Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill "God" and the "Afterlife": The Biggest Blue Pill Cope in the History of Mankind

• Thread starter Deleted member 14382
  • Start date
Deleted member 14382

Deleted member 14382

Self-banned
-
Do you really think nature is going to be so generous to grant you a life in "paradise" after you're dead-- the same nature that made you an incel and caused you to suffer immense pain throughout your life??

Don't be a dumb-ass. There is absolutely NOTHING after you die. Nothing is waiting for you after you perish. You didn't exist before you were born and you won't exist after you die. You will simply vanish from existence and be replaced by someone else. You are as disposable as a used tampon. Your consciousness will disappear, along with all your thoughts, memories, fears, longings, loves, hopes and dreams.
A generation or two after you're gone, no one will even know or care that you existed. Your tenure on this earth will be utterly meaningless. You are simply a vessel to carry genes to the next generation. Except, you won't get to mate, so your DNA is going to die with you. You will be a genetic dead end.

There is also no benevolent "God" that answers prayers and passes judgement and compensates you for the suffering you endured in your life. "God" is a fictional character that was created by man in his own image out of thin air. "God" is a cope for the frail and weak-minded-- an invention to keep the masses in line.

"Justice" doesn't exist either. It's an entirely man-made concept that's totally absent in nature. We are simply all trapped in a Darwinian struggle for survival in a hostile world, with predators lurking in every corner. Everyone is left to fend for himself. There is no protector to ensure fairness; no fairies to cushion the misery of living, and no God to reward you for your good deeds in the afterlife. That's the brutal reality of existence, my friends.

It's OK, though. When you die, nature will simply recycle your molecules back into the universe to create other living and non-living things. Maybe some of your molecules will end up in the body of a Chad or Stacy someday, LOL.

Last edited:
Reported for religion baiting

Cope to think afterlife is a cope when you are coping with copes that make you forget about the afterlife which you stated was a cope, stop coping about the afterlife cope u low iq coper.

Water is wet. The universe is a cold, uncaring, hostile place.

The low I.Q. responses to this thread is destroying any faith I have left in humanity, tbh.
Cope to think afterlife is a cope when you are coping with copes that make you forget about the afterlife which you stated was a cope, stop coping about the afterlife cope u low iq coper.
Yeah, gotcha there, buddy. Now do us all a favor and go kill yourself. Your contribution to this world is negligible at best. No one will miss you. Me least of all.

Last edited:
Do you really think nature is going to be so generous to grant you a life in "paradise" after you're dead-- the same nature that made you an incel and caused you to suffer immense pain throughout your life??

Don't be a dumb-ass. There is absolutely NOTHING after you die. Nothing is waiting for you after you perish. You didn't exist before you were born and you won't exist after you die. You will simply vanish from existence and be replaced by someone else. You are as disposable as a used tampon. Your consciousness will disappear, along with all your thoughts, memories, fears, longings, loves, hopes and dreams.
A generation or two after you're gone, no one will even know or care that you existed. Your tenure on this earth will be utterly meaningless. You are simply a vessel to carry genes to the next generation. Except, you won't get to mate, so your DNA is going to die with you. You will be a genetic dead end.

There is also no benevolent "God" that answers prayers and passes judgement and compensates you for the suffering you endured in your life. "God" is a fictional character that was created by man in his own image out of thin air. "God" is a cope for the frail and weak-minded-- an invention to keep the masses in line.

"Justice" doesn't exist either. It's an entirely man-made concept that's totally absent in nature. We are simply all trapped in a Darwinian struggle for survival in a hostile world, with predators lurking in every corner. Everyone is left to fend for himself. There is no protector to ensure fairness; no fairies to cushion the misery of living, and no God to reward you for your good deeds in the afterlife. That's the brutal reality of existence, my friends.

It's OK, though. When you die, nature will simply recycle your molecules back into the universe to create other living and non-living things. Maybe some of your molecules will end up in the body of a Chad or Stacy someday, LOL.

A process of reincarnation may exist as those researched by Ian Stevenson.

Tell this to the spiritual normies who can’t relate to toxic vibes and only mix with positive energy and all that other zen type of stuff. Palm readers and astrology believers.

I think a hedonistic lifestyle provides the means by which one can live amidst an indifferent universe. Live only for yourself and to satisfy the desires of one's heart.

What it's like after you die = What it's like before you were born

How can anyone tell me God exists after all I've been through?

Tell this to the spiritual normies who can’t relate to toxic vibes and only mix with positive energy and all that other zen type of stuff. Palm readers and astrology believers.
Astrology is legit , I got my reading written at 6 weeks old by a Vedic astrology. He predicted my height , features , my injuries , my education and also stated the fact that I will never have a wife. I was reading it a Month ago , creeped the fuck out of me.

You are the one coping OP. Eternal hell is the worst thing imaginable, way worse than "eternal nothingness", because in eternal hell you get tortured non-stop, but in eternal nothingness, well, you feel nothing.
Astrology is legit , I got my reading written at 6 weeks old by a Vedic astrology. He predicted my height , features , my injuries , my education and also stated the fact that I will never have a wife. I was reading it a Month ago , creeped the fuck out of me.
Demons told him that stuff.

You are the one coping OP. Eternal hell is the worst thing imaginable, way worse than "eternal nothingness", because in eternal hell you get tortured non-stop, but in eternal nothingness, well, you feel nothing.
lol and where is hell located? and who's doing the torturing?

Religion is like a drug

lol and where is hell located? and who's doing the torturing?
I dont know, but saying that religions are a "cope with the truth of death" is pathetically low IQ, as religions actually made the concept of death infinite times worse.

Tesla IQ. Religion is the ultimate cope.

I can understand why people are religious though. It offers comfort in an unstable and frightening world.

Actually "afterlife" feels like most horrifying and boring thing you can imagine, you would be hovering in clouds with other normies forever and getting high by God's will so you won't want to escape to our reality. Why would you want to live forever? That was supposed to be a reward? It feels more like eternal suffering. Normies are so retarded.

To be honest I don't think anything exists after our death, although that concept scared the shit out of me when I was a kid. I couldn't sleep in night and with cry I would go to my parents and tell them how I'm affraid of heaven. I mean I was a kid, I knew I couldn't go to hell, but heaven for me was like a little upgrade from hell. Eternal life, like for infinity? I will play all games I would do anything I want and then what? How long can I keep myself entertained? One thousand years, maybe milion? But I will get bored eventually. My parents couldn't helped me, because they didn't thought in terms like that, they are normies to the core. With age I realized it's doesn't make sense to stress about something I don't know nothing, and it's inevitable anyway. That's why it's so funny when normies talks about religion. 99% of time they talk about so shallow things like fucking weather or some shit, and that 1% that existential dread is getting them and they talk and think about things like afterlife and God. Holy fuck, you don't know nothing about philosophy or history or any science and you want to discuss topics like afterlife?

"God" is a fictional character that was created by man in his own image out of thin air. "God" is a cope for the frail and weak-minded-- an invention to keep the masses in line.

CHAOS. REIGNS.

I don't think it's right to either believe or not believe in an afterlife. Wouldn't be a concern at all in a survival scenario, or even modern people who are heavily occupied with work or other "constructive" goals.
Bored people and beta philosophy professors are the only people who gave a shit about it, until they made it kinda mainstream.

The idea of the afterlife was made to keep poor people in poverty telling them lies such as ´´you will go to heaven if your life on earth was shit´´

Lol no, atheism is made up by jews pushing it into western socities so ppl there lose hope. So many of you buy into jewish and feminist lies, absolutely redicilous.

Haha! This was my first thread that I made 1 day after I joined this site. I presented it via the idea that religion postulates that the repenting believer goes to heaven and a non religious atheist goes to hell. So a religious Chad gets the good life full of sex and also goes to heaven because he repented for his sins, while an atheist incel gets the life of suffering and goes to hell because he's an atheist (and he's an atheist because he's an incel and therefore lost faith) - fucking hilarious.

Here:
https://incels.is/threads/religion-is-the-ultimate-cope.35851/

Haha! This was my first thread that I made 1 day after I joined this site. I presented it via the idea that religion postulates that the repenting believer goes to heaven and a non religious atheist goes to hell. So a religious Chad gets the good life full of sex and also goes to heaven because he repented for his sins, while an atheist incel gets the life of suffering and goes to hell because he's an atheist (and he's an atheist because he's an incel and therefore lost faith) - fucking hilarious.

Here:
https://incels.is/threads/religion-is-the-ultimate-cope.35851/
:feelsthink:

I don't want to exist.

Why don't you answer my pm, OP?

Believing in god = retarded gigacope and mentally ill

i've experienced and heard voices in my house that cannot be explained

gonna have to disagree here

it's real... trust me...

shouldnt you be too busy praying to your god thanking him for the life youve been (((blessed))) with to be talking on this forum?
I have a Deistic view of God.

because flooding the earth and killing everyone except ur favorite zoo keeper and a few animals is a "belief that posits that God exists as an uncaused First Cause ultimately responsible for the creation of the universe, but does not interfere directly with the created world"
Sorry I should've been specific I'm not really a Christian any more I'm a deist. I need to update my profile. I became a Deist not long ago.

cope

Atheism is the biggest cuckery of all time. Religion kept women in line - it prevented women from becoming whores, and it ensured that every man would get a young wife. Only a cuckold would be against religion.

We are all going somewhere when we die doesn't mean it's going to be a sunshine and flowers place where we can fuck stacy. The guy above me is right about atheism being the biggest form of cuckoldry because the engine that is atheism(along with other deleterious liberal "elightenment" ideas) has led us into this modern world of hypergamy in the first place. I literally have to jump through 1000 game related hoops to get a date with a 7/10 store clerk that will probably lead to nothing. There is no point in thinking about this you make things happen yourself. You are an instrument of the divine you have the power to create your own form of justice.

Really? The best social mechanism human beings ever had to keep women in line and to stop the social degeneration of society is "cope". This is so fucking bluepilled.

The low I.Q. responses to this thread is destroying any faith I have left in humanity, tbh.

Yeah, gotcha there, buddy. Now do us all a favor and go kill yourself. Your contribution to this world is negligible at best. No one will miss you. Me least of all.
yes bro

Actually "afterlife" feels like most horrifying and boring thing you can imagine, you would be hovering in clouds with other normies forever and getting high by God's will so you won't want to escape to our reality. Why would you want to live forever? That was supposed to be a reward? It feels more like eternal suffering. Normies are so retarded.
Now I understand why Lucifer hates humanity.

Now I understand why Lucifer hates humanity.
God vs satan kill count

Satan did nothing wrong, he was and still are demonized as we Incels are.

I'm on my way to hell for feeling the way I do despite the fact that ANYONE would feel exactly the same in my situation, and for not being able to get over it when it is IMPOSSIBLE to do so. And I get to suffer both physically and mentally every second of every day as a bit of extra punishment before I go to hell for all eternity.

Sounds fair to me.

I feel that it is plausible that at least some higher power exists. When you think about how perfectly the earth formed to support human life and if any one of those were slightly altered, the earth would be inhabitable, it’s hard not to believe in God.
The world isn’t perfect. There are so many naturals disasters and diseases which means it’s not perfect. There are sites of meteors falling into this planet far before we existed. The world isn’t made for us. The world is suited for us because we evolved and adapted to our environment for survival. It’s ironic to believe in a God when he himself perfect designed you to be an incel.

There is no god,its only here and now.Jfl at believing in books and fantasies written by people with subhuman IQs that lived thousands of years ago