Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Glutes are the BASE of the body - but do we build them? Can we have cute butts?

Sheogorath

Sheogorath

Visionary
★★★★★
TinaBelcher

This aspect of gymcel was explored July 2018 and it's abutt time we have another thread on it.

I wonder if one reason many of us don't have overall muscle success if we ignore core prime movers like these muscles. "Squats for biceps" and all that for overall anabolic effect.

I wonder, even if we are ugly-faced or short-heighted, if we developed great glutes and posted a photo of just our glutes, would foids possibly find it attractive?

How much would genetics matter compared to other muscle groups? Do guys with different origin points of these muscles have better-looking muscle bellies? Do variations in tendon length matter often like with biceps?

I assmog most females ngl

The core is the base of the body consisting of abs, diaphragm, pelvic muscles, pelvis, lumbar region. If that's in order you will bodymog most people. Yoga practice adresses this tbh

It's too bad selfies are banned or you could show us.

The core is the base of the body consisting of abs, diaphragm, pelvic muscles, pelvis, lumbar region.
If that's in order you will bodymog most people.
Yoga practice adresses this tbh
Won't matter without diet in control to keep fat low enough to show it.

Also yoga is vague as shit. Different postures do different things.

Won't matter without diet in control to keep fat low enough to show it.

Also yoga is vague as shit. Different postures do different things.

Never counted my calories since doing yoga tbh, if your abdomen are tight you won't be having any food cravings. Most of it involves lower body stretches and upper body strength poses, which adresses flaws of the modern living conditions directly.

I gymmaxxed hard until the end of 2018, then I lost all discipline and motivation. I got a massive arse and thighs because I did nothing but compound movements (stronglifts and starting strength). I squatted heavy 3x a week for a little over 2 years so now i look a skinnyfat t-rex.

TLDR: Do squats and deadlifts.

Knew a girl that said she liked looking at guys butts.. while looking at a literal giga bulk Chad while pretty much drooling. Glute exercises really wouldn't help me ascend and they haven't.. because I was Bluepilled I took what she said as factual and started working my Glutes out. Lo and behold no women falling from the sky.

Squats are legit. I do them.

if your abdomen are tight you won't be having any food cravings.
That sounds like bullshit to me.

I think it's more along the lines that if you overeat you will get abdominal pain from doing certain poses, so doing them just naturally moves you away from overimbibing.

That would make you crave food even more, but the pain that resulted from eating too much would stop you from doing it.

glutes are inherently non masculine, black males in the US sag their jeans to disaccentuate their glute muscles to show a more masculine frame

I do lunges and horse stance.

Because fencing is my sport.

Honestly I ve been doing squats and deadlifts 2x a week. Trying to get that 4ll4n Thr4ll look and power.

JFL this is massive fucking cope. No muscle in your body will attract femoids if your Face, Height & Race aren't good enough first. Not glutes, not shoulders, not traps, NOTHING. No muscle in your body will compensate for a shitty Face, Height or unattractive race.

I can't believe this had to be explained. I thought this was common knowledge here already? smh some people here are still massively bluepilled. I see WAY TOO MANY threads saying "hur dur if I do X thing I'll totally ascend bro! I just need to ignore my face, height & race bro!". Unless you are a Fat fuck, gymceling or building your body/strength will do nothing for your SMV.

Your SMV = Bones on your face, skeleton, NT level (genetics), and race (over for ethnics).

Anything else is massive fucking cope.

Buttpill is retarded but maybe it will become a trend

View attachment 180997
This aspect of gymcel was explored July 2018 and it's abutt time we have another thread on it.

I wonder if one reason many of us don't have overall muscle success if we ignore core prime movers like these muscles. "Squats for biceps" and all that for overall anabolic effect.

I wonder, even if we are ugly-faced or short-heighted, if we developed great glutes and posted a photo of just our glutes, would foids possibly find it attractive?

How much would genetics matter compared to other muscle groups? Do guys with different origin points of these muscles have better-looking muscle bellies? Do variations in tendon length matter often like with biceps?
I believe doing lower body weight training is actually beneficial for building upper body strength, believe it or not. Doing heavy lower body weight training in conjunction with upper body increases the peak of anabolic hormones after weight training. There was a study that also showed that more lean muscle mass was gained in the upper body when the lower body muscle groups were also trained, as opposed to only training the upper body by itself.

It would make sense, considering there is much more muscle tissue that you're hitting when you train your lower body in general.

glutes are inherently non masculine, black males in the US sag their jeans to disaccentuate their glute muscles to show a more masculine frame
I disagree, women don't have prominent glute muscles unless they train them. It's mostly fat that they store around their hip area.

And amusingly enough, sagging your pants originated from prison culture. Sagging your pants was a way to signal for sexual availability and subordination to other inmates. That's why I chuckle when I see someone sagging their pants, because they think it makes them a hardass when the gesture actually meant that you're someone's bitch.

Lifefuel for buttcels like me I guess.

JFL this is massive fucking cope. No muscle in your body will attract femoids if your Face, Height & Race aren't good enough first. Not glutes, not shoulders, not traps, NOTHING. No muscle in your body will compensate for a shitty Face, Height or unattractive race.

I can't believe this had to be explained. I thought this was common knowledge here already? smh some people here are still massively bluepilled. I see WAY TOO MANY threads saying "hur dur if I do X thing I'll totally ascend bro! I just need to ignore my face, height & race bro!". Unless you are a Fat fuck, gymceling or building your body/strength will do nothing for your SMV.

Your SMV = Bones on your face, skeleton, NT level (genetics), and race (over for ethnics).

Ass is a cope

Glutes are the center of power. This is why powerlifting is such a lower-body dominant sport. The bench press is a distant third to the squat and deadlift, and even it uses leg drive and generous arching of the back. There is no truly athletic man alive who doesn't have well-developed glutes.

That said, "squats for biceps" is pants-on-head retarded cope. Even our resident recreational powerlifter doesn't buy it. Do steroids curls if you want big biceps.

It's over. The real reason why we are incels is because we have no ass

JustTwerkBro
I assmog most females ngl
I chest mog most of them as well.
BM sag their pants because they are sexually suspect dumbasses.
It only attracts other gymbros & gay dudes though. NoHomo, but If I see a man with cake, I’m gonna look.

Last edited:
It's over. The real reason why we are incels is because we have no ass

Cope. We are incel because of our face, height, race and NT. Ass adds NOTHING to SMV. You are coping if you think it does.

Cope. We are incel because of our face, height, race and NT. Ass adds NOTHING to SMV. You are coping if you think it does.
I thought the sarcasm was obvious.

if we developed great glutes and posted a photo of just our glutes, would foids possibly find it attractive?

No, that would only attract other men

No glutes for my face

It's actually not true. Guys who train for "beach-body" composition for example - they have some "leg-days", but it's not core of training program. Again, there is specialization on weak muscles.

Squats are really more stressful and give a little more hormones, but in a small amount, also these hormones go to build leg muscles only.
There was a study that also showed that more lean muscle mass was gained in the upper body when the lower body muscle groups were also trained, as opposed to only training the upper body by itself.

It would make sense, considering there is much more muscle tissue that you're hitting when you train your lower body in general.
Guess, it's not only because anabolic effect, but rather because of the volume of training muscle group.

Last edited:
and they hold gats sideways to look cool, not interested in nigger aesthetics. They don't even train legs to begin with so this is probably cope to explain why they couldn't display glutes to begin with.

fencing is my sport.
I used to do that, but realized it couldn't bring me happiness if my physique was otherwise shit. Working on that has kept me out of sports.

JFL this is massive fucking cope.
No muscle in your body will attract femoids if your Face, Height & Race aren't good enough first.
Not glutes, not shoulders, not traps, NOTHING. No muscle in your body will compensate for a shitty Face, Height or unattractive race.
I never said it wasn't cope.
Sometimes we need some cope.

and they hold gats sideways to look cool, not interested in nigger aesthetics. They don't even train legs to begin with so this is probably cope to explain why they couldn't display glutes to begin with.

I used to do that, but realized it couldn't bring me happiness if my physique was otherwise shit. Working on that has kept me out of sports.

sideway gats are cool ngl

Gym is cope, water is wet

The bigger your glutes are, the harder it will be to rape you in the anus if you go to prison. Guys who don't build their glutes are faggots begging to get ass-raped.
Squats are really more stressful and give a little more hormones,
but in a small amount,
also these hormones go to build leg muscles only.
Hormones don't know which working muscles produced them so if you were working other areas at the same time, I don't see why they wouldn't go there too.

Another thing is: since building muscle stores glycogen, this lets us regulate blood sugar better. If your legs can draw on their internal glycogen they won't steal from your liver so you have more liver glycogen to fuel brain during shortages so you won't have as many carb cravings or shit like muscle breaking down protein through glycolysis when training them to failure.

It was hard to tell because of how delusional OP was.
What delusion?

I think if a girl was just looking at cute butts, she might think it was cute until she saw an ugly face attached to it.

I fully envision being ultra-blackpilled if I am told I have a cute butt and turn around and see their face sag.

Setting yourself up for letdown like this is GOOD because the emotional trauma helps to purge our system of blue pill remnants.

I had one of those in elementary school when a girl complimented me on my shoulder mass and I just saw her face drop when I said that was padding which came from the suit.

This is not bragging BTW: I was a joke and the only reason she danced with me was because the popular guys urged her to do it as a joke (like w/ Carrie except Carrie was cute and I wasn't)

That did teach me something though: even if you are ugly, girls will admire shoulder muscle somewhat. Not enough to date you, but enough to pay a polite compliment, and they will detest you even more if they find out it was just padding in a suit, kind of like how we detest girls who fake being attractive with makeup prosthetics.

I don't think it's a leading factor but I think it's part of the equation. Let's say it's maybe 1-2% of attractiveness.

A Chad lacking glutes will have an out-of-balance physique and be less attractive than a Chad with balanced glute development.

Last edited:

It doesn't bring me happiness.
It brings me physical security.

It doesn't bring me happiness.
It brings me physical security.
That brings you happiness too, of course.

What do you plan to use your leg power though, do you practice suplexing guys?

Been thinking of buying a grappling dummy for that but they only go up to 120lbs so it would mostly be useful in just suplexing manlets unless I bought a pair of them and hugged them together while I suplexed them so I could take out fellow 240lb guys.

That brings you happiness too, of course.

What do you plan to use your leg power though, do you practice suplexing guys?

Been thinking of buying a grappling dummy for that but they only go up to 120lbs so it would mostly be useful in just suplexing manlets unless I bought a pair of them and hugged them together while I suplexed them so I could take out fellow 240lb guys.
Mainly for stability and gravity control.

Besides i have upper body arthritis and AM weaker there due to pain. I can still grab and punch, but without a good stable base to put full-body force behind the punch - or cut - it's of no value.

If you control your legs then your body automatically follows, if that makes any sense.

that being said, muscles are an indicator of health, high testosterone and youth, I wouldn't exclude it completely
but if you have a subhuman face nothing can save you, face is the primary feature of sexual selection in our species, equivalent of a male peacock's tail

that being said, muscles are an indicator of health, high testosterone and youth, I wouldn't exclude it completely
but if you have a subhuman face nothing can save you, face is the primary feature of sexual selection in our species, equivalent of a male peacock's tail
Combine face with manlet height, autism, deathnic, and you get a truecel like me :feelscry:

Mainly for stability and gravity control.

Besides i have upper body arthritis and AM weaker there due to pain. I can still grab and punch, but without a good stable base to put full-body force behind the punch - or cut - it's of no value.

If you control your legs then your body automatically follows, if that makes any sense.
I don't know that it's necessarily that automatic...

It might be useful for doing a base of support, but I think something like a standing 1-arm press might be a little more specific to that kind of coordination. Or maybe a standing incline cable press....

See what I mean?

I don't know that it's necessarily that automatic...

It might be useful for doing a base of support, but I think something like a standing 1-arm press might be a little more specific to that kind of coordination. Or maybe a standing incline cable press....

See what I mean?
I can see the usefulness of such exercises. However I'm not a gymcel. But i do have dumbbells.

Combine face with manlet height, autism, deathnic, and you get a truecel like me :feelscry:
its totally over for you tbh, autism + ethnic alone is a death sentence

Having a cute butt as a male is faggotry

I have good butt genetics. Not that it matters as an ugly male anyway.

Having a cute butt as a male is faggotry
If you don't have a cute butt then what is a girl going to grab to pull you deeper into her void?
Brunettes

MomonoseSandochu

Ghost

Orcess
Face it, grabbing the guy's ass with animalistic lust is a sign that she actually wants your cock, this is 100% what she will do if it's Chad.

My ass is hairy as fuck, is that a bad thing?
Probably not as bad as having fat ripples on it, might hide them like a beard can hide cheek/neck chub

My ass sags like granny titties and literally has a little cellulite from high bodyfat and low T. Stretch marks too.

You body is irrelevant if your face is trash

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back