Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Giving dirty looks to short men when a foildet is with her tall boyfriend

lonelycurry26

lonelycurry26

Self-banned
-
This happened so many times in my life, it happened today, too. When it doesnt happen, it makes me wonder tbh.

Short women with tall boyfriends giving me, a short ethnic dude, dirty looks. I cant count the number of times this happens to me. I will be minding my own business and see a short woman looking at me (not in a friendly way, rather looking down on me) while looking back at her bf as if trying to tell him "You see that weird thing over there? Lol"

Imagine being like that. Giving short members of the opposite sex dirty looks because they are not what you see as attractive.
It seems as if short females grow balls when they are with gay ass tall man and it is always short white women doing this.

I try to ignore it but you can always kind of "feel" the stare. Then you look and the short little fuck is giving a dirty look.

Last edited:
Again, height means shit. Most hollywood chads are fuckin midgets.

short women will often have a weird hate boner for men who are short. I think its because short men will hit on them which makes them seethe since in their mind it means that they are being seen by men as low value. Like they get really upset at the idea of someone they are not into (esp if they are low social status) hitting on them.

Height only matters if you’re a normie lmfao, if you’re 0/10 looks and 6’1 do you really think foids will not still be repulsed by you? Cope.

just wait till their kid is also a manlet lol. I know cope but its something to laught at I guess.

I get provocative stares by foids who are with their tall boyfriends all the time. It’s like if they think, they can act tough, because their Alpha-boyfriend has their back and they try to cuck me with their look, like „Haha i am fucking him, not you“, even if i am not attracted to her, but you know, every foid thinks that all men are desperate for her.

She's just a toilet, bro. Easier for the guy to relieve himself in.

Let's see how brave wahmen are to do that when their bfs are not around and they do that to someone who doesn't give a fuck and has nothing to lose.
They can't do anything wrong. This show how they like to passively punch people down. Empathetic gender. Or maybe she detected some problem in your personality way across the street or room. :feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman::feelstastyman: —IT

I wish people would do something about this so they would never have the courage to do this kind of shit to people. And then they wonder why we are bitter and angry?? Really? They bring people down like that and then go online to talk about positivity, acceptance and shit? And complain about angry bitter men?!?!?
FUCK THEM SO MUCH

Height only matters if you’re a normie lmfao, if you’re 0/10 looks and 6’1 do you really think foids will not still be repulsed by you? Cope.

I noticed the same thing happening to me but not because of height. When I'm in public, Asian women (that are in WMAF) often stare condescendingly at me, especially if I'm with my rice friends.

Life is worse than that hollywood
This doesn't make sense, but I'll assume you meant life is worse in real life than hollywood? of course it is. That's my point. Saying that a movie star is short doesn't mean anything in the real world where height matters :feelswhat:

i oftentimes notice that the bf is with a head taller than the female kek

I get death stares from foids all the time, I'm average height though so must be my looks. Bitches want me dead, it's suifuel going out but what can I do? It's over.:feelsbadman:

It's nothing to do with height, stupid slit just wants to feel superior the same as he thinks he's better for having a dumb slut walking by him,.it happened to me last year where a busy road with a path enough for two so you walk behind one another but they insisted on walking side by side I wasn't gonna move and give them my energy and it was her who walked into me and I ended up losing my temper and badly beating the guy his head got scraped against the wall and jaw broken teeth damage as he tried to strangle me and fell so my friends who knew his had to have a chat with him and ask him to drop the charges.

These type of people are scum bullies then when someone fights back they go snitching (running to the police) and hoping to put a claim in.

Don't ever let.these.peoppe.tread on you no matter the consequences, in know it's scary but the alternative is worse. Sure.if the road was quiet usually I'd step out the way as i avoid people anyone but going to walk into someone is great disrespect to drain their energy if you stop and look confused type thing because you have manners/respect

It's nothing to do with height, stupid slit just wants to feel superior the same as he thinks he's better for having a dumb slut walking by him,.it happened to me last year where a busy road with a path enough for two so you walk behind one another but they insisted on walking side by side I wasn't gonna move and give them my energy and it was her who walked into me and I ended up losing my temper and badly beating the guy his head got scraped against the wall and jaw broken teeth damage as he tried to strangle me and fell so my friends who knew his had to have a chat with him and ask him to drop the charges.

These type of people are scum bullies then when someone fights back they go snitching (running to the police) and hoping to put a claim in.

Don't ever let.these.peoppe.tread on you no matter the consequences, in know it's scary but the alternative is worse. Sure.if the road was quiet usually I'd step out the way as i avoid people anyone but going to walk into someone is great disrespect to drain their energy if you stop and look confused type thing because you have manners/respect

Based.