Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Given a choice which Life will you choose - Degenerate Life or Conservative Life

Given a choice which Life will you choose - Degenerate Life or Conservative Life

• Degenerate Life

Votes: 5 22.7%
  • Conservative Life

Votes: 17 77.3%

• Total voters
dawn

dawn

Banned
-
Give a choice which kind of Lifestyle you want

1. Degenerate Life where you get to have sex and sexual affairs with multiple women .

2. Conservative Life where you marry a 100 percent touchless dateless virgin girl who remain loyal to you forever and you two grow old together. 

I will choose Degenerate Life because human beings are worthless scums and all relationships are scam. Even if my wife never cheats on me she will tell many lies to me on other matters , will hide things from me and I will feel betrayed and backstabbed at the end.

Degenerate Life because it seems like more fun

Every sane man would choose the conservative life.

HI THERE CUCK. HOW ARE YOU DOING TODAY @dawn you seem a little mad today, I think you need to take a SHIT and relax.

Without reading the OP, I chose for conservative. Degenerates are disgusting.

conservative. I want my wife, children(2 sons, 1 daughter), house, dog, Christian community

I was promised this as a child and was tricked

a-virgin-nigger said:
Every sane man would choose the conservative life.

Have you seen where we are, boyo? This place consists if 95% mentalcels.

Degenerate, that way I could finally experience the sex and love with hot Latina girls that have been denied to me.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back