Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion global warming or ice age?

is it colder or warmer in your area than normal?

• fucking cold as ice bro!

• fucking hotter than hell bro!

• same as usual.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Emba

Emba

Jarjar Sphinx
★★★★★
Is your weather colder or hotter than normal?

I live near Texas (ussa) and for me its much colder. Even last summer was not too bad compared to a decade ago.

Luckily i bought lots of heating wood early this year. Because last year i froze early! And spent way too much on propane.

Tonight its predicted to be 19°f! Deep winter style cold! Im inclined to believe it's a ice age coming.

Central Americacels, is is colder or hotter?

/\ ice age type article /\

Destroy the EaRth

I believe in and support global warming but its colder than average where I am rn.

Hotter. Imagine some ugly incel cancer patient dying at a young age in a barren wasteland. That's me. Over for me

The weather will be more intense hot or cold as time goes by.

It should get colder, people would become more conserved

Summers have gotten colder. Sometimes its even fucking snows during summer!!
Global warming my ass

Summers have gotten colder. Sometimes its even fucking snows during summer!!
Global warming my ass
I figure whatever the news says, the opposite is true.
I believe in and support global warming but its colder than average where I am rn.
How do you support global warming? Do you drive a lot? Fly a lot? Waste energy? Did you give Greta $5? Don't you trust your own experiences?
Hotter. Imagine some ugly incel cancer patient dying at a young age in a barren wasteland. That's me. Over for me
Do you live near the equator?

It's in the negatives where I am right now. I know where I lived in Texas, it's been cold there.

well i am in aus and usually at this time of year it is fucking hot but lately it is cold to mildly warm. i am not sure what is going on with climate change as i try to stay away from nut bags that go on about climate change as i believe they are only doing it for attention and not for the planet.

Moderately cold.

well i am in aus and usually at this time of year it is fucking hot but lately it is cold to mildly warm. i am not sure what is going on with climate change as i try to stay away from nut bags that go on about climate change as i believe they are only doing it for attention and not for the planet.
I understand! Anyone that gets political over the fucking weather is nutters for sure. I'm just curious as to the truth.

I only trust my own eyes... And the eyes of the Incel brohood!

I heard a few years ago the sun changed colour from yellow to white! No one ever mentions that anywhere, anymore. I don't know how that does affect anything differently either. But it seems true and weird!
Moderately cold.
As a general trend?

As a general trend?
The trend is inconsistent. 2017 was colder, 2018 was lesser cold and 2019 is colder than 2018 but less cold than 2017.

In south america near the equator line, things are more intense.

Times that are supposed to be cold are colder than before, and times that that are supposed to be warm are warmer than before.

both tbh

Last edited:
I prefer cold weather.

Summer's too hot, winter is too cold.

How do you support global warming? Do you drive a lot? Fly a lot? Waste energy? Did you give Greta $5? Don't you trust your own experiences?
I do fly a good bit. I also want this gynocentric world to burn so that’s why I support global warming.

In south america near the equator line, things are more intense.

Times that are supposed to be cold are colder than before, and times that that are supposed to be warm are warmer than before.

both tbh
&
Summer's too hot, winter is too cold.
I'm starting to believe both is true, too! Somewhat... I think the sun has changed and now it is hotter only when it's overhead, but as it moves away it gets colder. The weird heat cold air patterns caused by that action causes all the freak weather!

I judge hot and cold temperatures by the temperature at night! Retained temperature. For example; last summer only had two nights requiring air conditioning. Last winter had Super early below freezing nights! (Enough to freak me out into buying my heating wood early this year! A wise decision!)

The problem is the two camps of climate "change" promotions! On the (((mainstream media))) there's heating and "change." On on the (((alternative media))) there's the Russian model of global cooling - ice age shit!
I prefer cold weather.
#metoo if it's dry cold. But i have humid cold here and it's a ass kick!
Moggs me once again.
I don't drive a car... I drive/pedal a motorized bicycle! I pay people that have cars to drive me around.
I do fly a good bit. I also want this gynocentric world to burn so that’s why I support global warming.
Lol
R u psychic? I eat a ton of rice tbh! It's good with curry pepper and beans!

&

I'm starting to believe both is true, too! Somewhat... I think the sun has changed and now it is hotter only when it's overhead, but as it moves away it gets colder. The weird heat cold air patterns caused by that action causes all the freak weather!

I judge hot and cold temperatures by the temperature at night! Retained temperature. For example; last summer only had two nights requiring air conditioning. Last winter had Super early below freezing nights! (Enough to freak me out into buying my heating wood early this year! A wise decision!)

The problem is the two camps of climate "change" promotions! On the (((mainstream media))) there's heating and "change." On on the (((alternative media))) there's the Russian model of global cooling - ice age shit!

#metoo if it's dry cold. But i have humid cold here and it's a ass kick!

I don't drive a car... I drive/pedal a motorized bicycle! I pay people that have cars to drive me around.
Lol

R u psychic? I eat a ton of rice tbh! It's good with curry pepper and beans!
Once in school, a geography teacher told in class that the effect of 'global warming' was not only the warm part, but also the cold parts of the planet becoming colder and the hot parts of the planet becoming hotter.

I believe he has a point tbh, not that I am a cientist or something.

Once in school, a geography teacher told in class that the effect of 'global warming' was not only the warm part, but also the cold parts of the planet becoming colder and the hot parts of the planet becoming hotter.

I believe he has a point tbh, not that I am a cientist or something.
When they put it Like that, it sounds like bullshit! Isn't it supposed to be a ball earth? With one atmosphere? One warmer atmosphere?

If it's a spinning ball in space the temperature should be less cold if warming! Or more cold if ice age...

There's a peace missing from the puzzle!!!

When they put it Like that, it sounds like bullshit! Isn't it supposed to be a ball earth? With one atmosphere? One warmer atmosphere?

If it's a spinning ball in space the temperature should be less cold if warming! Or more cold if ice age...

There's a peace missing from the puzzle!!!
idk man, i dont really know. I try no to think about it. Its over for me

The great tribulation, starting in 2023.

I can't tell, I don't pay attention.

Same I think, I don't know

Isn't it getting coler because of the gulf stream changing it's flow due to global warming?

Isn't it getting coler because of the gulf stream changing it's flow due to global warming?
I heard it stopped once many winters ago man. They blamed fresh water from ice melt for that... But haven't heard anything recently.

That would only chill Europe. A lot!

Seems colder honestly