Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Go outside, what do you see? Couples are looksmatched, but...

• Thread starter Deleted member 30146
  • Start date
Deleted member 30146

Deleted member 30146

beyond over
-
About a year ago I made a clear goal to observe couples when I go outside to see the looksmatching dynamics, I've seen a lot looksmatched couples, 4s with 4s, 5s with 5s, 7s with 7s, however... 8/10 times guy is ALWAYS at minimum 6'1, mind you, average height here is 5'11. Even with 3s-3s gremlin looking couples, the guy is always tall.

If by your country standards you're average in height, then you better have a good face to make up for it, if you want to date your looksmatch, then you must be at least 2 inches taller than an average man in your country.

If you're ugly AND below average in height, then I don't know what to tell you, better luck next time :feelsrope:

Last edited:
as a rule of thumb, you have to be a whole head taller than a foid, if you want to have a chance with her

They don't date down.

Hard to observe that now since everyone is wearing masks. There's a guy I work with that looks liek a chadlite when he's wearing his mask but when he takes off his mask, you can see his receding jaws and he becomes an incel just like that

as a rule of thumb, you have to be a whole head taller than a foid, if you want to have a chance with her
I used to cope that there's such thing as too tall. Boy, how wrong I was. The taller the better.

If you are below 6 foot, women will visceraly hate you no matter what you do or how pretty is your face, they want brutes who can effortlessly tear your limbs out and a 5'7 midget cant do that

Even a slenderman like me?

If you are below 6 foot, women will visceraly hate you no matter what you do or how pretty is your face, they want brutes who can effortlessly tear your limbs out and a 5'7 midget cant do that
That's not true, the shorter you are the better face you need. JFL if you think guys who are 5'6 with a 9/10 face don't slay more than a 6'2 with a face of 6.

That's not true, the shorter you are the better face you need. JFL if you think guys who are 5'6 with a 9/10 face don't slay more than a 6'2 with a face of 6.
You are somewhat correct, however, a midget REALLY needs to compensate with face, frame, dick size and a bunch of other things only women value maxxed

Height > Face every time

You are somewhat correct, however, a midget REALLY needs to compensate with face, frame, dick size and a bunch of other things only women value maxxed
5'6 is not a midget, but you need to have good face to pull it off, below 5'4 is where it'll be hard for women to take you seriously even if you're face is 10/10

Height seems to the measuring stick. You need to meet a min height requirement before anything else is being judged.
If you're 5'6 with a face of 7-8, you can land an average foid who's short.

About a year ago I made a clear goal to observe couples when I go outside to see the looksmatching dynamics, I've seen a lot looksmatched couples, 4s with 4s, 5s with 5s, 7s with 7s, however... 8/10 times guy is ALWAYS at minimum 6'1, mind you, average height here is 5'11. Even with 3s-3s gremlin looking couples, the guy is always tall.

If by your country standards you're average in height, then you better have a good face to make up for it, if you want to date your looksmatch, then you must be at least 2 inches taller than an average man in your country.

If you're ugly AND below average in height, then I don't know what to tell you, better luck next time :feelsrope:
It never began

If you're 5'6 with a face of 7-8, you can land an average foid who's short.
Yeah but you pretty much gotta isolate her from social media and outside forces. Soon as she meets a taller dude it's over.

Being tall is like a cheat code. Literally impossible not to have a foid. They fucking love bragging about how tall their bf is.

I don't see many chad faced man in couples but he is ALWAYS a TALLFAG who mogs me, never saw manlet with gfs

I've noticed that most foids either like tall skinny guys with ugly faces or short manlets with a really good physique and good looking face with a good jawline. Its truely over if you are short and ugly.
Correct this was my observation as well.
I don't see many chad faced man in couples but he is ALWAYS a TALLFAG who mogs me, never saw manlet with gfs
Foids are all the fucking same. No foid will EVER say "Aw being short is cute tho". NEVER. They function 100% the same to such a degree that it is sickening.

When i went out to eat yesterday, i saw a foid on a date with a guy and it really pissed me off. Totally ruined my day.

No the problem is you have to incorporate their height into their attractiveness. So when u say u saw looksmatched couples, they actually were not SMV matched. Since the dudes were above 6ft, that adds 1 or 2 points depending on how much above 6ft they were.