Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Go to girls house for date, She tells me I need to go

A very blackpilling experience, brother.

Now you know your place in society. Conversations won't work. Humor won't work.

Thanks bro.
Indeed. Even if a foid wants to feel atracted to you, if you are ugly, its just not gonna happen

You should've just taken what was rightfully yours. :heybby:

I mean if you work and then get fired you still get a check right, so all I'm saying is you should have cashed out when you two were alone ;)

Talking about: how finished their exams, anime, rupauls drag race, just general small talk, nd banter. I was the life and soul of the convos, I always coontributed

anime and rupauls drag race? that shit aint normie at all, surprised you even found an atleast decent looking girl into that stuff.

anyway i guess this is proof NTness doesn't matter much either. it's over

You should've just taken what was rightfully yours. :heybby:

I mean if you work and then get fired you still get a check right, so all I'm saying is you should have cashed out when you two were alone ;)

When she took me in the room I almost started stripping off, it was instinctive, I took my bag off, then she tells me I need to go, and i literally pick my bag up right after. Felt so much humiliatio. If you're implying rape that's not my style. Agreed, after everything I did I wouldve liked something in return. She also said "you have my whatsapp". What does this mean? does she wanna pursue a relationship or just keep in touch as friends?

Very similar to what happened to me last night. The initial interest was there, but when she saw me irl, There was no sexual attraction, she just didnt wanna treat it like a date, and then of course she leaves me stranded to find my own way hime even though I spent £20 on transport and was a good hour and half away from home.

Exactly... black pilling experience as kylo says...
That feel when u know you will never be sexually desired...
Doraemon

Dude, there is no need for all this guessing. She is taller than you? That is it. There is your answer. A woman will never find a man shorter than her truly attractive.

She also said "you have my whatsapp". What does this mean? does she wanna pursue a relationship or just keep in touch as friends?
she wants you to betabux harder
Dude, there is no need for all this guessing. She is taller than you? That is it. There is your answer. A woman will never find a man shorter than her truly attractive.
facts

I'm not Manlet size, I'm 5'10 ( I said 5'9 earlier, sorry). She was over 6ft but she didnt tower over me, TBH I never knew she was tall, and I didn't think it would make that much of a difference for ehr to be completetly turned off from me
she wants you to betabux harder

facts

Literally I wasted my hard earned last night AND I was just waiting around for HOURS in empty shopping malls etc just waiting for her because she completely forgot about our date!!!

why are you wasting time on a foid.

seems like you still suffer from the delusion known as hope.

why are you wasting time on a foid.

seems like you still suffer from the delusion known as hope.

Because i'm a delusional idito who thought he could finally ascend. I'm a fool i know. I just wanted to be happy. I havent felt happiness in a long time and for a relationship to come of this would make me feel complete.