Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting "Go outside and you'll see Chad is not the only one with a gf"

• Thread starter Deleted member 25223
  • Start date
Deleted member 25223

Deleted member 25223

λ ⊢ π
-
I go outside and although it's true that Chad is not the only one with a gf, it is also true that 99% of men who walk outside with their gf mog me to oblivion and back. I hate my face so much.

I only see chads or so.

I just saw a fat musty monster with a skinny toilet who could slip down the drain

I just saw a fat musty monster with a skinny toilet who could slip down the drain
bet that fat monster mogs me, how tall was he? Did he have a head full of hair?

He was a fat skank with no fashion sense i hate fat skanks
Well then you would hate me for sure. My concept of fashion is putting on the first thing on my drawer.

Well then you would hate me for sure. My concept of fashion is putting on the first thing on my drawer.
I don't really care what people wear but i just hate fat people they're disgusting

I go outside and although it's true that Chad is not the only one with a gf, it is also true that 99% of men who walk outside with their gf mog me to oblivion and back. I hate my face so much.
Yo @coppernicus. Can you PM me real quick.

Hypergamy is overrated on this forum, all you need is a LTN+ face and NT to ascend.

Only ugly autistcels can be incel.
:bigbrain:

It's the normie inclusion principe: normies date and include other normies for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs

Also fast life strategy genes try to weed out slow life strategy genes

It's the normie inclusion principe: normies date and include other normies for the sole purpose of excluding non NTs

Also fast life strategy genes try to weed out slow life strategy genes
Extremely based NTpiller :bigbrain: @Stopping@Nothing19

Only ugly autistcels can be incel.

Scared Comedy Central GIF by The Jim Jefferies Show

Season 1 Lol GIF by NBC
Robot Reaction GIF
Comedy Central GIF by Lights Out with David Spade

Elvira Mistress Of The Dark Halloween GIF by filmeditor

I don’t see people with a gf outside. The few times I do see, it is a Chad

Exactly its subjective to your looks but if I’m a giga Chad and I look better then every guy I see with a gf then it’s NTpill . So who can we say is right or wrong? The guys who are chads too you I mog so it’s NTpill in my eyes .

its true that outside most of them are oofy doofy

I rarely see couples at the times I go outside tbh. I only go to the store really, but still.

I've never seen a chad irl. I've only seen a thugmaxed tattooed normie with a gf

if foids dont find chads or high tier normie they just simply fuck dogs and become lesbians.

I only see Chads or cuckold jestermaxxers

i was driving to my factory slave job a few nights ago and on a red light, i saw the silhouette of a couple with a one foot height difference between the boy and girl walking into an apartment together.

Obv the guy was the tallfag

i was so salty 5’6 cel wageslaving while chad enjoys the night with his gf

They are only a sliver right when they say that.

I DO see average looking men in relationships, but absolutely NONE of them are around my age. Try late 30s and 40s. And most of them look unhappy, too. These men are usually in one of these scenarios.

1) Betabuxxers who are being used.
2) Married/dated before hookup culture.

With all the young couples I see, where the guy is my age, the guy is always good looking. Not to mention, they always look so much happier. Whenever I see PDA, it's never among older folks and with any relationship with a sub-Chadlite guy in it, it's always between a good looking guy and a girl who are both young.

One of the final blackpills is that even if you get a girl, you never truly know if she's attracted to you, as she might just be using you for something. If she's not physically attracted to you, that's how every woman perceives you, and you will always be used.

POSTING IN LEGENDARY THREAD
called out by some faggot!!!!! woo woo

@coppernicus A red pill and black pill humorist "Mr G" , we had a bigger thread about him somewhere here. I'll link it for you:

They always focus on the binary nonsense Incel/Chad while we also mention normies. Normies also mog the fuck out of us.

This. 99% of men in couples mog the shit of me. Like no exceptions. They are almost exclusively taller and broader than me. Most of the time they have more masculine traits: beard, low voice, etc. And yeah, most of them own a car. Yeah, "just go outside" and you can see why everyone but you has a girlfriend.