Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL "Ascend Step by Step with Mr G!" on YouTube

• Thread starter Poorbaldshortcel
  • Start date
Poorbaldshortcel

Poorbaldshortcel

Gymcel
-
Is there someone who watched the videos called "Ascend Step by Step with Mr G!" on YouTube? :D Total redpilled to blackpilled humor I'd say.

why the fuck are you watching redpill videos? :feelsseriously:

"Just take a shower, bro!" You know. Showermaxx! :D:D:D

Exactly, exactly. :) Watch them and ascend, brocels. :D Good luck to you all.

Dude WTF? :feelskek: someone else actually had to be in the same shower with him in order to record this video while he was taking a shower :what:
Hadn't noticed :feelshaha::feelshaha:
wtf this is funny jfl

Im gonna go watch all of it now :feelsokman:
Dude it really is this guy is probably the first blackpill comedian and he is unironically funny:yes::yes::feelshaha:

Looks like he Chinamaxxed. Also he isn't the one recording so his chink gf or wife probably is doing this.

I think he is a self-aware incel that Chinamaxxed and is making videos abt it now I guess jfl

basically what I wanted to be

I'm living in China and to tell you the truth most of the Chinese females already prefer the local guys. The visagirls, golddiggers and foreign admirers are less and less. If you're just a white incel in China, it's not enough to find a gf. At least you should be a high tier Norman with a good salary and suitable for them thinking. For example to be ready to pay every month part of your salary to her parents or to support her younger relatives... Even Chads in China may end up single if they don't have the money and the "I will do my best for you and your family" personality. Most of the Chinese girls are already very picky.

Interesting question, bro!
Tbh, no idea and nobody is telling me. Searched online but seems it's not public: Baidu search .
My Chinese partner said it's mostly about Chinese ppl who cheat money, loans, taxes.
Idk...
Imho, the discrimination against the local incels is only from the local females. Recently the most discriminated in China are we, the foreigners, because we even hardly can find a legal job which makes more and more foreigners to leave (if they can't be rich to establish business or can't find a local person at least to become a husbandcel). If this continues, I have to leave it too and hope to find some place in South-East Asia.

I can't afford to have many Chinese friend because usually they need to eat with you in restaurants and to pay the bill, but next time you should pay the bill. Too poor for this.

But, I found some partners who are okay without this restaurant things once you cooperate with them to earn money for living or to teach their kids.

So, mostly I live a lonely life but it's okay.

How are chinese girls able to be this picky? Why do chinese guys out up with that bullshit?
Just there are millions of Chinese incels who never get married if they have no house, car and good job. More males than females in China + more and more picky females + some females go after foreigners. Result? Tons of single men around (including foreigners).

I think you're right. Here is the same problem + the one that male:female ratio is 106:100 :feelsohgod: