Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Glueprittcel Chronicles Episode 0: The racepill

GluePrittCel

GluePrittCel

Banned
-
I had low inhibition until I was 11 yo. For some reason my family's friends remember me as joyful child despite my life hasn't been easy since 11. I was capable to hold smoothly conversations with cutest girls back when I was 8 yo. Nowadays a half spaniard MILF that is friend of my mom says me that I'm "handsome". I think she is laughing at me. That when I will visit her(I don't like to go outside because even 5'7 people heightmog me).

One day me and my fellas decided to enlist us in the school's soccer team. We wanted to do so because we were good and because we wanted to be popular. I was 11 yo back then. That was in 2005. Everything fine, Everything right until my oneitis told me that I seem awful with the soccer team uniform. Days before my oneitis told to her friends in front of me how would I look if I would have been white, she answer her to herself "probably ugly". She was white and brunnette. After it went full high inhib. My "friends" stopped to talk me just because I was depressed. Just because I wasn't fun anymore. After it I started with a new social circle just to play soccer and YugiOh but it wasn't the same. The betrayal of my comrades since 2d grade was burning my heart. My old comrades joined us to play at the end of the year for soccer and YugiOh games but the betrayal was in my heart. During 5th grade I saw the racepill once again with my teacher. She had an special preference for the blonde guy in the class. For me she was cute as hell. A white redhead with goth style from the 2000s. While I, I wasn't treated special. I remember that one time I made a joke about "I want a report to my house". I don't the right term in English, but it was those reports that teachers send to your parents if you do something bad. She treated me as shit and answer me "that if I want a report I can get it" in a bitter way. The point is that If the blonde guy would have done the same joke with her he wouldn't be treated as I was.
Being a black with high inhib during those years wasn't easy. I remember that I wasn't capable to stylemaxx. I was disabled to do these hairstyles:

After that I had no option than cope myself with japanese cartoons. Anime characters like Naruto or Goku didn't remind me to myself. I took the racepill also from japanese cartoons. They want to be white, not black. Reason of why most of their characters are white:

Despite that japanese themselves are not different to mexicans when it comes to skin color.

I didn't have motivation to be in the soccer team any longer so I quit. I took soccermaxxing serious 3 years later but was least. By that time I remained short. However. The year later, I felt more distant of the rest of my classmates. Maybe because I was black. We had three senior parties during 6 grade. The first one was set of games in the mountains. The second was a cowboy party and the last one was skate party. I don't remember that those were my best moments at life like is supposed to be.

Know I look by in my life and I ressemble to Ned's Declassified School Survival Guide guy but short

Every time that I look PUAs using my black brocels as Circus Monkeys I feel mad. I had to gymmax to unleash the hatred that I feel against this word.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rZ-q2CS-7x0&ab_channel=LordBogdanoff
I hate when my black brocels go as lolcows, as Circus Monkeys. If you have no height you are doomed. It doesn't matter if you thugmaxx or not.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vSb9S7MjLqs&ab_channel=CorndogForLife

Last edited:
A guy goes on a "date", with this grandma hair and with a nickelodeon shirt WITH a floral shirt on top of it, i wouldnt be surprised if he is using some custom spongebob crocs down the table.
How can someone be so dumb ?
He is so retarded and out of touch with reality that EVEN that stupid advice of "bro just get a new haircut and some new clothes" that normies say can actually work with him.

Last edited:
I am kind of confused on the “racepill”. It depends how you view it. Personally I think the racepill is nonexistent.

Whites are better looking on average but if you happen to be a rare tyrone than you will mog whites, tyrone is just rarer than chad because Caucasian features are attractive.

> You aren’t incel because of your race, ur incel cuz ur ugly and short

> well why am I ugly and short

> because you dont have Caucasian features and your race is usually short

So is he really incel because his race…? No but yes..? I think it is easier to understand if you say no. The race is not INHERENTLY a reason for inceldom it just produces Unattractive traits

In short, the reason why incel today is because you're a standardcel for white women.
No offence, but have you tried hooking up with black or Latina women?

In short, the reason why incel today is because you're a standardcel for white women.
No offence, but have you tried hooking up with black or Latina women?
I'm black latino. I tried to go with blacks but too late. The heightpill defeated me. :fuk:

You just described 95% of the ethnics on this site

Blacks are good down the neck but bad above the neck.
They have perfect bodies like body frame, muscles, highest even their faces look masculine.
Just gymaxing to be a tyrone

How many of these essays you going to publish on here?

The bump saga: new bump

The bump and the bumpious 9