Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Giving Red Dead Redemption 2 a second chance

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★
I tried to play this game back in 2019 and dropped it around 12% thinking it was too slow, boring and realistic. Also I played it at a quite bad time as I was busy with uni exams so didn't have much time to play. I feel this is a game you need to devote time and be relaxed to enjoy.

I haven't reached the part I was before (getting someone from the gang out of jail) but I've done more exploration and sidequests so it's showing 20% now. And so far really enjoying it. Yes the pace is rather slow but this time it doesn't feel boring. Also I remembered the controls way clunkier than what they really are. Dunno if I'll complete it but so far my opinion is more positive than 5 years ago.

Btw the gang could be gypsies since they live in a camp and get their money from scams, theft and loan sharking kek

Fuck it, Im gonna try and play thru it, I hate that it is politically correct unlike the first one, First one is the best, No soy propeganda and feminazism but it is what it is :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Fuck it, Im gonna try and play thru it, I hate that it is politically correct unlike the first one, First one is the best, No soy propeganda and feminazism but it is what it is :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Its worth playing
The story is pretty fun to play through the first time and You can go ER in the towns too

I tried to play this game back in 2019 and dropped it around 12% thinking it was too slow, boring and realistic. Also I played it at a quite bad time as I was busy with uni exams so didn't have much time to play. I feel this is a game you need to devote time and be relaxed to enjoy.

I haven't reached the part I was before (getting someone from the gang out of jail) but I've done more exploration and sidequests so it's showing 20% now. And so far really enjoying it. Yes the pace is rather slow but this time it doesn't feel boring. Also I remembered the controls way clunkier than what they really are. Dunno if I'll complete it but so far my opinion is more positive than 5 years ago.

Btw the gang could be gypsies since they live in a camp and get their money from scams, theft and loan sharking kek
The game is good but the story really starts getting bad after the midpoint, you can tell where they rushed things as some stuff just feels stretched and convenient.