Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Go outside and rejoin society

NoMoreSlaving

NoMoreSlaving

Mythic
★★★★★
I think you are a pathetic excuse for a man. Get off the computer...just step away... Find something you like to do in the real world, re-join society, work on yourself, stop being so resentful. Most people have tough hands to play in their own ways and you are still one of the very lucky individuals that (I'm guessing) was born and lives in a 1st world country. You're living a hateful life because you think you aren't good looking enough to get laid? Imagine growing up in the 3rd world not know where your next meal was going to come from. Literally fighting for your life every day.... Or how about the unlikelihood that you were even born at all.

You're a child and for your sake (and for all those you come in contact with), I really hope you grow up soon.

He is right if you are from a 1st world country you already win in life, excuse me while I kill myself in my favela

I think you are a pathetic excuse for a man. Get off the computer...just step away... Find something you like to do in the real world, re-join society, work on yourself, stop being so resentful. Most people have tough hands to play in their own ways and you are still one of the very lucky individuals that (I'm guessing) was born and lives in a 1st world country. You're living a hateful life because you think you aren't good looking enough to get laid? Imagine growing up in the 3rd world not know where your next meal was going to come from. Literally fighting for your life every day.... Or how about the unlikelihood that you were even born at all.

You're a child and for your sake (and for all those you come in contact with), I really hope you grow up soon.
Hello, bluepilled normie.

I wish I was born in a 3rd world country.
Unprotected sex all day. 22 kids from 6 women, but doesn't matter, half of them will soon be dead anyway.

No point in being part of a society which hates me.

I don't need to I'm already lined up for a job and life style that rarely interacts with people. Once I'm out of school I won't have to interact with any normie for more than a brief moment at a register or something like that.

No more LDARING

(((Society)))

well time to ascend i guess

As someone who has repeatedly went whole weeks with no food at all, id gladly trade my comfortable food supply to average 3rd world wealth if it meant i wasnt a social punching bag / incel anymore.

But I already live in a 3rd world country so on top of being an incel I also get economic inestability and insecurity
yay :feelsautistic:

I don't want to

Yet here you are on an incel board with 1.3k post you obviously seem to be doing a good job at having a nice life on the outside WORLD.:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

This image is the ultimate response to this cliche illogical BS of - "well it could be worse" or "someone has it worse than you do"

People_Have_It_Worse_Than_You_SMBC.gif

At work I was stock shelves and a customer with a toddler went by, the toddler looked at my face and started crying. Another time at work, a customer and his kid walked by and the kid said: "daddy why is his face like that?"... This on top of the fact that every woman who looks at me looks at me in either fear or disgust... Going outside is suifuel, looking in the mirror while shaving makes me break down and cry in the bathroom most of the time and to make it worse, my LDAR bluepilled mom always gets really angry and mean towards me when she hears me crying. Going outside with a deformed face is fucked up when you're not allowed to cover up your deformities.

Society can fuck off and die.