Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over >go outside

Indari

Indari

ovencel
★★★★★
see large group of cars parked at the college house down my street, mass of bodies of frat and sorority chads and stacies, and loud music. Was gonna ask to buy weed from one of them but was intimidated by their douchey greeklife aura. Whenever I see a tall white douchebag looking male like frat guys I assume they are going to be hostile. Meanwhile, https://incels.is/threads/all-i-hav...aying-private-server-wow.116074/#post-2360476

oh yeah and it's a pool party so they're all in swim suits

Give them all a bad time. Knock their asses in the pool.
Cum shit or piss in the water tbh, or all 3 at the same time

don't go outside

FratFuckerA "Frat Fucker" is one who joins a fraternity... period. 99% of frat members or "brothers", are useless cunts who need to pay to have friends. Usually also have a small penis, and/or or a short height, and therefore cling to their fraternity to make themselves feel wanted or special.
Anyone in a fraternity is a FratFucker
by Jason Catapheasre October 16, 2006

FratFuckerA "Frat Fucker" is one who joins a fraternity... period. 99% of frat members or "brothers", are useless cunts who need to pay to have friends. Usually also have a small penis, and/or or a short height, and therefore cling to their fraternity to make themselves feel wanted or special.
Anyone in a fraternity is a FratFucker
by Jason Catapheasre October 16, 2006
cope

useless cunts who need to pay to have friends. Usually also have a small penis, and/or or a short height, and therefore cling to their fraternity to make themselves feel wanted or special.

On a rainy day where stacies and Chad's were walking to a party, I sped down the side of the road and ran over a big puddle of water splashing it all over those normie cunts. One of the better moments in my life. Wish I recorded it

Fill a water gun with orange juice and squirt them with it.

You're right to assume they'd be hostile tbh

Just go outside bro

1236__x_100611-isolation.jpg
5.8_Isolation-1.png
lonely.png

You know what you should have done, you just didn’t do it.