Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Global Warming is Real and Incels Should Not Care.

Lynne

Lynne

Voluntary Ban - on looksmax.org now
-
Basically we are already 1C above normal temperature averages right now. In 2050, we will reach up to 1.5C, and by 2100, we will be at 2C. It will cause famine, coastal cities going underwater, destructive weather like hurricanes, etc.

Incels should not care. I take it the majority here are around 2X years old. We will be in our 40s or 50s before we see global warming's major effects. Society has shunned us and bullied us like cucktears. Thus, we should not care about society or its future either. The majority here won't have kids, because femiods deem our genetics as shit. Thus, we simply shouldn't care about global warming. We should also support right-wing, global warming denialist politicians like Trump and Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro.

We should also support right-wing, global warming denialist politicians like Trump and Brazilian President, Jair Bolsonaro.

I agree

we should contribute to global warming

I feel sorry for the animals in the rainforest and in the arctic tbh but not for society. Society can burn.

I don't care about what happens to the world

You’re cucked if you care about this planet.

I wish nothing but death and destruction to this world.

>Global warming is real

Is this a ContraPost?

I think its reason they spray the skies, chemtrails to shield the depleting ozone or whats left of the earths shielding to block out harmful rays