Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Giving up on femoids

• Thread starter Atheistsomalipirate
  • Start date
Atheistsomalipirate

Atheistsomalipirate

My life is a try not to laugh challenge
-
I've abandoned the world of sex, love and intimacy - it's just isn't for me. I'm still a firm adherent of the blackpill, no denying the unpleasant reality. However, what little desire I had for a relationship has been eroded by my hatred for this cruel world. I don't want to compete in this monkey game called soyciety. For fuck's sake what I'm supposed to do with a girlfriend even? How would I know what the right thing to do or say is? Plus all the obligations that usually accompany a relationship. It's all so stressful

Attachments

• 1586926933893.jpg
    1586926933893.jpg
    23.1 KB · Views: 27
Go your own way bro

Those games are disgusting

i just want to live in peace. fuck wageslaving, fuck taxes, fuck rent, fuck insurance, fuck government, fuck kikes

For fuck's sake what I'm supposed to do with a girlfriend even? How would I know what the right thing to do or say is? Plus all the obligations that usually accompany a relationship. It's all so stressful
Honestly true. If any of us did manage to ascend we would have to do gay simp shit like pay for dates, buy her shit, even just socializing in general doesn't work out for most of us. She would get bored in a week at the least and start craving Chads cock and thats assuming that she isn't already cheating with one. Asides from being subhuman we aren't cut out for having a gf in every aspect. "It just won't work out" as foids say. I always knew this before I even found the blackpill.

Last edited:
I've abandoned the world of sex, love and intimacy - it's just isn't for me. I'm still a firm adherent of the blackpill, no denying the unpleasant reality. However, what little desire I had for a relationship has been eroded by my hatred for this cruel world. I don't want to compete in this monkey game called soyciety. For fuck's sake what I'm supposed to do with a girlfriend even? How would I know what the right thing to do or say is? Plus all the obligations that usually accompany a relationship. It's all so stressful

I remember you from braincels.

Yeah, like my thoughts too.

Plus all the obligations that usually accompany a relationship.

Too much hassle for the beta in today relationships. it's like a total fraud net benefiting foid only.

"It just wouldn't work out" as foids say. I always knew this before I even found the blackpill.
Once I've realised this I stopped functioning. I'm too tired to even lift a finger rn

Start coping with catgirls tbh
Image0

Just neet and leech off the gov.
s0th9c24cgqy.png

I gave up on women after ı avesdropped on 3 foids talking about sharing a boyfriend.

So whered you go after the ban?
Nowhere. I was just a wanderercel, cursed to roam the normie spheres like Twitter, /r9k/, discord and r/shortcels. Nowadays I exclusively shitpost on /tv/

Last edited:
The further we get into life as incels, the more pointless ascending seems. At this point I find interacting with women difficult and don't really know what to say or do. As people get older, your lack of experience makes things more awkward.

I gave up the idea a long time ago. Even tho i'm at a point where i hate every female and wish them death, i would lie if i said that i don't want a relationship with a loving girlfriend.

Last edited:
The road to this decision is a shit sandwich but as it sits in the pit of your stomach you realize it's the best stuff for ya.

I've been thinking in doing this too, but how can be that the only solution to your problems is to give up on natural desires that grow in every person? is really that a sin? Is like telling the lion he should be vegan because there are not enough deers for him, is insane the world we living in.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back