Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Give Me My Money

TheOnlyWei

TheOnlyWei

Half asian, half white, mistaken for "Mexican"
★★★★★
I haven't been on in awhile because I have been working a lot of OT and doing extra training.
Two weeks ago, I check my bank account and am missing close to $6000. I check my bank account everyday on my lunch break.
I went straight to the bank and showed them the missing money. Found out my missing money was spent in a clothing store in France that DAMN day. The banker looked at me and asked, "Sir, this transaction had to be done within the last 24 hours. Have you been to France recently?"
Me- "NO! I have never been to Europe"
Banker- "Do you have proof?"
Me- "Yes, I worked everyday this week and am here standing in front of you! This was purchased today!"
Finally after some back and forth the banker tells me after an investigation I will get my money back in 10 to 14 business days.
I asked why didn't I get a suspicious purchase alert?
The banker said probably because it was done overseas.
Wtf man?!
To add insult to injury a few hours later after deactivating my card, I get a $168 international transaction fee.
So my money still isn't back and the bank is still investigating my claim.

I already opened another account with a different bank and transferred my direct deposit and bills to be paid through that.
I left only $100 in that account and now get to enjoy getting alerts about not having the minimum $500 in my account. You can alert me about this shit but not about a huge as purchased in a other country?!

Thread title made me think of

if you dont get the money back shoot the bank up