacks committed no crimes and were high IQ you still hate them and say they're stealing our jobs or controlling everything i.e. Jews and East Asians.
Im not shitposting just to shitpost. Im a dethnic from bad area myself. I stand by what I posted because I know all too well. No other ethnicity comes close when it comes to community destructiveness. So much for your assumptions and assertions in the latter half of your post

Im not shitposting just to shitpost. Im a dethnic from bad area myself. I stand by what I posted because I know all too well. No other ethnicity comes close when it comes to community destructiveness. So much for your assumptions and assertions in the latter half of your post
I found your OP to be full of misleading generalizations. There are genetic and social reasons why African-Americans tend to be more violent on average. These reasons have little to do with the wider black race. In fact, most African immigrants in the US outperform African Americans socioeconomically so there goes your premise. I'm giving your generic thread traction by debating you. You should be thanking me really.

Stereotypes exist for a reason my assumptions are largely correct. In my short time here threads like these are likely to be made by whites. Actually, Latin Americans contrary to popular opinion are the strongest demographic threat to America, even if African-Americans are a bad influence on society their share of the population is growing slower than Latino Americans.

Cumskins love the Jews they proved in ww2 and every war since haha you copers always make me laugh

How does it feel to be in 0.001% of whites to be antisemitic:feelsseriously:

We know for a fact 99.99% of you love the Jews. Your a dying breed loser
You clearly don’t know shit about EE or the south if you think most whites like Jews :lul:

You clearly don’t know shit about EE or the south if you think most whites like Jews :lul:
Americans really lol. Eastern Europeans like zelensky who's Jewish lmao. EEs are all mixed with Jews. Its those EEs that occupy Israel right now clown

Its those EEs that occupy Israel right now clown
Are you really pulling we wuz real Jews n sheit meme dear god :feelskek:

Maybe you should read a genealogy paper about Jews or study anthropology for once if you want to know what reality is.

Are you really pulling we wuz real Jews n sheit meme dear god :feelskek:

Maybe you should read a genealogy paper about Jews or study anthropology for once if you want to know what reality is.
What are you talking about its well known that Eastern European Jews make up most of israels military. You really denying that retard.

Go to Israel retard and see if most Jews don't look like white people and not actual middle Eastern looking Jews which are rare and mostly mixed with EEs

What are you talking about its well known that Eastern European Jews make up most of israels military. You really denying that retard.

Go to Israel retard and see if most Jews don't look like white people and not actual middle Eastern looking Jews which are rare and mostly mixed with EEs
JFL all it takes is an image search of “Israeli person” and “Ukrainian person” to see that this isn’t true at all.

Russians/poles/Ukrainians all have heavy Jewish admixture in a significant portion of their populace

how do I know this

Every fucking jew in America is from Eastern Eastern Europe same for german Jews and English jews
And every year Israel pays jews from Eastern Europe to populate Israel cope with the facts

They are puppy-guarding bigoted Pean holes.

When the scientists zeroed in on the DNA of people whose images showed smaller brains, they found a consistent relationship between subtle shifts in the genetic code and diminished memory centers. Furthermore, the same genes affected the brain in the same ways in people across diverse populations from Australia, North America and Europe, suggesting new molecular targets for drug development.

“Millions of people carry variations in their DNA that help boost or lower their brains’ susceptibility to a vast range of diseases,” said Thompson. “Once we identify the gene, we can target it with a drug to reduce the risk of disease. People also can take preventive steps through exercise, diet and mental stimulation to erase the effects of a bad gene.”

In an intriguing twist, Project ENIGMA investigators also discovered genes that explain individual differences in intelligence. They found that a variant in a gene called HMGA2 affected brain size as well as a person’s intelligence.

DNA is comprised of four bases: A, C, T and G. People whose HMGA2 gene held a letter “C” instead of “T” on that location of the gene possessed larger brains and scored more highly on standardized IQ tests.

An international team of scientists has successfully mapped the human genes that either increase or disrupt the brain's resistance to various neurological and mental illnesses. This study, presented in the journal Nature Genetics, has identified novel genes that could provide insight into the differences that exist in brain size and intelligence. The results could also lead to the development of new drug treatments.

'Our individual centres couldn't review enough brain scans to obtain definitive results,' says Professor Thompson. 'By sharing our data with project ENIGMA, we created a sample large enough to reveal clear patterns in genetic variation and show how these changes physically alter the brain.'

What set this work apart from past research studies was that researchers measured the brain's size and memory centres in many magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) images from more than 21 100 healthy subjects, while screening their deoxyribonucleic acid (DNA) as well.

'Millions of people carry variations in their DNA that help boost or lower their brains' susceptibility to a vast range of diseases,' the UCLA researcher says. 'Once we identify the gene, we can target it with a drug to reduce the risk of disease. People also can take preventive steps through exercise, diet and mental stimulation to erase the effects of a bad gene.'

The team also found genes that explain individual differences in intelligence, uncovering a variant in a gene called HMGA2 that affected both brain size and intelligence. DNA has four bases: A, C, T and G; subjects whose HMGA2 gene had C instead of T had larger brains and recorded higher results on standardised intelligence quotient (IQ) tests.

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele

PopulationGroupSample SizeRef AlleleAlt Allele
Total Global283370C=0.479617T=0.520383
European Sub238688C=0.487787T=0.512213
African Sub11348C=0.62328T=0.37672
African Others Sub390C=0.685T=0.315
African American Sub10958C=0.62110T=0.37890