Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Globohomo has taken over .is - it's over forever

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
Nowadays this place is full of 6'1 mentalcel faggots who spam bullshit all day, weaklings who rot around in their rooms all day and wish for "mommy" gf.

Globohomo wants you to be low T, they want you to not take revenge, they want you to rot in your room all day to kil yourself. They want you to worship women, they want to corrupt this world.

They are watching us.
They are censoring us.
They are fearing us.

Organizations such as Interpol have the goal of censoring all anti-globalist anti-homocratic content, and when they can't censor something such as anti globohomo parties taking power in certain countries, they will do everything they can to push their agenda.

The Iran unrest was caused by ideas shipped by the FBI into foreign territory, a story about guilt. "You can't do this silly male! You are an opressor! Worship us! Do this! Do that! Validate me! Don't look at me! Get jailed!

People fail to realize this is a political problem, not just I can't get muh sex.

Globohomo is doctoring on evolution as we speak. Two males aren't supposed to be together, they can't have children. But they want to enforce degeneracy. They want people to be satisfied in the moment so they don't care about anything else. Companies and governments can get full control of all human existence on this planet, as long as they are satisfied with consoomer goods.

"Give a heroin addict his heroin and he won't care that he's living under a bridge" said someone certain to me, in similar context to this idea.

We need to take action. We need one goal. The only purpose in our lives.

We need a revolution from down below

I'm telling you NOT to go ER.

We need as many people as possible, we need to spread the blackpill idea, the freedom idea, the utopian idea. The number of sub5s and normies who wake up from this consumerist matrix is rising...

Blackpill everyone. Spread it far and wide, don't blackpill women, they are the enemy. Blackpill men, they are the victims. Even chads, they are the most profiting of this but even they are used by globohomo agenda, drained of their T and doctored into a transgender pretty boy.

Testosterone is the most destructive weapon of humanity, even greater than atomic bombs. It doesn't win wars, it is war. It is the fundamental reason war exists, as a way to compete between the strongest. It drives us, and we drive humanity.

That's why women fear us. That's why want us to fit the opressor role. That's why they don't go outside at 2 am. That's why we are always the rapists. That's why we are evil.

betraypilled truthcel

Nowadays this place is full of 6'1 mentalcel faggots who spam bullshit all day, weaklings who rot around in their rooms all day and wish for "mommy" gf.

Globohomo wants you to be low T, they want you to not take revenge, they want you to rot in your room all day to kil yourself. They want you to worship women, they want to corrupt this world.

They are watching us.
They are censoring us.
They are fearing us.

Organizations such as Interpol have the goal of censoring all anti-globalist anti-homocratic content, and when they can't censor something such as anti globohomo parties taking power in certain countries, they will do everything they can to push their agenda.

The Iran unrest was caused by ideas shipped by the FBI into foreign territory, a story about guilt. "You can't do this silly male! You are an opressor! Worship us! Do this! Do that! Validate me! Don't look at me! Get jailed!

People fail to realize this is a political problem, not just I can't get muh sex.

Globohomo is doctoring on evolution as we speak. Two males aren't supposed to be together, they can't have children. But they want to enforce degeneracy. They want people to be satisfied in the moment so they don't care about anything else. Companies and governments can get full control of all human existence on this planet, as long as they are satisfied with consoomer goods.

"Give a heroin addict his heroin and he won't care that he's living under a bridge" said someone certain to me, in similar context to this idea.

We need to take action. We need one goal. The only purpose in our lives.

We need a revolution from down below

I'm telling you NOT to go ER.

We need as many people as possible, we need to spread the blackpill idea, the freedom idea, the utopian idea. The number of sub5s and normies who wake up from this consumerist matrix is rising...

Blackpill everyone. Spread it far and wide, don't blackpill women, they are the enemy. Blackpill men, they are the victims. Even chads, they are the most profiting of this but even they are used by globohomo agenda, drained of their T and doctored into a transgender pretty boy.

Testosterone is the most destructive weapon of humanity, even greater than atomic bombs. It doesn't win wars, it is war. It is the fundamental reason war exists, as a way to compete between the strongest. It drives us, and we drive humanity.

That's why women fear us. That's why want us to fit the opressor role. That's why they don't go outside at 2 am. That's why we are always the rapists. That's why we are evil.

We must destroy the biosphere because of this

Nowadays this place is full of 6'1 mentalcel faggots who spam bullshit all day.

wdym

its always been like this jfl

my favourite were the sub8 theorists. Those were some funny guys jfl, they were not even hiding it and not getting banned jfl, they probably still here too.

Soon this forum will be chadlite only jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl

ok kill me now.

I used to think Im incel but no. Like I look at myself realistically im probably truecel tbh, the baldness does it. I'll be the one to turn the lights off here guys, been on this nigger website 4 years or maybe less idk I cant count, but been incel long time. I will be a wizard.

ferpiw3kjtgn3equi3y24jyuid42udjs5

wdym

its always been like this jfl

my favourite were the sub8 theorists. Those were some funny guys jfl, they were not even hiding it and not getting banned jfl, they probably still here too.

Soon this forum will be chadlite only jfl jfl jfl jfl jfl

ok kill me now.

I used to think Im incel but no. Like I look at myself realistically im probably truecel tbh, the baldness does it. I'll be the one to turn the lights off here guys, been on this nigger website 4 years or maybe less idk I cant count, but been incel long time. I will be a wizard.

ferpiw3kjtgn3equi3y24jyuid42udjs5
don't forget "The average male zoomers are 6'3 and the girls are 6'0". "where I live tallfag starts from 6'7+ and the average height in my area is 6'2-6'5".

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”​

― George R.R. Martin

“When you tear out a man's tongue, you are not proving him a liar, you're only telling the world that you fear what he might say.”​

― George R.R. Martin

Speak for yourself

You joined yesterday

Even though you're 16 years old, you're right.

Anyways, why do you like Huey Long?

Even though you're 16 years old, you're right.

Anyways, why do you like Huey Long?
Because he supports families and the poor while at the same time being conservative and a patriot

Its all good sounding words but nobody will take you serious as an incel, even if you speak truth bombs. Fighting the system requires much more than that. Women are not the enemy, they are corrupted by the system itself. They are victim of their own emotions and the elites use that as a weapon to target us.

Nuclear level cope

Its all good sounding words but nobody will take you serious as an incel, even if you speak truth bombs. Fighting the system requires much more than that. Women are not the enemy, they are corrupted by the system itself. They are victim of their own emotions and the elites use that as a weapon to target us.