Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Give me my own alita battle angle!!!

TrueForcedIncel

TrueForcedIncel

Paper bags mog me
★★
So I just watched the movie and as a scifi futurist fan I enjoyed it but something instantly popped into my head. That of course being the idea that I want my own cyborg girlfriend, she behaves in a manner that consists of a human level intellect and can convincingly show subtle human emotions as well as have complex psychological thoughts, which makes sense because her brain is human and not a form of artificial intelligence like in other female robotic movies.

Making her a better companion then the robot chick from ex machina, unless she eventually catches up with alita. In that movie the robot women acts more like a child still learning the world around her but alita seems far more socially adept. Ofcourse I myself would also turn into a baddass cyborg chad to complement my cyborg gf. I'm serious if I can change bodies before my death I will, c'mon singularity don't let me down!!!

Last edited:
Same I want to be her hugo. But irl she would probably kill me on sight for daring to breathe near her as a subhuman.

I remember people watching that to protest captain marvel but i never seen it myself

I remember people watching that to protest captain marvel but i never seen it myself
Why does watching this constitute as protesting captain marvel? And why did they hate captain marvel?

Dig in the trash like the rest of us boyo!

Finders keepers!

The best Cameron movie since T2 and the best Rodrigez movie since Sin City. Alita is extremely high quality scifi action. I ocasionally listen to Motorball theme to this.