Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Go to girls house for date, She tells me I need to go

RoyalOcean

RoyalOcean

Recruit
★★★
So I been talking to this girl for a while and she seemed pretty interested and down for most stuff (e.g sex), I meet up with her in town, she seemed VERY underwhelmed and even disappointed, no hug or anything, just like looked at me (felt so fucking disgusting at this moment in time). So we take bus to hers together, the most fucking awkward time of my life, I was trying so hard to keep a conversation going, but there was little to no effort from her side so I just gave up near the end of the journey.

Finally get to hers, and heres me thinking i can finally get some and get a gf and fool around, but I'm taken to a room with all of her uni mates, so there I am, just sitting there like the worlds biggest dickhead whilst all of her normie friends are talking about the most irrelevant shit. After a good hour and a half of this, the girl finally says "lets go to my room, its more quiet". At this point I was so ecstatic, I was finally gonna get some! We go into her room and then she says "I'm sleepy, so you need to go soon", and within a literal fucking minute I've got my bag and she's showing me out the door.

I can't believe i've been abuse, manipulated, lied to like this. I spent so many hours today just waiting around for her, she even rescheduelled our date to two hours later, so I was basically waiting around n a town i;'ve never been to for fucking HOURS and she didnt fucking care. I put SO much effort in and get walked all over like a fucking dickhead. I feel like the worlds biggest failure and i've just been crying on the train home and its nearly 12 at night and I honestly dont know how to cope with my sadness anymore. I've been straight bawling and people are looking at me but i just cant contain this anymore.

I feel so humiliated, it wasnt even a date, I was friendzoned there and then, I was relegated to just a friend instantly. Sorry for this rambling but I feel like the venting helps. I'm unsure what to do now, it was the only good thing in my life and I fuck it up probably because she doesnt like how I look. I try to better myself so much and i felt like I came along way but I'm still a hideous subhuman scum to every single girl apparently. There was no remorse from her part. I'd spent so much on transport (uber/ bus/ train) and she sends me away and I didnt have a clue where to go or what to do.

Was this the first time she had seen you?
Also, it doesn't sound like it went as badly as you feel it did. Sure, you didn't end up having sex but if she was really freaked out by you I doubt she would have shown you where she lives.

However, if that's not at all comforting to you, at least you now know whERe she lives.

read the first sentence and she obviously thinks youre an uglyguy

its over

:no::no::no:

She rejected you once she realized it wasn't a bad picture.

Was this the first time she had seen you?
Also, it doesn't sound like it went as badly as you feel it did. Sure, you didn't end up having sex but if she was really freaked out by you I doubt she would have shown you where she lives.

However, if that's not at all comforting to you, at least you now know whERe she lives.

This was the first time we met Irl yes. It did go bad, we sppoke as if we were friends or something, there was no "spark", she didn't seem interested in me sexually. She had a completely different attitude to me irl than in text
Where did you meet her

Dating app. Then we met in town

read the first sentence and she obviously thinks youre an uglyguy

its over

Thats true she might think I'm ugly, but over messages she was saying how i was cute, and how she "felt alot better" after I had messaged her etc She was sending three kisses (xxx) after each message too which shows she was interested in me physically. Not only that but we exchanged lewd pictures. idk wtf happened when she saw me irl tbh I just wanna die

Wow you got cucked big time.

Women are selfish and evil.

Thats true she might think I'm ugly, but over messages she was saying how i was cute, and how she "felt alot better" after I had messaged her etc She was sending three kisses (xxx) after each message too which shows she was interested in me physically. Not only that but we exchanged lewd pictures. idk wtf happened when she saw me irl tbh I just wanna die
Did you photoshop and angleshoot ur pics in any way? Be honestcel..

this is why you never fraud your pictures. fucking lol

actually you must've frauded it fucking insanely

most people look better irl than in pictures.

as expected as the sun rising in the morning

you're not chad, there was a 99.99% probablity of this happening, even if you repeated the same scenario in a million lifetimes

Did you photoshop and angleshoot ur pics in any way? Be honestcel..

I am 100% honest right now I never cherry-pick my pictures, I NEVER photoshop, I never ever use snapchat filters. I sent many pictures of myself ad majority of them were mirror selfies, not using the selfie camera, and every picture I did send showed my full face, no hiding it with my hand/ phone bullshit. None of the photos were taken at extreme angles either, I don't even use angles. So here I am still traumatised after last nights events wondering why tf she didn't like me.
this is why you never fraud your pictures. fucking lol

actually you must've frauded it fucking insanely

most people look better irl than in pictures.

I stg I never frauded my pictures, they are how I look. I never catfished anyone. And I sent many pics of myself, they all accurately depict how i look irl and were taken recently
as expected as the sun rising in the morning

you're not chad, there was a 99.99% probablity of this happening, even if you repeated the same scenario in a million lifetimes

Honestly you're probably right. I'm not chad no, but I've been focusing on improving my image so much, specially for last nights event. I wore smart clothes (shirt, fur coat etc), Got my hair did (I have long hair) I even wore makeup. Atleast in my mind I looked fcking good. I tried everything I could do but she wasnt having any of it..

Last edited:
I am 100% honest right now I never cherry-pick my pictures, I NEVER photoshop, I never ever use snapchat filters. I sent many pictures of myself ad majority of them were mirror selfies, not using the selfie camera, and every picture I did send showed my full face, no hiding it with my hand/ phone bullshit. None of the photos were taken at extreme angles either, I don't even use angles. So here I am still traumatised after last nights events wondering why tf she didn't like me.

A long time ago I met a girl on tinder, I even sent her selfies of myface with the phone like 2 feet from my face to show her my worst angle and me shirtless. I'm like this is what I look like, you still interested? I was trying to make sure I wasn't wasting my time.

When I met her she seemed turned off from the start, even though she just saw pics of my face 24 hours ago without any filters, good angles, whatever. As for height, I'm really tall. So it wasn't that.

As for personality, I had a lot of friends and was very social at the time, so I wasn't some autistic retard.

DIdn't matter.

See my signature.

A long time ago I met a girl on tinder, I even sent her selfies of myface with the phone like 2 feet from my face to show her my worst angle and me shirtless. I'm like this is what I look like, you still interested? I was trying to make sure I wasn't wasting my time.

When I met her she seemed turned off from the start, even though she just saw pics of my face 24 hours ago without any filters, good angles, whatever. As for height, I'm really tall. So it wasn't that.

As for personality, I had a lot of friends and was very social at the time, so I wasn't some autistic retard.

DIdn't matter.

See my signature.

Yeah you are right. Why would she settle for someone like me when there's dozens of better guys queued up for her. Idk, im just upset it even happened, I feel mislead in a sense. She was attractive and just my type (blonde/ 6ft), just too good for me. Why did I even bother.

Yeah you are right. Why would she settle for someone like me when there's dozens of better guys queued up for her. Idk, im just upset it even happened, I feel mislead in a sense. She was attractive and just my type (blonde/ 6ft), just too good for me. Why did I even bother.

you a tall white guy too? I used to have this retarded belief that tall white girls would go for me cuz i was tall, nope. tall girls still want chad, just a 6'6 chad who is muscular (which is nearly impossible if you're white unless you're juicing hard)

as predicted, the only girls who ever showed interest in me were short, like 5', ethnic girls

exactly as the JBW threads and stats predicted

if you want a white girl you better be a literal god who can shoot lightning out of his 18 inch dick

you a tall white guy too? I used to have this retarded belief that tall white girls would go for me cuz i was tall, nope. tall girls still want chad, just a 6'6 chad who is muscular (which is nearly impossible if you're white unless you're juicing hard)

as predicted, the only girls who ever showed interest in me were short, like 5', ethnic girls

exactly as the JBW threads and stats predicted

if you want a white girl you better be a literal god who can shoot lightning out of his 18 inch dick

I'm half white. Half middle eastern. I was significantly shorter than her, im around 5'9 and she was well over 6. As i'm not fully white I have ethnic facial features too, couple that with lighter skin I just look weird.

It's so hard to get a white girl for ethnics, us guys are generally "not their type" and they'd take a white guy any day over us. So yeah, she was a tall, blonde white girl 3 yrs older than me, what the f*ck was I thinking when I thought I had a chance.

if she agreed to meet you by your pictures and you didnt fake your pictures then its not your looks but something else that she only noticed in person.

first, do you smell? some ethnics have absolutely disgusting body odor. i noticed this with indians in class when i was doing comp sci at uni. there was just 3 of them (theres not a lot of indians in germany) but the stench was so bad that you could sit like 5 seats away from them in lecture hall and still notice it.
or maybe you have bad breath? maybe bad mouth hygiene, maybe bad diet (dont eat lots of onion and garlic before a date), maybe you got tonsil stones, maybe some infection.
smell is a super strong sense, and if you smell bad to someone then its instantly over for you.

if that's not it, then it could be other stuff. body language is big, it can signal low confidence and beta status. also many autists have very strange posture and body language without realizing it, and it comes off as super weird to normies. virgin walk meme is real.

speech patterns and voice are also important. if you have a high pitched or weird voice and sound like a clown then nobody will take you seriously and it's instantly over for you. same if you have a speech impediment (lisp for example).

or maybe you're an immigrant and have a shitty accent? thats the case with turks and arabs in germany, many of them speak german on the level of an 8 year old child, so they are immediately perceived as inept 70IQ monkeys when they open their mouths.

lots of these things people just take for granted as absolute baseline, and if you fail at one of them then you are immediately disqualified as subhuman.
and people will never tell you about things like this, because they generally want to avoid anything that is potentially confrontational in public.
like, telling someone "dude you smell rancid" is super humiliating and makes you come off as rude and insensitive.
or, even worse, telling someone "ey man your accent makes you sound like a handicapped 12 year old" is an absolute no-go, especially when that someone is an immigrant, then saying something bad about their language makes you "racist" in normies eyes.

Last edited:
I'm half white. Half middle eastern. I was significantly shorter than her, im around 5'9 and she was well over 6. As i'm not fully white I have ethnic facial features too, couple that with lighter skin I just look weird.

It's so hard to get a white girl for ethnics, us guys are generally "not their type" and they'd take a white guy any day over us. So yeah, she was a tall, blonde white girl 3 yrs older than me, what the f*ck was I thinking when I thought I had a chance.

ah well, if it makes you feel any better i'm tall and white and got my shit kicked in when going for white girls, even if they seem interested at first it would end up exactly like the thread your made

hence my sig

I stg I never frauded my pictures, they are how I look. I never catfished anyone. And I sent many pics of myself, they all accurately depict how i look irl and were taken recently

Honestly you're probably right. I'm not chad no, but I've been focusing on improving my image so much, specially for last nights event. I wore smart clothes (shirt, fur coat etc), Got my hair did (I have long hair) I even wore makeup. Atleast in my mind I looked fcking good. I tried everything I could do but she wasnt having any of it..
Then u must be shortcel/framecel or not?

that is generally true
however she matched with you and even agreed to meet up after she already knew that you are an ethnic manlet, so that cant be the reason why she rejected you later. if this was the reason then she wouldn't even have matched you in the first place.

that is generally true
however she matched with you and even agreed to meet up after she already knew that you are an ethnic manlet, so that cant be the reason why she rejected you later. if this was the reason then she wouldn't even have matched you in the first place.

she just wanted to toy with some guy or maybe she was horny at that moment, felt lonely, need validation, etc.

This should have ended as soon as you got off the bus tbh. If a female is not carrying the conversation, she is not attracted to you.

You should cuss her out.

This happens. Femoid is nearly ready to jump on your dick, as she says, yet irl she behave herself in a completely different way.

if she agreed to meet you by your pictures and you didnt fake your pictures then its not your looks but something else that she only noticed in person.

first, do you smell? some ethnics have absolutely disgusting body odor. i noticed this with indians in class when i was doing comp sci at uni. there was just 3 of them (theres not a lot of indians in germany) but the stench was so bad that you could sit like 5 seats away from them in lecture hall and still notice it.
or maybe you have bad breath? maybe bad mouth hygiene, maybe bad diet (dont eat lots of onion and garlic before a date), maybe you got tonsil stones, maybe some infection.
smell is a super strong sense, and if you smell bad to someone then its instantly over for you.

if that's not it, then it could be other stuff. body language is big, it can signal low confidence and beta status. also many autists have very strange posture and body language without realizing it, and it comes off as super weird to normies. virgin walk meme is real.
speech patterns and voice are also important. if you have a high pitched or weird voice and sound like a clown then nobody will take you seriously and it's instantly over for you. same if you have a speech impediment (lisp for example).

or maybe you're an immigrant and have a shitty accent? thats the case with turks and arabs in germany, many of them speak german on the level of an 8 year old child, so they are immediately perceived as inept 70IQ monkeys when they open their mouths.

lots of these things people just take for granted as absolute baseline, and if you fail at one of them then you are immediately disqualified as subhuman.
and people will never tell you about things like this, because they generally want to avoid anything that is potentially confrontational in public.
like, telling someone "dude you smell rancid" is super humiliating and makes you come off as rude and insensitive.
or, even worse, telling someone "ey man your accent makes you sound like a handicapped 12 year old" is an absolute no-go, especially when that someone is an immigrant, then saying something bad about their language makes you "racist" in normies eyes.

I don't smell, no. I take hygeine very seriously. I showered and everything before the date, wore perfume, deoderant etc. I dont have bad breath, heck, I even ate like 5 gums before we even met. Many curries smell I know that, I try very hard to distance myself from that.

My body laguage is probably a big one, I have very jittery movements, always have, people picked on me for this when I was a kid. my speech is fine though slightly camp

My accent is posh according to many people ive met over the years which is a shock to most. I have a strong british accent. She knows im going to med school in a few months so she doesnt doubt my intelligence. Besides she's on one of the lowest IQ courses at a bad Uni.
Then u must be shortcel/framecel or not?

Not short, around 5'9-5'10 last time i measured (last year).
she just wanted to toy with some guy or maybe she was horny at that moment, felt lonely, need validation, etc.

This. It was a spurr of the moment thing most likely. What made me extremely depressed is when her friend told me that when they were together earlier in the day, the girl who I asked on the date said "oh shit, i forgot i have a date at 6" which just shows that she couldnt give a flying fuck about me or the date. And then she even postponed the date till 8. She couldnt care less.
This should have ended as soon as you got off the bus tbh. If a female is not carrying the conversation, she is not attracted to you.
I made sso many bus routes back and forth and an uber ride. I should've ended it when I was outside her house, and she called me to say she couldnt make it and shed be 2 hours late.

Last edited:
her friend told me that when they were together earlier in the day, the girl who I asked on the date said "oh shit, i forgot i have a date at 6" which just shows that she couldnt give a flying fuck about me or the date. And then she even postponed the date till 8. She couldnt care less.
absolutely soul crushing :feelsrope::feelsrope::feelsrope:

we manage to get like one date in a year and obsess about it for weeks before it happens
meanwhile she has so many options and dates lined up that she loses sight of them all and randomly forgets about them

to you, she is EVERYTHING
to her, you are just one in a million

Your personality turned her off, bro.

Your personality turned her off, bro.

I was cracking jokes left right and center she seemed to laugh alot because of me. We did click I think, she asked what my favourite anime was I said "elfen lied" and it turns out it was hers and she was so shook and I said "haha we have so much in common!" and she shrugged it off, didn't even say anything, her friend had to intervene. I wasn't being a dick to her, i was being very polite, she was hungry and had no food in the house or money, I offered to get her a takeaway on me, she didn't want me to. I was being the best I person I could.

I was cracking jokes left right and center she seemed to laugh alot because of me. We did click I think, she asked what my favourite anime was I said "elfen lied" and it turns out it was hers and she was so shook and I said "haha we have so much in common!" and she shrugged it off, didn't even say anything, her friend had to intervene. I wasn't being a dick to her, i was being very polite, she was hungry and had no food in the house or money, I offered to get her a takeaway on me, she didn't want me to. I was being the best I person I could.

thatsthejoke.jpg

Also TOP KEK at your cuck attitude, no offense.

If a femoid treats her like shit, treat her like shit too. If it's not going well, save what's left of your self-respect and bail.

Seems like she only kicked you out because you wouldn't take the hint.

UPDATE: I've taken what you lot have said on here into consideration. I texted her again to say "hi, let me know if you want to meet again and actually do something" to which she replied "okay :3, next time I will be well slept". I replied "that is is you ever want to meet again..." to which she said "I will at some point x". I absolutely cant take the lies anymore I know shes just saying that she doesnt have any intention in meeting me, the anxiety is just really putting me over the edge. I just know she'll fuck me over again, even though she agreed to actually do something next time I just know its a lie.

"okay :3, next time I will be well slept"
"I will at some point x"

i think there is zero attraction here
she seems like the habitual dating type. goes on multiple dates with different dudes every single week as a form of entertainment. also free drinks, meals, snacks, movie tickets, etc. meanwhile she has absolutely no intention on ever actually getting in a relationship with any of these guys, they are just used for attention and resources. kind of like an extended friendzone.

i think there is zero attraction here
she seems like the habitual dating type. goes on multiple dates with different dudes every single week as a form of entertainment. also free drinks, meals, snacks, movie tickets, etc. meanwhile she has absolutely no intention on ever actually getting in a relationship with any of these guys, they are just used for attention and resources. kind of like an extended friendzone.

Seriously I thought she was somewhat interested idk. Yeah, she probably organising the next meet right now, and it kills me inside, It crushes me. I had low self esteem anyway but this has been devestating to me.

do you think femoids know how much brutal pain they inflict on us with this sort of behavior?
i honestly am not sure whether they just dont understand, or whether they know it but just dont care.

Lol it was your height bro not your face
You just recieved the heightpill first hand

So I been talking to this girl for a while and she seemed pretty interested and down for most stuff (e.g sex), I meet up with her in town, she seemed VERY underwhelmed and even disappointed, no hug or anything, just like looked at me (felt so fucking disgusting at this moment in time). So we take bus to hers together, the most fucking awkward time of my life, I was trying so hard to keep a conversation going, but there was little to no effort from her side so I just gave up near the end of the journey.

Finally get to hers, and heres me thinking i can finally get some and get a gf and fool around, but I'm taken to a room with all of her uni mates, so there I am, just sitting there like the worlds biggest dickhead whilst all of her normie friends are talking about the most irrelevant shit. After a good hour and a half of this, the girl finally says "lets go to my room, its more quiet". At this point I was so ecstatic, I was finally gonna get some! We go into her room and then she says "I'm sleepy, so you need to go soon", and within a literal fucking minute I've got my bag and she's showing me out the door.

I can't believe i've been abuse, manipulated, lied to like this. I spent so many hours today just waiting around for her, she even rescheduelled our date to two hours later, so I was basically waiting around n a town i;'ve never been to for fucking HOURS and she didnt fucking care. I put SO much effort in and get walked all over like a fucking dickhead. I feel like the worlds biggest failure and i've just been crying on the train home and its nearly 12 at night and I honestly dont know how to cope with my sadness anymore. I've been straight bawling and people are looking at me but i just cant contain this anymore.

I feel so humiliated, it wasnt even a date, I was friendzoned there and then, I was relegated to just a friend instantly. Sorry for this rambling but I feel like the venting helps. I'm unsure what to do now, it was the only good thing in my life and I fuck it up probably because she doesnt like how I look. I try to better myself so much and i felt like I came along way but I'm still a hideous subhuman scum to every single girl apparently. There was no remorse from her part. I'd spent so much on transport (uber/ bus/ train) and she sends me away and I didnt have a clue where to go or what to do.
stop crying and take action.

Almost the same happened to me in my third or fourth year of college. I met online this girl, a 4-5/10, that actually shows some interest in me. She is a extreme leftist (a hippie...) and, according to her, she only cares about personality, not looks. After some time we met and began to talk a lot every day, and she was allways telling me how generous, pacient, kind, inteligent... i was, not ever mentioning that im ugly and have no social skills whatsoever.
Im so sure that shes only another girl that just wants a "smart" orbiter so i can "help" her with whats shes studying that i litteraly never initiate any conversation or propose anything. After some time, she actually manipulates me so i write something she had to, but had no time to (because she was chasing chad probably) and i wrote something so good that she definetly begins to think that she could give me some sex in return.
One day she calls me and tells me if i want to spend the night with her, in her house. I really thought that all those years of sad orbiting finally were going to compensate. We take the bus and talk non-stop, as allways, but this time i notice a conflict inside her. She wants to want to fuck me (because by that time i was the perfect male feminist) but she doesnt want to (because im ugly and socially akward, even if i behave like a buddhist saint). She expects herself to feel some sexual attraction to me, but, the more we talk near her bedroom, the more she feels im disgusting and regrets inviting me. I notice this and try to make any kind of move... but she definely doesnt want to touch me in any way and my lack of social skills doesnt let me even mention the akwardness of the situation.
Finally, we litteraly talk THE WHOLE NIGHT and as early as possible, she tells me to take the first bus. She felt relieved when i said that i had no problem going back to flat. I cried for hours, and felt depressed for days after that. I have been near to make it again and, again, my face and lack of social skills didnt let me

I think that happened beccause that girl was so brainwashed by leftist agenda that she wanted it to be true at all costs. She wanted to be attracted to the typical beta feminist that "knows how to listen to women problems", "treat them like a princess".... because, according to the progressive narrative, personality is allways more important that looks or social status. She discovered that it was not true the hard way i guess, trying to fuck an actual incel while lifemaxxing
Since then, i KNOW foids litteraly cant feel any kind of sexual attraction to you if you are ugly. That is just not going to happen, no matter how hard you try. I know that the only kind of sex i will get, if i dont like as a virgin, is the sex you can buy.

Let this be a lesson to all the morphcel

If you're still trying to date women after getting blackpilled then you deserve to get cucked like this.

i know that feel bro, we all been there
i got many dissapointments in the past when i put too much effort

but at least it taught me lessons and i learned
that's why now with experience i only do low cost / low effort dates

now my dates are always either close by, or cheap, or free

so bro, only do dates close by, or cheap, or free

UPDATE: I've taken what you lot have said on here into consideration. I texted her again to say "hi, let me know if you want to meet again and actually do something" to which she replied "okay :3, next time I will be well slept". I replied "that is is you ever want to meet again..." to which she said "I will at some point x". I absolutely cant take the lies anymore I know shes just saying that she doesnt have any intention in meeting me, the anxiety is just really putting me over the edge. I just know she'll fuck me over again, even though she agreed to actually do something next time I just know its a lie.
Next time if you meet just troll her bro. Don't make nice jokes that's what friends are for.:feelstastyman:
Maybe you could benefit from TRP?

In all honesty, I wouldn't associate with her anymore. Call me volcel but hwat she did to you is wrong and crossing the line.

you masochistcels need to stop punishing your selves

What were the normies talking about in their rooms? and did you talk at all or what

What were the normies talking about in their rooms? and did you talk at all or what

Talking about: how finished their exams, anime, rupauls drag race, just general small talk, nd banter. I was the life and soul of the convos, I always coontributed

Almost the same happened to me in my third or fourth year of college. I met online this girl, a 4-5/10, that actually shows some interest in me. She is a extreme leftist (a hippie...) and, according to her, she only cares about personality, not looks. After some time we met and began to talk a lot every day, and she was allways telling me how generous, pacient, kind, inteligent... i was, not ever mentioning that im ugly and have no social skills whatsoever.
Im so sure that shes only another girl that just wants a "smart" orbiter so i can "help" her with whats shes studying that i litteraly never initiate any conversation or propose anything. After some time, she actually manipulates me so i write something she had to, but had no time to (because she was chasing chad probably) and i wrote something so good that she definetly begins to think that she could give me some sex in return.
One day she calls me and tells me if i want to spend the night with her, in her house. I really thought that all those years of sad orbiting finally were going to compensate. We take the bus and talk non-stop, as allways, but this time i notice a conflict inside her. She wants to want to fuck me (because by that time i was the perfect male feminist) but she doesnt want to (because im ugly and socially akward, even if i behave like a buddhist saint). She expects herself to feel some sexual attraction to me, but, the more we talk near her bedroom, the more she feels im disgusting and regrets inviting me. I notice this and try to make any kind of move... but she definely doesnt want to touch me in any way and my lack of social skills doesnt let me even mention the akwardness of the situation.
Finally, we litteraly talk THE WHOLE NIGHT and as early as possible, she tells me to take the first bus. She felt relieved when i said that i had no problem going back to flat. I cried for hours, and felt depressed for days after that. I have been near to make it again and, again, my face and lack of social skills didnt let me

I think that happened beccause that girl was so brainwashed by leftist agenda that she wanted it to be true at all costs. She wanted to be attracted to the typical beta feminist that "knows how to listen to women problems", "treat them like a princess".... because, according to the progressive narrative, personality is allways more important that looks or social status. She discovered that it was not true the hard way i guess, trying to fuck an actual incel while lifemaxxing
Since then, i KNOW foids litteraly cant feel any kind of sexual attraction to you if you are ugly. That is just not going to happen, no matter how hard you try. I know that the only kind of sex i will get, if i dont like as a virgin, is the sex you can buy.

A very blackpilling experience, brother.

Now you know your place in society. Conversations won't work. Humor won't work.

Very similar to what happened to me last night. The initial interest was there, but when she saw me irl, There was no sexual attraction, she just didnt wanna treat it like a date, and then of course she leaves me stranded to find my own way hime even though I spent £20 on transport and was a good hour and half away from home.
Next time if you meet just troll her bro. Don't make nice jokes that's what friends are for.:feelstastyman:
Maybe you could benefit from TRP?

In all honesty, I wouldn't associate with her anymore. Call me volcel but hwat she did to you is wrong and crossing the line.

I'm going to be more of a man IF i see her again, chances are she doesnt wanna actually see me again. I tried os hard to keep her off my mind but when I saw her I was besotted, shes was such an amazing person. I cant stop thinking about her. IT sucks beacuse she treated me so badly and I was a good £30 in the shit after yesterday, all for nothing. you have to keep on going and I just keep on going, maybe we will meet again..

Last edited: