Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Discussion Given up

ItsovERfucks

ItsovERfucks

Proud misogynist
★★★★★
Have any of you brocels given up on trying to ascend? Since I was exposed to the Blackpill and learned the true nature of foids, I have despised them ever since. After all the rejections and false hope I got, I finally accepted that I'd never ascend with a beautiful foid who would care and love me because I failed the genetic lottery :cryfeels: . So I'll just LDAR until I die.

my problems transcend the distant and impossible fantasy of ascending

I am just trying to avoid the matrix aka normies and the wagecuck life

Have any of you brocels given up on trying to ascend? Since I was exposed to the Blackpill and learned the true nature of foids, I have despised them ever since. After all the rejections and false hope I got, I finally accepted that I'd never ascend with a beautiful foid who would care and love me because I failed the genetic lottery :cryfeels: . So I'll just LDAR until I die.
Im working on getting my nose fixed and the pain removed, After that i will workout and try and get buff, I know its cope but i want to feel good about my body.

yes, i honestly have been thinking about killing myself, i dont see a bright future.

why the fuck do normies hate suicide so much, its not gonna affect them

My Motivation is below zero tbh

I want to look decent when I die (in Minecraft).
200193992_500.jpg
Ye same

My Motivation is below zero tbh
What motivates you? Maybe find a goal or a cope, Go inceltow and forget women and live off grid maybe? Start a gaming channel on youtube, Make music, Doesnt have to show your face, JUST NEVER reveal it if your trucel, You saw what happen to Mittensquad.

What motivates you? Maybe find a goal or a cope, Go inceltow and forget women and live off grid maybe? Start a gaming channel on youtube, Make music, Doesnt have to show your face, JUST NEVER reveal it if your trucel, You saw what happen to Mittensquad.
I will think about, thanks for the inspiration

I gave up because I'm too old now.

Bro, Im 24, Theres stil time, I reccomend doing whatever the fuck it takes, If it doesnt work, LDAR in your 30s and hop on NEETbuxx, There are several ways to get SSI for depression and suicidality if your lost in life.

I gave up too. When you get rejected for the 100th and she chooses some tallfag over you it just makes you lose all hope.

Bro, Im 24, Theres stil time, I reccomend doing whatever the fuck it takes, If it doesnt work, LDAR in your 30s and hop on NEETbuxx, There are several ways to get SSI for depression and suicidality if your lost in life.
It's a joke I'm 26.

When you meet a girl on social media who has below average looks and you see she has 300+ male friends, you know it's all over.

I am 18 years old so I think I still have time.

I am working out like crazy and saving up some money. The only thing I want is to get a foid that is more good looking than me and have kids. What happens after is not important.

LOL i accepted it since i got on this forum.