Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Global warming is real

edgelordcel

edgelordcel

Notfatlink
★★
Its already fuckung 30c in early april. These temperatures were not normal til mid may. Wtf happened. Winters arent as cold anymore

The ac business is gonna surpass the warming business since its now a bigger problem to stay cool than to stay warm.

I cant stand hot temperatures and im suffering alr in april. Imagine what july and august will be like.

Fuking 30c on 9.4.2024 nigger.

Winter this year was hardly cold/comfy.
All it gave me was a flu. :feelsugh:

I wish but the snow only went away 2 days ago here

Idk if I believe in it tbh

Where I live It's the same. I remember that years ago the winter was colder. In addition, It stopped raining, so we are fucked.

I like the feeling of the heat forcing me to sweat out the jewish chemicals in my body system

If global warming was real they would continue calling it that instead of "man made climate change" or just "climate change."

It fluctuates.

If global warming was real they would continue calling it that instead of "man made climate change" or just "climate change."

It fluctuates.
In my region its definetley warming. Theres no denying it.

In my region its definetley warming. Theres no denying it.
Ok and then next year when it's back to normal I doubt you'll notice it. But in 4-5 years where it's like this you'll notice it and say "wow global warming is definitely real!"

Ok and then next year when it's back to normal I doubt you'll notice it. But in 4-5 years where it's like this you'll notice it and say "wow global warming is definitely real!"
A 1m snow hasnt fallen since i was 6...
i havent gone sledding since 2018. Therey little snow and it only lasts a couple days
Spring comes super early.

A 1m snow hasnt fallen since i was 6...
i havent gone sledding since 2018. Therey little snow and it only lasts a couple days
Spring comes super early.
Here winter weather lasts 8 months, before it was only 4 months. It snows in July. In January the rivers are frozen solid. Only 20 years ago I never saw a snowflake, let alone was able to make snow angels.

Global cooling is real.

Here winter weather lasts 8 months, before it was only 4 months. It snows in July. In January the rivers are frozen solid. Only 20 years ago I never saw a snowflake, let alone was able to make snow angels.

Global cooling is real.
Climate change then
But oh well. Its a natural process.

I have pictures from exactly 1 year ago. The trees didnt even have leaves, it was only small balls of flower. Most trees now are fully grown with leaves

I live in cold shithole so I'm happy for it

Its already fuckung 30c in early april. These temperatures were not normal til mid may. Wtf happened. Winters arent as cold anymore

The ac business is gonna surpass the warming business since its now a bigger problem to stay cool than to stay warm.

I cant stand hot temperatures and im suffering alr in april. Imagine what july and august will be like.
Global warming wont make summers hotters. It will only make winters warmer.

the earth is 4 billion years old

Of course, it's real. It's been happening in cycles for millions and millions of years.

The question is, does it fucking matter? No. But that won't stop dumb, rich White girls with liberal arts degrees gluing themselves on roads for KEKs.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back