Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Toxic Femininity Give me a chance

DottKo334

DottKo334

I prefer ticks and chiggers to norms and niggers
★★★★
Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your cr1minal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment). Your offer is a dream to me. Please CHOose me. Send me a PM? Drop your Discord ASAP before I get banned

58C6E666 A32B 43FA B88D B515F59B68B2

Inceldom discussed

If you live in Sydney and you’re sERious, we can talk.

OthERwise, waste of my time

It's time to ascend boys

Is that a copypasta I'm not aware of?

Edit: it is

Please pick me. I made an account just to respond to your thread. I hope you don't reject me just because I'm an ugly fat woman. I can take good care of you. I can call and make appointments for you on the phone if you need it. I can order food for you. I can clean your apartment and do whatever you want. I don't care about your cr1minal charges, in fact, it makes you even hotter to me (foid moment). Your offer is a dream to me. Please CHOose me. Send me a PM? Drop your Discord ASAP before I get banned
Going on tinder as female = infinite smv