Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Glasses at an early age is an ominous sign of impending inceldom

• Thread starter Substitute Subhuman
  • Start date
Substitute Subhuman

Substitute Subhuman

Holding Frame
-
If you wear glasses before puberty, it is a bad sign for your future love life. I read a study conducted back in 1987 on love shy, virgin men. This study was conducted on 500 virgin men who ranged from college age to middle age. One common denominator among them was that many of them reported wearing glasses before puberty.

Now that in and of itself doesn't mean inceldom, but it is one of the many bad omens for you.

Got mine at 11. Its ova

Glasses before puberty = shit genetics.

I've had glasses since I was nearly a toddler.

HapMap

HighMyopia

Last edited:
Brutal. It never even began for me

Have had mine since like 8 lol its so over

Fuck, I've been wearing glasses as soon as I could wear them.
I can't remember at what age a kid can start using them but I had eye surgery at 2 years old and it couldn't get fixed without the need to use glasses for life.
I was born and it was over...

I started in elementary. Fucking over. But I stopped wearing them and just deal with the blur, in good conditions it's barely noticable. Also, I don't have to see people's disgusted looks from 100m away in 16k ultra HD

I got mine at like 6, it never began. I did switch to contacts in secondary school but that did fuck all

I probably got glasses at 5; luckily, I can live normally without glasses and didn't wear them for years.
Glasses mess me up; I couldn't gymmaxx or sportmaxx probably without them, lol.

I started wearing glasses in mid-teen years (like 15/16) but I needed them for years before that. I just saw blurry for years

i needed them at like 10 but i tried to not wear them in school because i was aware of how nerdy i would look

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back