Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Give up your life if you have to but never do vasectomy

Nightwalker_98

Nightwalker_98

Likes enjoying coffee with milf.
★★★
Wtf is this vasectomy shit ???? it makes me so angry to think that someone can even think about neutering virile aggressive males like us :feelsree: If some toilet wife told me to get my vasectomy done, I would spank that toilet 10 times with a wooden spoon until she apologize me just for mentioning the word VASECTOMY

Wtf is this vasectomy shit ???? it makes me so angry to think that someone can even think about neutering virile aggressive males like us :feelsree: If some toilet wife told me to get my vasectomy done, I would spank that toilet 10 times with a wooden spoon until she apologize me just for mentioning the word VASECTOMY
Same.

It’s natural selection. Let those soys end their bloodline

Anyone gullible/weak willed enough to get the procedure done was already a lost cause.
It just disgust me as to how can any male even agree to such degeneracy

It’s natural selection. Let those soys end their bloodline
The thing is it spreads in the society, any male undergoing vasectomy has bad influence on other males. Its not natural, its literally castration

Only soys do that shit