Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me one actual reason why as an incel I should not commit suicide

• Thread starter Deleted member 44275
  • Start date
Deleted member 44275

Deleted member 44275

Self-banned
-
What exactly will an incel miss out on if he commits suicide?

You'll miss out on the other things you want in life. If you can't think of anything i'd argue that you haven't spent any time trying to think of anything.

Sounds like female worship to me to speak as if life ends at "women don't validate my existence".

Sounds like you value women and their opinion of you a little too much.

Either way it's nobodies job to convince an idiot not to kill themselves, if you want to kill yourself then go right ahead lol.

Live on to spite the normies.

You'll miss out on the other things you want in life. If you can't think of anything i'd argue that you haven't spent any time trying to think of anything.

Sounds like female worship to me to speak as if life ends at "women don't validate my existence".

Sounds like you value women and their opinion of you a little too much.

Either way it's nobodies job to convince an idiot not to kill themselves, if you want to kill yourself then go right ahead lol.
Giga fucking cope it’s not about just women but everybody hates you and despises you and ignores you

This is the only reason I'm not gone...

It hurts!!!! :feelsLSD::feelsLSD::feelsLSD::smonk::smonk::smonk::smonk:

Not much if you also happen to be a loser

its hard to commit sucide

stay alive to spite normies and harass foids:feelzez:

Pretty sure that modern society will collapse during our lifetimes. Don’t you want to see it?

Fortnite Season 3

If you have decent copes and decent family members, it's probably worth sticking around for them. I'm personally going to rope when my mum dies. After she is gone, I'll basically have nobody. I'll probably be in my 40s or 50s by then. Seems like a good time to check out. Being an incel above the age of 60 sounds truly horrible.

Pretty sure that modern society will collapse during our lifetimes. Don’t you want to see it?
Climate change, political instability, economic collapse, wars and demographic change are going are going to be interesting to see. :feelsdevil:

Last edited:
C1d7bbb620cec4d1245888e2099b2716

I think the solution for most truecels would be to moneymaxx and live it out your days with expensive copes:smonk::feelsLSD:. That is unless you are a sub 1 who is hideously deformed and cant even step out of your house:feelsrope:

Suicide + atheist void= can’t regret anything, It’s the ultimate neutrality, which is better than a hostile by default existence ( suffering constantly pursuing in the form of hunger, thirst,sleep and other biological urges one is forced to stave off)

Suicide+ heaven= ultimate positively exponential curve, will be on hedonistic infinity at all times. Better than this shithole

Suicide+ hell= a shitty afterlife, the same as your normal life really, especially if you’re thinking about suicide, won’t really be different.

As you can see, there’s no reason not to, as you have a 2/3 chance of getting a good ending. And that’s just the main three ideas, let alone the other ( basically infinite) possibilities.

everybody hates you and despises you and ignores you
What does that matter if your life revolves around your wants and desires?

Lets say you magically get a billion dollars in your bank account, are you seriously so mentally cucked that you would spend time caring about people "despising and ignoring" you?

You can travel the world, fuck virtually any woman you want, eat amazing new foods, go sight seeing, spend your time pursuing your passions and hobbies, focus on your fitness and staying healthy, etc.

I don't get your point, because I really don't care what other people think lol. You are too ego obsessed for someone who really should not have an ego that huge, you really don't "know your place" and that's why you sound so deluded.

Either way you are talking all of this shit, but instead of simply killing yourself you'd rather make a thread and attention whore about killing yourself. Just do the deed and be done with it.

The very fact that you haven't killed yourself contradicts your entire thread, because it means YOU ALREADY HAVE REASONS NOT TO KILL YOURSELF.

Your entire thread is a self defeating argument.

Last edited:
Playing video games and spending time on .is

There is no reason not to commit suicide. The only reasons to live are sex and love. If you don´t have it, your life is just an endless misery and suffering.

The only reasons to live are sex and love.
Wrong, there are no reasons to live period.

Life is something you have to choose for yourself because of your own personal reasons. Some reasons are more universal than others, but people can kill themselves all the same even if they have those reasons and can fulfill them.

Wrong, there are no reasons to live period.

Life is something you have to choose for yourself because of your own personal reasons. Some reasons are more universal than others, but people can kill themselves all the same even if they have those reasons and can fulfill them.
My personal reason to live for now is because i don´t want to give my mother the pain to lose her son. And because i don´t have the balls to do it anyway haha

My personal reason to live for now is because i don´t want to give my mother the pain to lose her son. And because i don´t have the balls to do it anyway haha
My reasons:
1. I want to enjoy a good lifestyle, travel, and fuck beautiful women. There's so many things I want to try and do that can't be done without the proper time and resources. So that's why I wealthmaxx.

2. I've always felt like for a good portion of my life that I was cursed and that "the universe" itself was against me lol. I have some of the worst luck ever, bad shit just happens around me or to me.

To me, killing myself would be like letting "the universe" win. If it wants me dead, it's going to have to kill me itself. I'm not going to do it's dirty work.

Me killing myself would be me giving up and conceding that it won. I can't bring myself to do that.

TBH I don't give a fuck about whatever "pain" my family might feel over my death, because people die every day, death is inevitable, people really need to just accept reality and grow up. I don't even understand the point of funerals, it's a huge waste of money and time.

You know some coffins cost 50K+, all that money for a fucking corpse?

Fuck that shit lol.

Last edited:
watch what happens in this clown world.

My reasons:
1. I want to enjoy a good lifestyle, travel, and fuck beautiful women. There's so many things I want to try and do that can't be done without the proper time and resources. So that's why I wealthmaxx.

2. I've always felt like for a good portion of my life that I was cursed and that "the universe" itself was against me lol. I have some of the worst luck ever, bad shit just happens around me or to me.

To me, killing myself would be like letting "the universe" win. If it wants me dead, it's going to have to kill my itself. I'm not going to do it's dirty work.

Me killing myself would be me giving up and conceding that it won. I can't bring myself to do that.

TBH I don't give a fuck about whatever "pain" my family might feel over my death, because people die every day, death is inevitable, people really need to just accept reality and grow up. I don't even understand the point of funerals, it's a huge waste of money and time.

Fuck that shit lol.
Well, i think it depends on your personality and psyche. If you don´t have mental pain and depressions then you don´t have to rope.
But sometimes the depressions get too brutal that you think there is just one way out.

Suicide is nothing bad.
Suicide is the way of the Samurai, the true warriors.
You know why they commit suicide? Because they have pride and don´t want to live a dishonorable life.
Suiciders are no cowards, they are warriors. They say: "Fuck you life, fuck you universe"

I don´t want to encourage anyone to rope, just saying my opinion.

you die they win

Well, i think it depends on your personality and psyche. If you don´t have mental pain and depressions then you don´t have to rope.
But sometimes the depressions get too brutal that you think there is just one way out.
Depression only happens when you are constantly exposed to things that depress you, and when you have no goals for the future.

Suicide is nothing bad.
Suicide is the way of the Samurai, the true warriors.
You know why they commit suicide? Because they have pride and don´t want to live a dishonorable life.
Suiciders are no cowards, they are warriors. They say: "Fuck you life, fuck you universe"

I don´t want to encourage anyone to rope, just saying my opinion.
Don't compare the Samurai to us dude, that's cope lol.

Were not warriors, were losers, big difference.......... huge difference lol.

I also think there's a huge difference based on WHY you kill yourself.

I can use the Japanese in both examples.

The Kamikaze pilots that flew their planes into Pearl Harbor - Warriors / Brave Heroes (they were trying to win a war)
The Samurai that kills himself because he lost some war - Pathetic (he's running away from the shame of failure, he's taking the easy way out)

Just to see how fucked up this world gets, cope with incels on here and youtube to have some 'socialization'

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're young you should be moneymaxxing to get surgeries

My reasons:

To me, killing myself would be like letting "the universe" win. If it wants me dead, it's going to have to kill me itself. I'm not going to do it's dirty work.

Fuck that shit lol.
Woah, I mean I agree with the coffin part being too expensive. But woah! What are we supposed to do? Leave their bodies out in the woods? We always need some sort of respectful ritual for the deceased. Spare some time for a loved one atleast.

you can conquer your depression some day

YOU'LL MISS OUT ON THE CONSOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!! :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:

Women and normies want you to commit suicide, just keep living on to spite them :feelskek:

I would be sad if you died

Th 1096173016

Livestream it, that's if ur gonna even do it

What are we supposed to do? Leave their bodies out in the woods?
Burn the bodies, compress the ash and bury it, or use the ash as fertilizer (recycle the body). Think about it, at some point were going to start running out of space to even bury people on this planet. As overpopulation continues to be an issue, lack of lots to bury dead people will become an issue too, the prices will start going up in the next 200 or so years.

All this sentimentalism that people act like is so necessary will all of a sudden go out of the window, mark my words. People just like to pretend and virtue signal, but once reality hits people change their tune really quick.

There's a reason why I really like that quote from Joker in The Dark Knight trilogy movies.
"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve"

Everything that most people say "I could never do that" about, is just a lie, they haven't even spent time thinking about what circumstances would force them to do it. All they are doing is virtue signalling and trying to cling to their ego from seeing themselves as "a good person" and "a moral person".

Last edited:
Burn the bodies, compress the ash and bury it, or use the ash as fertilizer (recycle the body). Think about it, at some point were going to start running out of space to even bury people on this planet. As overpopulation continues to be an issue, lack of lots to bury dead people will become an issue too, the prices will start going up in the next 200 or so years.

All this sentimentalism that people act like is so necessary will all of a sudden go out of the window, mark my words. People just like to pretend and virtue signal, but once reality hits people change their tune really quick.

There's a reason why I really like that quote from Joker from The Dark Knight trilogy movies.
"I'm not a monster, I'm just ahead of the curve"

Everything that most people says "I could never do that" about, is just a lie, they haven't even spent time thinking about what circumstances would force them to do it. All they are doing is virtue signalling and trying to cling to their ego from seeing themselves as "a good person" and "a moral person".
Cremation even exists today. People just burn the body and put it in a box. That's what will end up happening more in the future.

I cope really hard with vidya and anime
Somehow it keeps me going and I seem to care less and less about irl
Only thing I need irl is for money

Its foid worship
Absolutely weak and excruciatingly pathetic and cucked

Better call Saul - season 7

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5