Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Giving a smartphone to a female is like giving an ak47 to an african child

• Thread starter Deleted member 1227
  • Start date
Deleted member 1227

Deleted member 1227

One day foids will have to beg for my forgiveness
-
Just like a little kid can't understand the power and the consequences of an ak47,females are also very immature to handle a similar murderous device,the smartphone. The smartphone is a weapon that kills innocent people. Females are remorseless killers who literally genocide sub8 males through their facebook,instagram,tinder etc. The saddest part is that men are the ones who built those weapons. Men literally HANDED the weapons of mass genocide to the killers. Men didn't just invent all technologies in phones. They also built the factories & machines that produce the phones,they built the cellular networks,they drove the ships that brought the phones to each country in the world,they invented social media,they built the internet and all the infrastructure that connects billions of devices into the internet. Men literally created EVERYTHING needed in order your average femoid to have infinite SMV and power through a little device in her pocket. That's like Russians producing billions of weapons,tanks,airplanes and bombs and handing them to the german army in 1939. How can men be so oblivious? Smartphones (and pc's in general) should be absolutely banned for females! Beta men who allow their wives and daughters to have smartphones deserve the death penalty,no questions asked :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

Foids will lose the power as society collapses, I just hope to stay alive till then so I can sit back, relax and watch the downfall.

Foids will lose the power as society collapses, I just hope to stay alive till then so I can sit back, relax and watch the downfall.
i dont see anything resembling a societal downfall. i still see foids being degenerate at parties, feminist ideology constantly perpetuated in universities, and incels getting hate. everything seems to be going in the opposite direction of what you claim will happen.

i dont see anything resembling a societal downfall. i still see foids being degenerate at parties, feminist ideology constantly perpetuated in universities, and incels getting hate. everything seems to be going in the opposite direction of what you claim will happen.
This, "societal collapse" or "beta uprising" will never happen and is a huge cope

Mickey is right, huge cope

You will get your skull bashed in by a chad swinging a crow bar to take your 5 tuna cans and 2 bottles of water though

Incels are now a THING something that a decade ago was impossible, because no body ever accepted to be one till it was too late because social pressure, now with internet we can organise ourselves to do things, even talking to another incels is advance for the eternal cycle.

Incels are now a THING something that a decade ago was impossible, because no body ever accepted to be one till it was too late because social pressure, now with internet we can organise ourselves to do things, even talking to another incels is advance for the eternal cycle.
things werent as bad a decade ago. there wasn't shit like tinder and instagram which add to the female ego and hypergamy

things werent as bad a decade ago. there wasn't shit like tinder and instagram which add to the female ego and hypergamy
they still cucked their "husbands" with another man kids.

this
its just pathetic how useless smartphones can become in their hands

Our technologically advanced systems are like soap bubbles. The slightest disruption and they will pop.

Just like a little kid can't understand the power and the consequences of an ak47,females are also very immature to handle a similar murderous device,the smartphone. The smartphone is a weapon that kills innocent people. Females are remorseless killers who literally genocide sub8 males through their facebook,instagram,tinder etc. The saddest part is that men are the ones who built those weapons. Men literally HANDED the weapons of mass genocide to the killers. Men didn't just invent all technologies in phones. They also built the factories & machines that produce the phones,they built the cellular networks,they drove the ships that brought the phones to each country in the world,they invented social media,they built the internet and all the infrastructure that connects billions of devices into the internet. Men literally created EVERYTHING needed in order your average femoid to have infinite SMV and power through a little device in her pocket. That's like Russians producing billions of weapons,tanks,airplanes and bombs and handing them to the german army in 1939. How can men be so oblivious? Smartphones (and pc's in general) should be absolutely banned for females! Beta men who allow their wives and daughters to have smartphones deserve the death penalty,no questions asked :feelsbaton::feelsbaton::feelsbaton:

The title is ridiculous, are you saying a white child would know what to do with the gun JFL?

I’d rather not be around for that shitstorm

Women are trash

Female users should be prohibited from using smartphone or computer devices, and all social media websites should be shutdown immediately.

The title is ridiculous, are you saying a white child would know what to do with the gun JFL?
no but white kids dont get guns. In africa warlords give weapons to kids and create kid armies

Preach. Though even without smartphones foids would still be out of control.

Banning smartphones from foids is just one measure out of many that must be taken to curb their gruesome nature.

True, internet is a terrible weapon in the hands of the foid. Before she was just orbited by a few of her irl victims, her judgement only destroyed the confidence of those she physically met.

no but white kids dont get guns. In africa warlords give weapons to kids and create kid armies

1. What bearing did that have on your analogy though, there was no need to say "african" then, you could have simply said child. Whether white kids have access to guns or not has no bearing on your analogy lol, are you getting the point yet.

Your entire point made in your post is that - "a little kid can't understand the power and the consequences of an ak47". That point can be made whether or not said hypothetical child is in a country where they have access to guns.

2. African warlords don't give weapons to ALL kids in Africa lol. You are speaking in general in your title, so again your title is a bit off and your explanation doesn't stand.