Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Give warnings to greyfaggot who disrespect people like me

• Thread starter Abu.Belgrade.Answar
  • Start date
Abu.Belgrade.Answar

Abu.Belgrade.Answar

أنا أحب الكباب
★★★★★
Greycels these days are very cocky for some reason, it makes sense I guess because, it's a bunch of of broccoli haircut Zoomerfags, who are only here because, they "are Incel and shit fr fr". I didn't spend hours fighting race wars to reach paragon just to be disrespected by some faggot who just joined.

@Master please consider

This should go on suggestions, I agree

Maybe grow a spine.

No everyone deserves free speech

Greycels these days are very cocky for some reason, it makes sense I guess because, it's a bunch of of broccoli haircut Zoomerfags, who are only here because, they "are Incel and shit fr fr". I didn't spend hours fighting race wars to reach paragon just to be disrespected by some faggot who just joined.

high IQ thread

I agree though mid-late 2024cels are far more cocky and disrespectful than early 2024cels. Most are looksfag forum users or came here from twitter or migrated. If this was a few years ago they'd have been attacked by the whole forum but now people just let it slide.

I agree though mid-late 2024cels are far more cocky and disrespectful than early 2024cels. Most are looksfag forum users or came here from twitter or migrated. If this was a few years ago they'd have been attacked by the whole forum but now people just let it slide.
Yeah exactly, or underaged edgelords

We need to bring back harsher GrAYcel bullying

Jfl at early 2024cels shitting on the new 2024cels:lul::lul:

Yeah exactly, or underaged edgelords

We need to bring back harsher GrAYcel bullying
Exactly. Those graycels should shut the fuck up

It's part of the hazing process. It scares away infiltrators.
It can scare away incels aswell. When I first joined I wanted to leave because people kept mocking me for being grey for no reason when I made normal posts

Jfl at early 2024cels shitting on the new 2024cels:lul::lul:
IMG 1670

I was only a greycels for a few hours

imagine complaining about grays while joining in 2024. JFL

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back