Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Go out in summer is a fuckin hell!

IHateMySelf

IHateMySelf

Chilean incel.
★★★★
And is not for the sun,is because there is a lot of femoid with skirts,shorts,short t-shirts and so on. Fuck! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Know that they will never be mine or even look at me in the eyes,kill me inside :feelsrope::feelsrope:. See that,most of them are with her boyfriend,make want to GO CHO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

By the way,today I went out (I left my home after 2 months) and NOBODY (femoid) maked eyes contact with me. Everything in orden here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck life.

Summer was great during uni and school. I literally didn't go out for months at a time. Literally.

Whenever I went outside during summer it was full of Chads and Stacies, never again

And is not for the sun,is because there is a lot of femoid with skirts,shorts,short t-shirts and so on. Fuck! :cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels::cryfeels:

Know that they will never be mine or even look at me in the eyes,kill me inside :feelsrope::feelsrope:. See that,most of them are with her boyfriend,make want to GO CHO :feelsree::feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

By the way,today I went out (I left my home after 2 months) and NOBODY (femoid) maked eyes contact with me. Everything in orden here :lul::lul::lul::lul:

Fuck life.
hey if you gymcel you could atleast mog their chadlite bf

I hate summer. Burning hot weather and sluts everywhere.

Fall is my favorite season tbh.

nigga summer is still like 6 months away, its winter

Summer is an excuse for chads and stacies to expose their bodies as much as they can get away with.

it is sui fuel all year. lifeis sui fuel. waking up is sui fuel.

Just shower more and get better haircuts br0