Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Given everything that has happened to you in life, would you press the “reset” button?

• Thread starter Deleted member 33560
  • Start date
Deleted member 33560

Deleted member 33560

The Shitting Overlord
-
But on one condition: you can only do it once

And it is a gamble

You are a 5’5 Balding Ricecel?
You may be reborn as a 6’2 Mayoskin Chad.
Or… you will be reborn as a 5’2 Balding Currycel.

do you take the chance?

On one hand there's a very high chance to be born in some shithole, even if I was a foid it would still be pretty bad to live in imo

On the other, I can just take a second try and then rope if that one goes bad too

no, everything i went through would be useless, i would have to learn blackpill again in the worst possible way

Nope, statistically speaking im more likely to end up even worse off as some poor curry or ricecel.

I lean towards antinatalism anyway. If youre not chad or giga stacy life isnt really worth living

I would either reset to when I was 16, if I could be with my first highschool crush. Or I would reset to january 2018, when I still had contact with my oneitus in uni. Probably the latter.

Nah, I would rather just get it over with life

Last edited:
I never had luck with RNG, so no.

I wish I could return to 14yo

Nope, would most likely be in a worser position.

Yeah, I'll take my 50% chances

Probably not, despite all the shit (and there´s been a lot of it) I know that it could absolutely be way worse. I know I´m a piece of shit, but I also know I´m not the most miserable motherfucker on the planet.

No, there is strong chance I would be born as a foid

i have mastered coping so at least ive got that going for me