Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Glutes are the BASE of the body - but do we build them? Can we have cute butts?

No, that would only attract other men

Straight men? No. A lean, masculine butt is blocky and tight. Round bubble butts don't come from squats or deadlifts, they come from gynoid fat distribution.

3e1c3e1df5d1b706248c6cfc3c01fd44.jpg

Maybe the bubble effect is caused by the medius, however the hell you hit that? I think abduction, even though it's mass on the upper posterior... though you would think mostly on sides.

Or maybe just the superior rather than inferior origins of the maximus.

Gay thread, ban this closet homo tbh

only gay men care about the asses of other men.. wtf is this thread

Gay thread, ban this closet homo tbh
only gay men care about the asses of other men..
wtf is this thread
That's like saying "only gay men care about the jaws of other men" to quell a jawcel thread

We're primarily concerned with our own attractiveness but discuss it collectively.

Guess we also can't have threads about baldcels/shortcels because it must be about some homoerotic fetish for bald/short men and not simply considering how women react to those groups.

Lol I still remember BetaDestiny saying that glutes are the base of your physique and that foids were grabbing his ass LOL giga coper.

Lol I still remember BetaDestiny saying that glutes are the base of your physique and that foids were grabbing his ass LOL giga coper.
I am as incredulous as you but I of course can't ask to see a pic of BD's glutes to find out WTF he is talking about because no amount of "no homo" disclaimers will avoid NQCL's sensitivities.

Fag thread.
Fags also like jawlines and tall men and good frames, it wouldn't mean talking about those things is faggotry. We can't help that fags like a lot of the same characteristics that women do.

recent rerun watching has led me to revisit this question

what % of girls do you think like guys with muscular butts?

Obviously large butts due to obesity are repulsive to all so I'm screwed but hypothetically if I lose some weight and then filled in the leftover loose skin with glute hypertrophy, how many girls would that interest?

maybe I should play hockey, apparently you get 'hockey butt' according to commercials due to the motion they use to push off

I want to help girls train their glutes by doing stuff like this

ConcernedPointedHornet size restrictedRequiredInsidiousKakapo size restricted

You have to add weight to your pelvis

AngryMilkyIchneumonfly size restricted
BB Glute Bridge

I need to have stronger glutes than these foids I can't let them glute-mog me

no butt for your face

View attachment 180997
This aspect of gymcel was explored July 2018 and it's abutt time we have another thread on it.

I wonder if one reason many of us don't have overall muscle success if we ignore core prime movers like these muscles. "Squats for biceps" and all that for overall anabolic effect.

I wonder, even if we are ugly-faced or short-heighted, if we developed great glutes and posted a photo of just our glutes, would foids possibly find it attractive?

How much would genetics matter compared to other muscle groups? Do guys with different origin points of these muscles have better-looking muscle bellies? Do variations in tendon length matter often like with biceps?
This is a thread about guy butts I’m straight dog.

Tip: woman are attracted to men’s assess man it’s not rocket science

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back