Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Go outside and touch grass is the biggest cope

182px-Rosa_and_Snivy_Artwork.png

best girl

She is called Whitley in the manga

her favorite food is icecream sundaes :society:

Based and freedompilled i would do the same tbh

SHES SO CUTE IM GETTING DISTRACTED

Go outside and touch grass aren't meant literally you fucking inkwell autist.

It means that you should get back in touch with society and normal life again.
Just become a normie bro. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:

Also this time of year it's brutal cause of the whores in tight/revealing clothes. Like today a nice ass (looked 19) girl was walking in tight leggings and I could see her underwear through. :feelsohh: Fucking annoying.

Just become a normie bro. :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:
You don't have to become a normie, but you have to at least make an effort to somewhat fit in if you want to get something out (a gf).
Imagine being anti-social but simultaniously bitching about wanting a gf (a social relationship). Anybody with two braincells can tell that that's not how things work.

You don't have to become a normie, but you have to at least make an effort to somewhat fit in if you want to get something out (a gf).
Imagine being anti-social but simultaniously bitching about wanting a gf (a social relationship). Anybody with two braincells can tell that that's not how things work.
So you’re assuming that incels have never tried in their entire lives to be social? Ever hear of the halo/horns effect and how ugly people are treated poorly in social situations due to their looks?

So you’re assuming that incels have never tried in their entire lives to be social? Ever hear of the halo/horns effect and how ugly people are treated poorly in social situations due to their looks?
I'm assuming that incels haven't tried hard and long enough, because it seems that everybody on this forum is a fucking teenager.
If you are <25yo, sorry buddy, but you didn't even have enough time to genuinely try.

I'm assuming that incels haven't tried hard and long enough, because it seems that everybody on this forum is a fucking teenager.
If you are <25yo, sorry buddy, but you didn't even have enough time to genuinely try.
If you’re past college you definitely have been incel for long enough.

There’s no consent in that