Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel God bless that I live in a small town

RealSchizo

RealSchizo

5'5 genetic garbage, autistic, abused dog,gamercel
★★★★★
I had to go to a big city today in order to buy a suit for a special event that is awaiting me. Upon arriving in this city with my cousin I saw tall moggers , teen couples and countless of oofy doofies in the mall. Pure suifuel. The city where I live in is a giga subhuman populated including myself. Seems like people born in the big cities tend to look much better than us since we have subhuman inferior villager simpleton genetice. Living in a big city as a subhuman would completely finish me. Upon arriving in my own hometown i felt a huge sense of relief. I got too overwhelmed with the amount of genetically superior people.

Same. I live in tiny town. I can walk around and only encounter like 5 people in an hour.

No soul, only people.

Seems like people born in the big cities tend to look much better than us since we have subhuman inferior villager simpleton genetice.
Makes sense. Big cities attract people of the all parts of the country, i felt that when i went to a metropolis for the first time; i felt so inferior. Having great genetics in subhuman places is a halo though.

Not for me I get mogged everything I got out:fuk:

At least no one knows you if you live in a big city. In a small town or a village, where everyone knows everyone, you will be known as the virgin loser

At least no one knows you if you live in a big city. In a small town or a village, where everyone knows everyone, you will be known as the virgin loser
Id rather live around subhumans over moggers. I fit in right with most people from my town but in the bigger cities I am like sub3.