Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Glueprittcel Chronicles Episode 4: I did a huge sacrifice to fuck a prostitute 17 years older than me

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-

It was in 2014. I was running out of money back then. The roastie had an ass that was hard to find in my country. I booked with her three times but I didn't arrive to the place because other interesting options were seen. However, since I was running out of money I didn't have a car. I just had the money for bus tickets and the money for her. All the brothels and whores around were more expensive and I didn't go back home to avoid uncomfortable questions from my parents. I was very horny and the fucking whore make wait almost 5 hours(from 11:00 am to 15:00 pm). I had to pray her while I was walking in circles. When I met her I was a bit disappointed, the add said that she was 29 yo but when I reached she was looked like in 30s. Also, she tricked the pictures because wasn't white like the pictures of the ad. After I left I stalked her on facebook and she was 17 years older than me.

Last edited:
She was 29... she was 17 years younger... did you fuck a prostitute when you were 12?

She was 29... she was 17 years younger... did you fuck a prostitute when you were 12?
I was 20. She LARPed to be 29 in the ads but actually was 37 yo.
made you wait 5 hrs? wtf. wtf did u even do during these 5 hrs?
At the beginning walking in circles while I insisted her. Then I sit in a Coffee Shop and played pokemon while I was insisted her to attend me. :fuk:

Last edited: